Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Eternity

by LE McMurray
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Eternity

Eternity

by L.E McMurray

Summary: Sha're says goodbye to Daniel
Category: Missing Scene/Epilogue
Episode Related: 310 Forever in a Day
Season: Season 3
Pairing: Daniel/Sha're
Rating: FAM
Warnings: minor character death
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-11-22

Author's Notes:- Thanks to Stonedtoad for betaing.

----------------------------------------------------------

She stood looking down on where he was laying curled up his arms clasped around a cushion she'd made for him. She could feel his pain, feel the anguish that was flowing through his body after the events of two days before.

Kneeling down beside him she allowed her fingers to stroke his cheek trying to soothe him as best she could; smiling softly as he finally closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh.

It was time for her to leave him now and she stood walking slowly to the exit.

"Sha're," she heard him call.

"Yes my Dan'iel?" Sha're asked.

"I love you," he sighed as he fell deeper into his slumber.

Sha're felt tears fill her eyes, "I love you too," she returned to his side and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, "Never forget that."

It was time now, she was dead and she had to leave him alone. With tears streaming along her cheeks she walked out of the tent and to eternity.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to L.E McMurray