Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site
Printer


Zusammenfassung: Once in ten millennia, Good and Evil will battle to determine the fate and future course of the universe....that time is now...
Eingestuft: 13+ [Reviews - 0]
Kategorie: Gen - Character Based, Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson
Charaktere: None
Episode Related: None
Genres: Crossovers, Drama
Holiday: None
Season: Any Season
Warnings: minor character death, minor language
Crossovers: other (not listed)
Herausforderung: None
Serie: None
Kapitel: 3 Abgeschlossen: Yes
Wörter: 38956 Gelesen: 5392
Veröffentlicht: 2008.08.08 Aktualisiert: 2008.08.08



Story Anmerkungen:

Earth Abides

 

ATTENTION: THIS STORY MAY BE DISTRIBUTED FREE OF CHARGE BUT MUST NOT BE SOLD OR EXCHANGED FOR FINANCIAL RETURN IN ANY FORM.

 

--COPYRIGHT/DISCLAIMER NOTICE--

 

"Stargate”, “Stargate SG-1”, and “Stargate: Atlantis” its characters, certain technological devices and/or references to such from the movie, is the property of MGM. " E-Ring", it's characters, certain technological devices and/or references to such, from the television show, past present of near future, may be or are registered trademarks of, NBC, characters, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of Warner Brothers. "The Stand (TV-Miniseries)", it's characters, certain technological devices and/or references to such, from the television show, past present of near future, may be or are registered trademarks of, Greengrass Productions, Laurel Entertainment, and Stephen King. The ‘Jack Ryan’ Novels and the characters, certain technological devices and/or references to such from these books, are the property of Tom Clancy, author extraordinaire. None of the Studios are responsible for the content of this story. Other names and additional characters are the creation of the author who is solely responsible for them as such.

 

Dedication: For Russ, Rafi, and Kike…the best HACU roomies a guy could have.

 

This one, is for the readers…without you, I am nothing.

 

Special Thanks to Jarrod. You know who you are. You’re one Hell of a Beta!

 


1. Chapter 1 by Texan [Reviews - 0] (14875 words)

The stage is set and the minor players are about to be introduced...


2. Chapter 2 by Texan [Reviews - 0] (14472 words)

Before the battle can begin, the slate must be wiped clean...or at least mostly clean...


3. Chapter 3 by Texan [Reviews - 0] (9609 words)
This is it...the stage has been set, the players are all in place...and Evil has selected a Champion...

Support Heliopolis