Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site
Printer


Zusammenfassung: The team deal with their loss as they are recovered from the gliders.
Eingestuft: FAM [Reviews - 1]
Kategorie: Team - Seasons 1-5, 7-8, Gen - Team Based
Charaktere: Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, Tealc
Episode Related: 0121 Within the Serpents Grasp
Genres: Angst, Missing Scene/Epilogue, POV
Holiday: None
Season: Season 2
Warnings: none
Crossovers: None
Herausforderung: None
Serie: None
Kapitel: 1 Abgeschlossen: Yes
Wörter: 6395 Gelesen: 1593
Veröffentlicht: 2008.03.02 Aktualisiert: 2008.03.02



Story Anmerkungen: Hi, all. A little Missing Scene piece for you, centered on the end of Serpent's Lair. Not the reunion scene, though--instead that lovely scene with the Daniel-less team being rescued from space. I just love that one, don't you? Anyway, Danny's not in this at all, for obvious reasons, so you've been warned. He is here in spirit, though. Very much so.
I'd appreciate any thoughts, suggestions, comments, etc. you may have. Especially with regard to the characters and the emotional content-too much? not enough? redundant? confusing? off target? I'm still finding my feet with these characters, so any help is appreciated. I've played with it to within an inch of its life, so I figured I'd put it to you all and see what you think it needs.
Many thanks to my betas, especially my technical advisors. Any remaining errors are completely a reflection of my ignorance and certainly not their generous help.
Email me-I'm a work in progress!


1. Chapter 1 by Debby [Reviews - 1] (6395 words)

Support Heliopolis