Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

The Passage of Nilor

by Twobits
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story Bemerkung:
Michael is a super male that has a Hive on Earth from the first book.
Passage of Nilor


The Gate.

Nobody would have even considered that there was something that was even larger than the Suppergates that the Ori were using to get from their galaxy to ours but there were. Danny Oreland was twenty years old and living in his mother’s basement. He didn’t have a girlfriend and spent most of his days working with his computers. He had a job but hated working it because the other people at the computer company were always making fun of him. Although if those same people in the office ever had a problem with their computer he was the first person that went to. His mother would go down into his room once a week and clean it while she was doing his laundry. She knew not to touch his computer though because he always had some very important things going that could not be disrupted. What his mother didn’t know though was those computers were being used to crack into the most secure databases ever built all over the world. Danny could reach out and touch any computer from his little basement room and in just a short while he would be gathering information that was not to be shared with the normal people of the world. He really though he had made it big when he cracked into the FBI database. His most resent accomplishment was to hack the computer at the county courthouse and erase all his parking tickets which he had to do every few months. He liked to park his mother’s station wagon in front of the building but it was a no parking zone so he got a lot of tickets. He needed the parking space though or he would get fired from his job for being late again. Besides he hated to walk all the way across the parking lot to get into the building.

When he got home that evening he went strait into his room where he knew that his mother would bring in his dinner for him since he didn’t stop at the table to eat with her again. He had something that was really big going now and he didn’t want to stop for anything. He had found a computer in a nearby town that had the most sophisticated security that he had ever seen. Cracking the FBI was nothing compared to this challenge. If he could crack this system he would be king of the Hackers. His little group of hackers was responsible for breaking into most of the systems in both this country and in Europe. They had broken into a couple from China but it was much harder to read their data and they had to use special keyboards. When it was all done and they had downloaded the contents of the computer in China they found that it was the records for the road maintenance. For fun they had increased the funding to the department and gave everybody in the crew a pay raise that was more than the crew chief maid. That had been a months worth of work but they were all very proud of what they had accomplished.

This database was for a government agency called the SGC but it did not give any other name. There were a lot of pages letting him know that this was an illegal attempt to access this data and to stop or he would basically spend the rest of his life in jail. That didn’t frighten him he had been in tight places before and he knew that they would never catch him. He was a superman with a computer and he was invincible. He was routed through a dozen different places before he got into his intended victim’s computer. Once he got into that computer he would download everything onto his hard drives which was now set at two terabytes of data storage. With his high speed connection it wouldn’t take him long to download everything in the database where he could go through it at his pleasure. He had two of his buddies with him Jason Wilson and Jarrod Feltz looking over his shoulder when his mom came in with hot chocolate for everybody and asked if they were having a good time. Danny growled that they were very busy now but the other two boys turned and thanked her for the hot chocolate.

Danny was able to get into a folder called the Asgard data file which was only one of several million that he could see. He picked one at random to download and it was finished in about thirty minuets. He was about to pick another one when the firewall slammed down on him and he had to move quickly to keep it from frying his computer. He had linked his computer through another computer as a buffer which he was very happy that he had done that when he was hit with Snow White. It was a program that was used to destroy a hacker’s computer. It would fry the motherboard, processor and hard drive of a computer that was breaking into a system that they were not supposed to be in. The thing about this one which was different from the others was that it had the most sophisticated tracking software built into it that had found his computer before it destroyed it. Jason and Jarrod dropped their hot chocolate and stared wide eyed at the screen. When they saw what had happened they ran from the house to get as far away from Danny as possible.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Special Agent Randy Fuller had been in the FBI for nearly twenty years now and he thought he had about seen it all. A lot of what he did see he wished that he could forget but it would always be there when he drifted off to sleep at night. These days he tried to avoid sleep as much as possible. That was why he was setting at his desk long after his shift had been over. If he wasn’t going to be able to sleep then he might as well be at work. It was close to nine O’clock at night when he got the call to take every available agent to an address that was about two miles away and he was to hold everybody in the residence until he was relieved of his duty. Then the big words came up ’National Security’. He was given the name of the person that was to relieve him of his charges and they were not to be released to anybody else no matter what. He and the other agents were at the house in a very short time having used their sirens and lights to get close. They had moved in silently then all of them got out of their cars to take the house. The door to the basement apartment burst open as they agents got close spilling out two young men in their early twenties. The young men looked like they were running for their lives and it may be that they were. They never saw the men that took them down but they did feel them as they were tackled with a hand over their mouths so they couldn’t scream.

Jason and Jarrod hit the ground hard under the weight of the agents knocking the breath out of them. It was a good thing that they had been tackled in the soft grass or they would have been torn apart on the cement of the driveway. As it was they had slid along the grass after they had been hit for several feet. Jason and Jarrod didn’t see the men as they converged on the house. Flash grenades were thrown in before every entrance had been broken in and cleared. They were picked up off the ground and taken into the house to the living room where they were handcuffed and placed on the couch. Even Danny’s mom was there in handcuffs which caused all the boys to complain that she had nothing to do with any of this. All of them were told not to say anything. Once they had been told that they were under arrest for reasons of National Security Danny’s mom was giving him some very mad mother looks. They could all see the bright yellow FBI on the back of the agents’ field jackets.

Danny had wet himself when the flash grenade went off not more than a foot behind him but he wasn’t able to hear the door crashing in. His ears were still ringing and he was seeing spots. He had been desperately trying to erase the hard drive when they broke in. He had almost been able to push the last button that would have nuked the drive but he was thrown violently to the ground and the task was left incomplete. Now he was setting on his mothers couch with wet pants and he wasn’t the only one. Jason and Jarrod were both crying but they had stopped begging the FBI to please let them go. One of the agents told them that he would let one of them out of their handcuffs and he was smiling when he told them that he would have to shoot them if they moved even an inch. That got them to sit still even though they were still in the handcuffs.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Major Kathy Ryder had taken over the position of the lead scientist at the base once Colonel Carter had been reassigned to the Pegasus Galaxy. She was taking personal charge of the computer break in that had occurred earlier that evening. She took the rest of her team which consisted of Daniel Jackson, Teal’c and Vala Mal Doran. Colonel Michael had been promoted to a Full Bird Colonel and transferred along with General Landry to Area 51 as his second in command for that base. Kathy walked into the house past the Agent that was posted at the door to show her identification to the Agent in charge.

Randy Fuller was surprised to see two beautiful women coming through the door and he was even more surprised to see that they were the people that he was to turn the prisoners over to. Kathy was not much more than five foot three inches tall with curly red hair and she couldn’t have weighted more than a hundred pounds with her boots on. The woman that was standing next to her was taller and she had long black hair. She was a rather beautiful woman and when she spoke it sounded like the angels were singing to him. Then there was a man that had bushy brown hair and blue eyes that was standing behind Agent Fullers new found angel and he knew right away that he would never get close to her. The man was being very protective of her for some reason and he was sending the signal to him that this is my woman and done even think about it. Next was the monster of a man that was standing behind Major Ryder. It was evident that he would protect this group of people with every ounce of his massive being. He was the protector and father figure of the group.

Major Ryder asked Agent Fuller to take the woman in with him and he was told to go easy on her but to get all the information that he could about the boys and their computers from her. He was also told that if he suspected anything then he was to lock her up and wait for her interrogation team.

Kathy then asked Daniel and Teal’c to take the young men into the other room and let them clean up while they went in and found out what had been taken from the computer and if there was anything that could be recovered. Kathy asked Vala to look around the room and see if she could find anything that they might be interested in. Kathy went over and shut off the nuke program then accessed the file that they boys had downloaded. It was an Asgard file called the Passage of Nilor that had not been checked into yet. There had been so many files that they were taking them one at a time working their way through the massive amount. Even with Area 51 working on the projects night and day it was going to take years to go through the data. Even at that it was almost impossible to understand unless you had something to reference from which could be anywhere in the database. Kathy started reading through the data which wasn’t easy being as it was all in Asgard. She finally gave up and called in Daniel to see if he could make any sense of the data.

Danny, Jason and Jarrod wouldn’t have run if their lives depended on it now they were too frightened by the large man that was standing by the door as they were getting dressed again. Danny had let Jason and Jarrod use some of his clothing after they had washed up in the bathroom. The big man was watching every move that they made and it was evident that he would have no problem killing them with or without a weapon. They were very careful to keep their hands in plain sight at all times. The small red haired woman came in just as they were finishing getting dressed causing all three of the young men to turn away from her as they zipped up their pants. Kathy was smiling thinking that these boys had never been around a woman other than their mothers for their entire lives. Danny was tall at six foot one with blondish brown hair and a complexion that could use some sunlight which might help with his acne. Jason was the youngest at twenty two with black hair and standing five foot ten. He had blue eyes and a pleasant smile but he was very bashful. Jarrod appeared to be a Latino that was close to six foot tall but he was so thin that he looked like a walking skeleton. He had a light complexion for his race also and it was because none of them ever went outside for anything other than to go to work or an occasional trip to the mall.

Kathy asked the boys if they had any idea what they had gotten themselves into. They all three said “No Ma’am” at the same time. She asked them if they had been able to read any of the files that they had downloaded which got a hand raised by Danny.

“Yes Ma’am, I was able to read a little of it before the door was busted down by the FBI. The language is very strange and I was only able to get a few words out of it but if I had more time I think that I could have deciphered it.”

Kathy was pleased to see that they were being so cooperative and had answered her truthfully. That would go a long way in the decision as to what to do with them later. She was also surprised that Danny had been able to read any of the Asgard at all. She asked him what he had read that he understood. Danny closed his eyes visualizing the screen that he had read then began to read it to her.

“The Passages of Nilor are a series of supper gates that are linked between the galaxies containing at this time nine known Galaxies including the Asgard, Pegasus and Milky Way Galaxies. We have not had time to explore any other locations at this time but it is believed that there could be thousands of passages leading to unknown galaxies thought the universe. The latest information on record say that the passages were built by the Ancient to more easily move their city ships from one Galaxy to another. That’s all that I was able to understand before the grenade went off in my shorts.”

“How is it that you know how to read this? It isn’t in any language that is written or spoken on the planet.”

“I don’t know Ma’am, I just look at the words and it comes to me what they mean.”

Kathy turned to Teal’c telling him to take Danny to the computer and to have him translate the data that they and downloaded. Daniel was a little upset that the young man was able to translate the text much faster than he could but they could so he left it up to them. Danny was a little disturbed that the dark haired woman was setting on his bed reading his latest issue of Hustler that he though he had hidden very well so that his mother wouldn’t find it. She would always throw them away if she found them but this woman was laughing at it and asking the man she was calling Daniel things that were causing him to turn very red. He finally went over and took the book away from her telling her to stop trying to embarrass him which she was doing. Danny had been mortified that she had found his porn stash but there was nothing he could do about it now as she was picking up another magazine and started reading some of the passages out loud to Daniel.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Kathy called in her report which went strait to General Anderson which then was forwarded to General O’Neill’s office. Jack had been working late that evening so he was there when the report came in. He read through the report then got on the phone to ask a few clarifying questions. Jack knew that the Asgard had given the information about the Passages of Nilor to the Goa’uld years ago but the Goa’uld had never been able to figure out what to do with the information. The people of Earth were not privileged to learn anything about the Passages or what they where. The Goa’uld never were able to get more than the information about the passages which was what they were promised, not the location. Jack didn’t waist any time he pressed the small button on his armband to be transported up to his ship. It felt strange thinking of this as his ship. It had been Thor’s ship before the Asgard committed mass suicide by blowing their planet up. They had entrusted all of their information to the people of Earth which also included all of their equipment that wasn’t on the planet at the time of the explosion. Jack was one of the few people of Earth that could mentally interface with the ships computers though. He was sure that it had something to do with his friendship with Thor and the trust the little gray alien had in him. He was over Colorado in minuets to beam down to the house and take charge of the situation.

Jack checked the house and beamed down into the garage where there were no life signs. He then went into the house where he was happily greeted by Daniel and Vala. Major Ryder gave him a smart salute which he returned then Teal’c grasped his forearm greeting him as fellow soldier and an honored friend. Jack was watching as the boys kept doing what they had been told to do which was to translate the file. Danny was reading while Jarrod and Jason were writing everything down and checking each other in case they missed something. The boys had worked like this for a couple of years now and it was a good system for them.

“Major Ryder, I would like for you to come to the living room to give me a full up to the minuet debriefing on this new discovery.”

Kathy told him that they had discovered the location of the gate in this galaxy which was much larger than even the supper gats that the Ori had built. The only thing was that the location was based on the coordinance from the Asgard home world. That would mean a long wait while they found the gate from the location of where the Asgard home to translate it to the Earth location. Jack had an idea though so he beamed himself and Kathy back to his ship and simply ask the ship if it could take them to the Passage of Nilor. The ship already had all the locations storied in its memory banks. The ship told Jack that it was ready to leave if that was what he wished. The ship was doing its best to learn how to communicate with humans but it was difficult at the best of times. Jack told Kathy to get the boys working on finding the gate address of the Passage on the Pegasus side so that Sam could start looking for it from her side. As soon as that was done and sent to the SGC Jack beamed up the rest of the people including the boys and their computer then started off to find the Passage of Nilor.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sarah Tapping was a spy at the SGC she did not want to do it but she had no choice. Michael the Wraith that was located on this planet had captured her a few months ago and changed her. Michael and his Queen would take turns draining the life from her. They would throw her in with the withered husk of the others that they had killed leaving her to see what was waiting for her. Then they would give her life back to her again for a while then drain it away once more. They had done this many times over the week which seemed like several horrible lifetimes all combined. She had been on leave for the week when the door to her house opened by someone that didn’t bother to knock. The next thing she knew she was in the hive where they were sucking the life out of her. She had prayed for death many times but they Wraith could tell when someone was about to die and they would put her into a healing cocoon to keep her alive but she was not given the opportunity to sleep like the others in the cocoons. She was awake so that she could watch them drain the life out of others in front of her. Bill her boyfriend was in the cocoon next to her. When they took him out they brought him back to full health then told her that it was now her choice she could become one of them or they would finish him. They could have an eternal life together if she did what they said or they would both die a very slow horrible death. That was enough to break her and she agreed that she would do anything they wanted her to do, as long as they didn’t kill the father of her child. Sarah had been lucky that she had sent her year old daughter to her mother for the week or she would have been part of the games the Wraith were playing. Sarah was told that there were more people from the SGC that were with them so if she failed to report anything or do what they had told her to do them they would know.

When Sarah received the report about the Passage of Nilor which was a super gate between the Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxy it was something that she would have to report to Michael. She got all the information putting it on a flash drive which she stored in a false compartment in her shoe. She left work that evening to go strait to the hive with this information. It had the location of the Passage from the Pegasus side.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam got the information about the Passage of Nilor in a data burst from the SGC. It they could find it here and figure out how to make it work then it would cut down the amount of time between cargo runs from three weeks to only a couple of days. Sam called Rodney and Zelenka into her office so that she could get them started on this right away. Unknown to Sam she had spies in her midst also. She knew that there was a possibility after seeing the members of Ronon’s home planet that had been brainwashed by the Wraith and made to follow their order to the letter. There were others on the Atlantis station also that even they didn’t know that they were spies. Those people had been infected with the human form replicators with only a few cells that were not detectable on normal scans. The cells were just passengers along for the ride but they were able to pick up information. The cells got together once in a while if they had anything of importance to send back to their home planet usually when the person was sound asleep so they wouldn’t know what was going on.
Both groups of spies had something that needed to get back to their fellow beings as soon as possible once they found out about the Passage of Nilor. Rodney and Zelenka were both trying to tell her about something that they had found but they were both talking at the same time so she wasn’t able to understand a thing that they were saying. It didn’t take her long to get control of the overly excited scientist though.

“Sit!” “Now!” Both men sat down on the floor right were they had been standing when she yelled out in her strong command voice. Sam just shook her head. “In the chairs guys.”

They both got up off the floor and went over to the chairs to sit down like they had been told to do. “Now let’s go a little slower with the explanation of what was found and one at a time please. Radek you go first please.”

“We found a weapon on Atlantis that is very large.” He stopped there and Samantha was motioning for him to give more. “And.”

“It is the most powerful weapon that we have ever seen but to fire it we will need all three ZPM’s.”

Rodney McKay couldn’t wait his turn any longer and burst out with what he had found out about. “Yes, and we also found out that if we have three Zed PM’s they have a tendency to recharge each other so they will last nearly forever. We could do anything we wanted with the city if we have three fresh Zed PM’s”

“Where is this supper weapon and why haven’t we found it before now?”

“It’s at the top of the tower and it’s very hard to get to.”

“Was it damaged when the beam hit the city?”

“We don’t know for sure but we don’t think so the beam hit on the other side of the tower and it just grazed it.”

Sam was not pleased that they had not gathered more information but it was a start. They wouldn’t be able to use it without more ZPM’s anyway. From what she deduced from Rodney they needed to get more ZPM’s anyway.

“Rodney, tell me more about the information on the ZPM’s.”

“Well, our Zed PM is partially drained from the flight and landing on this planet. It will work fine to maintain some of the secondary system and shields if we move it to one of the other stations. If we have three fresh Zed PM’s though when one is getting slightly week another one takes over letting that one recharge then the third one takes over of the second one and so on keeping them all three charged. If one or two of them are removed then there is no way for the first one to recharge and it is depleted.”

“You said we could move the ZPM to another station, how many stations are there in the city?”

“So far we’ve counted nine stations but we think there are more.”

Sam got on the city wide address system calling all the department head to a meeting in thirty minuets. She then told Radek that she wanted an assessment on the condition of the weapon as soon as possible he would be at the meeting but he was to put one of his teams on it right away. Rodney was told to get his team working on the Passage of Nilor right away then she gave him all the information that had been forwarded to her from the SGC.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Danny, Jason and Jarrod saw a white light and had a moment of dizziness then they saw that they were no longer in Danny’s basement apartment. They were in a room that did not have any windows but it was clean and white. There was a bed in the room which was rather narrow and a little short but no other furniture other than Danny’s desk and computer which was still running. They all three jumped up and ran to the door to see if it would open or if this was their new prison cell. The door did open but none of them ran out into the hall. They all very carefully peaked around the corner of the door to see if there was an armed guard ready to shoot them if they came out of their cells. They didn’t see and armed guard but they did see the older man with the General’s uniform walking down the hall with the large man that everybody was calling Teal’c. The General motioned for the boys to come out into the hall and they did as they had been requested. The General was telling Teal’c to take the Mexican boy to the med pod to see if there was anything wrong with him. He was six feet tall and hardly weight a hundred pounds. He then told him to feed them and an hour later he wanted them to take a twenty minuet run down in the cargo hold.

That perked all of the boys attention. Cargo hold, was this a prison ship? They all three started asking questions until the big man shouted for them to be silent. He told all of them to follow him. He was walking at a brisk pace and it was a long way to where he was going. This must be a very large ship. He opened a door and walked in. when Jarrod got in he told him to lay down on the table. A clear bubble came up over him and the machine started humming. They all waited while Jarrod was going through the process although Danny and Jason had no idea what was happening to him. Soon a small bell dinged and the bubble disappeared. Jarrod was told to get up and they left the room again. Teal’c had taken off his baseball cap which he had been wearing to cover his tattoo from the FBI agents but now that he was onboard Jack’s ship he had removed it. The boys were trying not to stare openly at it but none of them had ever seen anything like it before. Teal’c simply ignored their stares and went about his business. He took them to the mess hall which had been programmed for human tastes a long time ago and told the boys to eat. He had to show them how to use the food replicator but they were happily eating soon. Teal’c got himself a rather large tray and sat with them.

“Excuse me Mr. Teal’c but why is the General making us run for twenty minuets?”

“It is to get you used to doing exercise and also so that I may evaluate your level of fitness so that I may better train you.”

“What will you be training us to do?”

“You will learn how to fight and how to become men.”

The boys took offence to the last statement. “We are men.”

“No you are not; you cannot do what real men do so you are merely over aged boys. I have been charged with turning you ‘Nerd’ I believe that was the word General O’Neill used, into fighting men. I have trained thousands of men in my time but I think you will be my biggest challenge up to date. You will work when I tell you, you will sleep when I tell you, you will eat when I tell you and you will do what I tell you or the General said that you will be thrown so far back into a prison cell that you will never be seen again. Do you understand me?”

All three of them shook their heads yes. “Gentlemen, this is one thing that I learned from the General which I believe in strongly. If I ask you a question you will answer me with a ‘Yes Sir’ or a ‘No Sir’ from now on and that will be doubly important when you are speaking to General O’Neill. Now, is that understood?”

“Yes Sir.”

The meal was finished so Teal’c took the boys to the cargo hold. Teal’c opened a panel by the door and made some adjustments to the controls that were there. Now we are going to run. Danny was still upset with the ‘boys’ remark and spouted off. “Just try and keep up old man.”

The door to the cargo hold opened and it was the biggest room any of the boys had ever seen. There was a path that went down the middle of the cargo hold and one that went all the way around the sides. Teal’c had an evil grin which the boys were having a hard time figuring out what he was grinning about. They walked into the room and all three of them fell strait to the floor.

”Gentlemen, this is going to be a very light workout this evening so that I may be able to evaluate your abilities. I have increased the gravity in this room to 1.5 of Earth standard so it will be like you are carrying about a fifty pound weight while you are doing this run. I on the other hand will be doing three times that because of my normal weight. Now get up and run down the center path in this room all the way to the end and back. Do not stop for any reason. I will meet you at the other end of this path.” When the boys were able to get up off the floor they started running down the center path like they had been told. Teal’c was enjoying this easy exercised and took the path that went around the side of the walls. He was watching as the boys came to the end of the path where they all fell to the ground gasping for breath. He gave them ten minuets to catch their breath then told them to follow him and not to fall behind. He took off down the center of the path back to the door that they had come in at. When he got there the boys were still behind him but they were not looking to good.

“Listen up carefully. If you throw up on the deck then you will be cleaning not only what you mess up but I will have you cleaning this entire bay before you go to bed tonight. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir!”

The boys all straitened up and swallowed down their urge to deposit their dinner on the floor. Teal’c went back over to the panel and lowered the gravity of the cargo hold back to one gee. “Now I want you to walk the parameter of the cargo hold so that you do not cramp up as bad tonight. One time around the wall then you can go back and finish more of the translations. We will be doing this again in the morning before breakfast.”

They did as they were told knowing that he would be watching and waiting for them to make a mistake or do something that they weren’t supposed to do.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Michael had only one way to do this but he had been planning on going back to the Pegasus Galaxy soon anyway. He would need to gather forces so that he could take this planet and all the billions of people that the Wraith could feed on for his own. He had devised a very small unit that could reduce him with a transporter beam into a holding buffer that was about the size of a baseball. Sarah had helped him design it so that it would be easy to take with her to Atlantis as one of her personal artifacts that she was allowed to take with her. One of the other agents that was working at the SGC and gotten her name on the next transfer list to the Pegasus Galaxy where she would be stationed as a computer technician.

Michael was leaving the Hive in the care of his Queen but he warned her that she was to stay undercover and to be very careful with her feeding so that she did not give their location away. They were working on growing a ship but it would be years before it would be able to take all of them and support life for any length of time at all. Michael was going to need to go back to the Pegasus Galaxy so that he can take control of a Hiveship and gather together all the other Hiveships so they can follow him to this very rich feeding ground. He would be their king and ultimate ruler of the entire Wraith population. When he was ready he nodded to Sarah letting her know that she could proceed. She pressed the sequence of colored buttons on the ball then Michael disappeared having been sucked up by the transported beam and stored in the buffer. She put the ball into an ornate little box which went into her suitcase. Her next stop would be Atlantis.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The High level staff meeting was brought to order and the room was sealed off. “Ladies and Gentlemen, what I am about to say is not to leave this room under any circumstances. Is that understood?”

Sam got a confirmation from everybody in the room that it was understood before she went on. “I have several things that I want done as of yesterday. A lot of it is going to fall on Dr. McKay and Dr. Zelenka so they will need all the help they can get to finish this without letting anybody else know what we are planning. These are my orders.”

“Dr. Zelenka I want a way to have that big honking space gun ready to fire when we need it. I was thinking that we could attach a couple of the Mark 2 Naquada generators directly to the power buffers that hold the charge for the weapon to fire. If the weapon is not damaged I want a way to fire it and quickly. As I understand from your report the biggest slow down is waiting for it to charge, this should get us around that problem. Work on it.”

“Dr. McKay, I’m going to need you to multitask here because I need several things done at the same time. I need the Antireplicator weapons fitted with a multi harmonic frequency that will change to a random setting every few minuets and I want one that is large enough to caver an entire city. Find a way to do it and get back to me even if it sounds nearly impossible I want it done. I also need to find out which city the space born weapon was being fired from. Go over all the records but find that location, I want that weapon. The two of you are dismissed and remember not a word is to be spoken about this meeting or what was said in here.”

Rodney and Radek left the room and it was sealed off again. “Okay, for the rest of you, I am planning on taking five of the city ships of the Human Form Replicators. I will have Dr. McKay work up a program that will freeze all of the Replicators at the same time. We will drop down and use the shield like you did last time so that we can get to the central processing unit and upload the command that will lock them up. I also need to find out what is letting them use the Ancient technology. They don’t have the Ancient gene so they had to be able to bypass that feature somehow we need to find out how they are doing that and stop it or so that we are able to use it against them. They also have a large number of battle ships that I want a few of. Colonel Sheppard you wouldn’t mind having your own Aurora class battle cruiser would you?”

Colonel Sheppard was happy at the thought of having his own ship to play with but he had some questions of his own. Why do you want five of the city ships?”

“I plan to have four around Atlantis which will make this an impenetrable fortress from space anyway. I want to take as many ZPM’s as I can while we are on the Replicator planet so that we can fully power Atlantis and the other ships we are going to get. One of the city ships will be sent back to Earth to defend it against the hostel forces there, either through the Passage of Nilor or by the normal three week travel.”

“How do you plan on taking out that many Replicators at the same time?”

“I’m planning on calling in a few of the F302 pilots that I know who will be working with us. They will use the Antireplicator weapons which will be strapped to the bottom of their ships and flying in formation cutting a swath through the cities. They will be able to use their Naqudriah reactors to power the ARW’s while they are on the planet and they can be switched off so that they can go back into a hyperspace window. The other ARW’s will be mounted to the Puddle Jumpers so that they can hover over the cities that we want to take making them safe to work in until we are able to take off. The F302’s and the Puddle Jumpers can ride back to our planet on the city ships.”

“Who is going to fly the city ships?”

“Colonel Sheppard you are the most experienced in that field. You will need to train the rest of us to be able to pilot the cities. Rodney will take one and I will take one so we need to find two more people that can fly something like this.”

“How are you going to fly the ship, you don’t have the Ancient Gene?”

“Dr. Keller had been able to modify the gene therapy that Dr. Beckett has been using and there shouldn’t be a problem with me being able to use the Ancient equipment or even to be able to fly the city.”

“What about Dr. Wear?”

“That’s going to be your job this time Colonel Sheppard, you will be going in with a cloaked jumper four hours before we attack to try and locate her. You will not try to rescue her on your own. It would compromise the mission and we’re only going to get one chance at this. If you’re able to locate her we will stun and beam her up at the same time as the attack begins on the cities. The Daedalus will be here in a few hours waiting on us to finish our part in getting this mission together. Now let’s get to work people.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack was very puzzled by Danny’s ability to read Asgard and his ability to remember everything that he did or read. Jack asked the ship to find the answer for him which caused Danny to be transported to the med pod for a thorough and very detailed body scan. It turned out that Danny had the recessive gene of the Asgard allowing him to use the genetic memory of that race. Someone in his past had been messing with the family DNA and mixing a little Asgard DNA in with it. It was probably Loki while he was taking people for illegal experiments on the human race.

That explained Danny’s ability to read and use the Asgard equipment so well. Jack had noticed that Danny was able to do things with the ship that he had trouble doing and it seemed effortless to him. Danny and tried something one day that was of real interest. He had put Jason and Jarrod into the med pods and used the learning program to teach them Asgard so they could help to do the translations. He then had two more computers that were Asgard transported in so that he could replicate the data on them for the others to work on.

Danny found something which he had brought to Jack letting him know about the Passage of Nilor. It was a series of asteroids that were of a specific size and shape that were formed into a very large circle. The asteroids were spinning very quickly between a pair of binary black holes which were also moving very quickly. The Passage would have to be approached from the bottom or top of the rotation of the binaries, one small miscalculation and it was over. Jack thanked him and told him they now needed to know how to activate the Gate to get to different locations. If there were several thousand possibilities like there were with the Stargate system then they needed to know how to use it or they would end up who knows where.

Danny made a reference to Jack being rather grumpy to Daniel on his way out. “We know Danny and its best to stay clear of him for a while. He had to send his girlfriend off to the Pegasus Galaxy under orders from the IOC and he hasn’t seen her for a couple of months. That really makes him grumpy. Everything will be fine once we get to the Pegasus Galaxy though, just watch and see.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sarah had gotten to the planet where she was picked up by the Jumper for the rest of the trip to Atlantis. She was tired and she missed her baby and Bill. Michael had told her that he would not harm her daughter if she did as she was told and that was all that she could hope for. Her father had said something one time that fit this situation; he said that when you have to deal with the devil then you have to take what you can get. She was now thinking that it would have been better to die along with her child and Bill rather than live a life of slavery to this monster. She still couldn’t bear to think of loosing her daughter. She was having nightmares thinking about Michael or his Queen sucking the life out of her baby while she watched. For that reason alone she would do what she was told.

Once she was at Atlantis she settled into her room. She was to watch for patterns and when the Gate was unguarded she was to Gate out to a Wraith world so that she could use the device that would call the Wraith to her.

When the opportunity presented itself to her she Gated to the address that Michael had given to her. She did everything just like she was supposed to and when she pushed the Wraith homing device it didn’t take long before a Dart flew over to transport her away. She was materialized in front of the ships Queen.

“Why have you summoned us human, do you have something for us, or is it so that we may feed on you?”

The Wraith Queen was a wicked hungry look as Sarah bowed before her. “I have news for you my Queen and something that you will want to see.”

Sarah slowly remover the decorative ball from her pocket and showed it to the Queen. Sarah quickly pushed the correct set of buttons which activated the transporter and materialized Michael before the Wraith that was in control of the ship. It was obvious that this was a superior male and the Queen did as she was forced to do and bowed to him. When she stood Michael slowly put his had on her chest and began to feed of her life forces. He pulled her down to her last breath before sending the life back into her again making her his. The ship was his, the Passage of Nilor would be his and Earth would be his. When he had sent the life force back into the Queen she knew that he had found the ultimate feeding ground for all of them.

Michael told the waiting breading males to take his human to the scientist so that she could explain what they were doing so they could figure out how to use the passage. They only had an approximate location of where it was so they were going to have to hunt for it then figure out how to make it work. Michael told the Queen to call the other ships that were close to their position and have them meet so that he could take them also.

The other Queens were leery of getting close to her ship until she gave her word that this was a peaceful meeting and no treachery was intended. The two of the Queens attended as they had been asked with promises of a great feeding ground that had been found. Once they were in the small room Michael stepped out from behind a blind wall and took possession of the Queens and their ships. This was only three ships and he wanted more. He wanted to be able to rule the entire Wraith population. He had gone from outcast to King in such a short time but he still needed to cinch his hold on his Kingdom.

It wasn’t nearly as hard now though. None of the other Hiveships had more than a very unstable truce working for their own protection and what small amount of feeding grounds that were left. Most were reduced to feeding on livestock and wild animals to live. When Michael told them of a nearly unlimited supply of humans which was attested to by his three queens the other ships fell in line. Each of the Queens submitted to him in turn and saw what he had seen and done. Michael soon had thirty Hiveships under his command.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sarah was now realizing what she had done and the price that she was going to have to pay for her actions. This armada of ships would descend on Earth making it nothing but mass slaughter. She had not saved her daughter she had condemned the entire human race and every other race that inhabited the Milky Way. If they learned to use the Passage of Nilor then nothing would be out of their reach. There was one of the Breeders that had been grumbling about the new King. The Breeding Male was griping how Michael was making all these promises but he had not shown them anything other than telling them stories about a great feeding ground. Sarah made a deep bow to him as all the humans were made to do which pleased him to no end. “Master, would you prefer that things went back to the way they were before King Michael came along?”

Sarah knew that the hardest thing for any being to deal with was change. The bigger the change the more resistance went with it. He thought about it for a moment then he nodded his head. “And just what could you do human?”

“If I could get back to a Stargate I could get help that would disband this little armada making things go back to normal for all of you.”

“And what of this great feeding ground that he has discovered?”

“It is nothing; there were only about three hundred of us left on the planet before he came along. Now there are only a few dozen since he used all the rest of us to get the way he is. He is just greedy and he wants to rule the entire Wraith population even if it destroys the race. He has been lying to you so that he could gain the power that he craves more than a human’s soul.”

No human would dare lie to a Wraith so the Breeder made up his mind to stop this before it was too late. It would be better to feed on the life energy of rodents than to die of starvation in the deep space between galaxies just for the dreams of a power hungry male. The Breeder was convinced that Michael was going to lead them all to their deaths. He told the human female that he would take her to the nearest Stargate and drop her off. He looked her in the eye and told her that she had better be sure of what she was telling or when he caught up with her again he would feed very slowly on her.

“I will not disappoint you Master.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack was watching the ring of Asteroids that were spinning very quickly off in the distance. There was no way to visualize the Black Holes that were circling around the outside of the Asteroids other then seeing the circle of Asteroids blank out for a few minuets as the Black Holes passed in front of them if he was looking at them from a side view. From the front though it looked like any big set of rocks that were moving in a circle. This set of rocks was so big though that he wasn’t able to see the other side of the ring. Danny, Daniel and Vala came in and saw what was on the screen. That got a set of wows and whistles. Jack brought up the image of the side view which he had stored then he brought up the holographic image of what the Gate looked like on a smaller scale.

Jack asked Danny and Daniel if they had come up with anything that would let them get to the Pegasus Galaxy. Danny had found what they needed and with Daniel’s help they knew what to do. It would seem that the Cityships and Ancient Battle ships had and dialer and Daniel explained it like the dialers on the Puddle Jumpers to get from one Galaxy to another. There was reference to a dialer that would be on a habitable planet close by just in case something happened to the dialers on the ships. Like the Stargate addresses the Ancients used the same set of addresses to get to other Galaxies also. Daniel gave Jack the word that would get them to Pegasus then he handed him the symbols that would activate the Passage of Nilor.

Jack did a quick scan of the planets around the binaries finding a planet that was no longer habitable but it did have what they needed. It would seem that the Black Holes had sucked most of the energy out of the sun that was supporting the planet leaving it very cold and dark now. This was going to take time to fix. Jack had the ship form a shield bubble over the dialing device then he had an artificial environment setup inside the bubble to warm things up. Danny and Daniel said that the passage would stay open longer when the address was dialed from the planet so that it would give the ships more time to get through the passage. It was still going to take several hours to get the bubble up to a survivable temperature and to thaw out the dialing device.

Danny, Jason and Jarrod were begging Jack to be able to go down to the planet with him to dial the address. Jack finally told them that they could go. The boys went down to the cargo bay to do their morning run with Teal’c and it was getting easier to do every day. Jack had noticed that all of the boys were gaining weight and muscle even the few short days they had been on board the ship. Jack found out quickly that Danny could pilot the ship if he had to and that was kind of a relief to know that another human would be able to pilot one of the ships. Jack had plans to make this young man into a person that they could trust with a ship as powerful as an Asgard Destroyer.

When the ship notified him that the bubble was at a temperature that would support human life and that the dialing device was thawed and ready to work. Jack told the ship that it needed to make a copy of the dialing device so that they wouldn’t need to go to the planet in the future. The ship scanned the device and replicated it in one of the empty rooms but it would not be charged up enough to be able to be used for several days. Jack set the boys up with parkas and thermal boots before they beamed down to the planet. The bubble was the size of a large living room and about ten feet tall. All around the outside of the clear bubble they could see sharp spikes of ice. Jack was telling them that those were frozen methane and dry ice crystals. It was dark outside the bubble but they had a light with them.

The dialing device looked like any other DHD and the symbols were the same. Like Daniel had said they used the symbols to spell out words in the Ancient language to get where they wanted to go. It would be like having a device that we could push the word for home or work and a door would open to let you go through to your destination. Jack had asked the ship to record the plasma vortex of the opening Wormhole so that they could see it when they got back to the ship. He dialed the address to the Pegasus Galaxy. They beamed back to the ship but the shield was going to stay on with a power unit that used the outside temperature to generate the power to keep the sphere warm and the lights on inside.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sarah was dropped off at the DHD where she quickly dialed Atlantis and used her GDO with the emergency code. She was lucky that she had thought to bring the GDO with her. She had done so just encase she needed to get back into the city. Now it was the only thing that she could do to try to save her baby and the people of Earth. As soon as the Wormhole established she ran through and it was just in time as there was a large group of Drones moving in on her position. She did not have any weapons with her, the Wraith would not allow any human to be armed in their presents so she had nothing to fight with. If she hadn’t of been able to dial and get through the Gate she would be dead and so would Earth. She was met by a large group of armed guards as she stepped though and she was telling them to close the shield. There were several thuds behind her. It was just too much for her and she slumped to the floor as she fainted.

They called for a medical team and when she was taken to the infirmary they discovered the mark on her chest where the Wraith had repeatedly fed on her. It was a mark that did not go away and it couldn’t be anything else. The mark was very distinctive. John Sheppard was at her bedside when she woke up along with Tayla and Ronon. John was the one to start the questioning.

“Caption Tapping, you went AWOL on us and you have the marks of a Wraith worshiper on your body, we need you to explain yourself to us right now.”

Sarah started talking and didn’t stop until it was all out. She told them that they already had information on the Passage of Nilor before she got there so there was a leak somewhere on the base. She also told them that she was not able to get her flash drive back and they were working on interfacing it with their technology so they would have the entire file. It would take them time to figure out how to read Asgard and that would give our side time to mount an offensive against them somehow or they were going to get to Earth. Sarah also told them about the Earth Hive that Michael had established.

Sam had been part of the search for the Hive before she was transferred to Atlantis. Sam had the Gate room dial Earth to let them know what was going on and were to fine the Hive there. She was using her private interface in her office so the information wouldn’t get out. She also told the SGC that there were other Wraith informers at that base which would need to be stopped. They would search every person on the base for the marks of the Wraith before going any further. As soon as a sufficient personal were available they would send teams out to take the Hive. Sam also told them to go to Sarah Tapping’s mother’s house and get her daughter Becka Tapping and bring her to a safe location.

Once she was off the line with the SGC Sam put out orders to her base that everybody was to be put through a thorough examination to make sure they were all human and not compromised.

Although the HF Replicators did not know what was going on they knew something was about to happen. The entire planet went on the alert.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack was always amazed with the plasma vortex of an opening Wormhole and this one was a really big one. He pushed the ship through the giant Stargate which ended up right where he had hoped it would. The ride through the Wormhole was the same as going through a normal Stargate Wormhole. They had no idea what was around them it was just a blur of whirling flashing lights but instead of stepping out onto a platform on a planet they were still on the ship on their way away from the Passage of Nilor. They took note of where they were then started the scan to find Atlantis. Once that was located Jack turned to Danny. “Caption Oreland, please make best speed to the Atlantis facilities.”

Danny couldn’t believe that the General was allowing him to take control of the ship. He was a very happy man at this time. He was all smiles as he did as he was told. Jack nodded to him then left the bridge. Danny was in the chair but Jack was still in control of the ship no matter where he was in the ship. This was giving the young man some much needed confidence and it would make working with all of them easier.

Jack had dispensed with his formal uniform and was comfortable in his BDU’s that he kept onboard the ship. They still had his Stars and it had his name and rank across the front. He went to his room and laid down for a while. It was going to take several hours even at max speed to get to Atlantis. He must have been more tired than he thought because the computer chimed in waking him and telling him that they would be arriving at the Atlantis base in about fifteen minuets. Jack got up and straitened his uniform and washed his face.

Danny was still at the controls when Jack walked back onto the bridge. He was still striating up when he called Atlantis.

Atlantis base this is General O’Neill onboard Thor’s Chariot requesting permission to beam down with my crew.”

Jack was given permission to beam down from the commander on watch which gave them the location to beam into. They all went down after Jack set the controls on the ship which basically meant that he told the ship to maintain orbit. The ship would automatically maintain its orbit and defend itself if need be while he was on the planet. The ship would also automatically beam him back if there was a problem that was more complicated or if it or the base that he was at were being attacked.

They all materialized in the Embarkation room of the main control center. The boys were thoroughly amazed at the technology all around them while Jack was being saluted by the officer in charge at the moment. It would seem that the base commander was in a high level meeting with all of her heads of staff. Jack asked the officer to lead the way. When he got to the door he was told by the officer that the room was sealed and could not be opened by anybody but the commanding officer in the room. Jack gave him a knowing smile then waved his hand in front of the door control which opened for him giving the officer a surprised look on his face. What happened after that was even a larger surprise to the young officer. As soon as the door opened, the base commander Samantha Carter jumped up out of her chair and actually squealed as she ran across the room to jump into the arms of the General.

Jack gave her a quick kiss which was all the officer saw before the door was shutting again. The rest of the people in the room were all stunned also but they were doing their best to wait for things to settle down. Jack pulled something out of his back pocket and handed it to Sam. She was beaming when she gave him another kiss. “Thanks Honey, you’re the best.”

She walked back over to the head of the table and placed the nameplate and desk marker that said ‘Colonel S. O’Neill commander Atlantis base’ where everyone could see. Jack walked over and sat down beside her and asked to be brought up to speed as to what was happening.

As they went back to their conversation that they were in before they were interrupted by the General coming into the room it was John Sheppard that went back to his question which he was now apprehensive about asking. “Colonel Ummm O’Neill, I still think that it would be better to have Tayla and yourself set this mission out.”

Rodney McKay was still sitting open mouthed looking at the nameplate and trying to digest the information that was brought up just before the door was opened. He was also the one to blurt out that they couldn’t go because they were pregnant. Now it was Jack that was setting in his chair with an open mouth. He turned to her to see that she was smiling and turning red at the same time.

“Yes Jack, I’m pregnant, about ten weeks now so it happened right after the wedding. As for me not going on the mission I’m pregnant not disabled.”

Dr. Keller agreed with her but she did caution her that she shouldn’t get too strenuous. Sam told them that it wouldn’t be that hard to fly the city back to the Atlantis base. She had been trying to explain things that were in the works to Jack that they had not had time to clear through the I.O.C. When Jack heard all about what they were planning he was excited and a little worried at the same time. This was a big operation which meant a lot of things could go wrong.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Vala and Daniel were showing the boys around the base while they were waiting for Jack finish with the meeting. Danny saw the control chair and was asking questions about what it did. It was hard to imagine a city as large as this one could fly. He sat down in the chair just to see what it felt like. He didn’t know what to do when the chair flipped back. Daniel had been at the outpost on Earth when they were testing the people to see if they had the Ancient Gene. Loki must have been experimenting on Danny’s family because they also had the Ancient gene. Daniel thought that it was interesting that this geek (he had been a geek himself so he had the right to call Danny a geek) had both the abilities to easily use the Asgard and now it would appear that he was able to use the Ancient equipment as well as John Sheppard could.

Daniel only knew two people that were able to do more and that was Jack and Dr. Beckett. Daniel told him to be very careful while he was in the chair but he needed to see if he could do some things. He asked Daniel to try and picture Earth while he had his hand on the blue jelly like thing. The holograph come up for the Earth then Daniel asked him to go to the moon and get a close up look at it. Daniel was watching as the moon got close in holograph vision anyway and it now looked like they were standing on the surface looking across a plain toward a mountain range. Earth was coming up over the horizon. Jason and Jarrod wanted to see if they could do anything with the chair so Daniel got up. Jarrod was able to do a little with it but Jason wasn’t able to even make it go back.

Now that Danny knew he was able to use the Ancient equipment also he was going around trying everything. Daniel was telling him what things were safe for them to try and what was dangerous. Vala had tried the chair also but she wasn’t able to do anything with it. She was complaining that Danny had broken it otherwise she could have been able to fly the city. Daniel just gave her the look and told her that it was probably true but if they said anything then Danny would get in trouble as well as them for taking the boys in that room.

Vala wasn’t nearly as dumb as the others thought she was and Daniel knew that. She was very intelligent and could hold her own with most of the strategist that he knew. She was just a little slower than Jack was and that was a very good complement. She did have the same tendencies to act dumb though just like Jack did so that people underestimated her and she used that to her advantage.

Vala came up to Daniel sliding an arm around him and snuggled close as they walked down the hall with the boys. They were just walking around the base looking at things. Daniel put his arm around her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the forehead. It was time they started getting back to the meeting room so that Daniel and Vala could visit with Sam.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Elizabeth Wear was an oddity to the Human Form Replicators, she had to do things like eat and go to the restroom, she even had to wash herself. They had built the cities just like the Ancients had directed them to do so all of those things were available to be used. It was just so different to have someone that was part Replicator and part human. Elizabeth was able to control her Replicator portion to some degree but when she would sleep at night they were not controlled and did as they pleased. They would influence her dreams causing them to be very vivid. When she woke in the morning she would be able to access everything that she had dreamed. She would keep the good ones about the better times she had at Atlantis with her friend and erase the bad ones.

Here she was thought of as a freak, not normal, and human. She would have the same problem with the people of Atlantis but she also would have people that would support her and understand her. She knew that John Sheppard would do anything possible to make her feel more comfortable and so would Ronon and Tayla in their own way. She went through her day as she had done since she had been captured. She was free to go about the city and do what she wanted but she was not allowed to go near the ships or the central processor.

She really didn’t have anything to do. All of the others were busy building things and repairing the cities and the ships. They had built a large amount of weapons for the battle cruisers to attack the Wraith as their directives had told them to do. Elizabeth knew that Rodney had turned that directive back on and the Wraith had turned it off a long time ago. Now the Wraith were having a hard time trying to switch off the attack code again.

Elizabeth spent most of her days exploring the city she was in and getting to know how things worked. It was very different to be in a city that was so much like Atlantis with everything working. The HF Replicators didn’t do much experimenting with things, it wasn’t part of their programming although there was a group of Replicators that were doing things on their own and they were exploring the universe around them. They were the only ones that were using the laboratories to do scientific work and Elizabeth knew if she was going to have a chance to do anything it was going to be with this group. She was spending a lot of time in the laboratories with them helping them when she could and learning at the same time. This was not her field of expertise but she had been through enough collage courses to have experience in the labs so she was showing them some of the things that she had learned and played with in collage and they were showing her all the things that they had been doing.

Elizabeth asked them to show her how they made the ZPM’s which they were happy to show her. It was a long process and it was very dangerous so the mostly made them at a facility that was far away any populated areas of the planet. In fact they used an underground facility to manufacture the ZPM’s. They had a tendency to blow up now and then which was so strong it would destroy a large land mass. They had only had one explosion that had done any damage so far but that had taken centuries to repair the damage and get the land back to normal. Elizabeth also asked them where they stored them it they were so dangerous. They showed her where the cities supplies were kept and told her that once they were finished they were much more stable and it wasn’t a problem to store them near the cities.

Elizabeth was making friend with these Replicators and she was concerned that if the people of Atlantis attacked the Replicators then her new friend could by injured as well as her friends from Atlantis. With the city being on full alert like it was it was certain that an attack was inevitable that would be coming from Atlantis.

Then something happened that she had been dreading. The weapon that had been used on Atlantis came out of hyperspace and took up a geosynchronous orbit above the polar cap of the planet. From that position it could hit any of the cities that it wanted to. It was a brilliant plan and it was causing the Replicators to nearly go into mechanical spasms. They tried everything they could to destroy the satellite which wasn’t working. They were spending so much time worrying about the satellite that they did not find the cloaked Jumper that was looking for her.

Elizabeth knew that they would be doing this very thing but she was blocking the information from the Replicators. Elizabeth was in the labs when the attack started so she gathered her friends together and told them to disconnect from the central core. They trusted her and did as she asked them to do. In just a few minuets they were working independently from the rest of the collective. Elizabeth told them to lie down on the floor and hold hands. This is what she would have done if she was still in charge of Atlantis. These Replicators wanted to work with humans and to learn from them so that they were not just doing the same thing over and over again. There was more to being a living being than that and they were not just machines anymore. They were not slaves also which was what the Ancients were using them for once they found out that they could not transfer their conscious minds into the android bodies. Elizabeth felt the stunner but with her being connected to all of the others it was dissipated to all of them and did not knock her unconscious or any of the others. They were transported in mass to the holding cells of the Daedalus.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Colonel Abraham Ellis sent a team down to the holding cells to check on the condition of Elizabeth Wear. The team that he sent included a doctor, a scientist that had specialized in nanotechnology and all forms of the Replicators that they had come across so far. His name was Jerry Lawson and he was so excited to be able to see Dr. Wear and her replicatior parts that he could hardly contain himself. There were also a large number of armed guards that had their normal weapons as well as the Antireplicator weapons that they had been developing just for this mission.

Jerry was in such a hurry to get into the cell that he didn’t check the window he just opened the door. He had expected to find one stunned woman which was his mistake. The guard that had been with him had tried to stop him but they were not quite fast enough. The door opened to a large group of Replicators that were not happy. The Guards were taken quickly but that was so they could not fire their Antireplicator weapons. Elizabeth Wear was in charge of this group and she did not want to see them or the humans of this ship hurt. They quickly took over the ship interfacing with all of the equipment that was needed to control the ship.

People were finding that they could not open the doors now to get out of the rooms that they had just gone into. Colonel Ellis was rather shocked to see Elizabeth Wear walk into the bridge area taking control. He was very fast as he pulled his sidearm but he wasn’t fast enough. One of the female HF Replicators was by his side so fast that he did not have time to aim the weapon before it was taken away from him. Elizabeth told him to stop and listen which he was forced to do.

“Colonel Ellis, we are not here to take your ship. We are trying to help, these are not the normal Replicators and they want to work along with us. We can direct you as to where things are that you will need if my guesses are correct as to what you are after. Let these people have control of the transporters and we will beam up the ZPM’s and the Drone weapons. There are also some other problems that you are going to run into which I think we may be able to help with.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Antireplicator weapons were working great for clearing large areas. Ronon and McKay were to do the upload on the central processor that was to freeze all of the HF Replicators. It also had a program that would not allow the Replicators to attack humans any more. Rodney wasn’t sure that it would work because the programming was very complex unlike the one where he just switched on the program to attack the Wraith and changed a few small things to make it more difficult to be able to turn off. The problem that they ran into was that there was now a force field over the central processor which if Rodney wasn’t mistaken could take a direct hit of high explosives or an energy blast from the Daedalus. That was going to make things much more difficult. They were about to go to plan B when Rodney got a Squawk on his radio. It was Elizabeth. “Rodney the force field is controlled by the key panel that is on the lift side of the room coming in from the door. Do not shoot it Ronon, it will never be able to be turned off if that happens.”

Ronon put his pistol back into his holster. He was about to shoot the panel so she must have been watching somehow. Rodney was grinning and Ronon even had a smile on his face hearing the voice of their friend again. “Rodney, Ronon, you will not be able to get into that system and I can’t get you into it either. The electrical conduit is too deep underground for you to take it out that way so you’re going to need to set up the Antireplicator technology into the force field generator like we did on Atlantis. I’ll beam the devices to the hall near you.”

“Each team will need to do the same thing to get the ships that we need. Rodney I need you to put the interface down so that I can beam it out. I think I can get the programming done from the Daedalus to stop the Replicators from attacking humans and keep them fighting the Wraith but it will take more time than is needed to take the cities. Now get to work and be safe, I want you to tell me everything that I have missed when we get back to Atlantis.”

Rodney put down his tablet with the interface and watched as it disappeared then they went out into the hall to find all the equipment to setup the killing field for the cities. Each of the five teams got the same equipment and started to work in each of their locations. I wasn’t easy with the F302’s doing the flybys as slow as they could with interlocking beams it was still not enough. They had to fight their way though several areas in each of the cities. Jack had sent Major Ryder along with Teal’c with Sam for her protection and to help. He had left Tayla at Atlantis to run the city while they were gone.

Jack had though that the safest place to keep the boys was at Atlantis but he wouldn’t have anybody there to watch to make sure they didn’t get into something that they shouldn’t. He really didn’t want to lock them away until they got back so they were on the Daedalus when the Replicators were beamed onboard. Danny, Jason and Jarrod went down to see the ZPM’s that appeared in the cargo hold along with a very large shipment of the Drones that were used as weapons.

Danny turned nearly falling back when he found a tall woman standing right behind him. She had dark hair and she was thin but beautiful. She introduced herself as Dr. Wear and told him that she had a mission for him. He had no idea what he was to do but this woman seamed to have full authority to do whatever she wanted to do. If she had something that she needed him to do then he would do what he could.

“Danny, you have the Ancient Gene and I need you to take one of the small fighter, bombers with the ZPM’s that are needed back to Atlantis.”

They walked back to the bridge of the Daedalus where Danny watched as one of the bombers came close to where they were as Elizabeth was concentrating on it. Danny watched as a beam shot out at the ship then it seamed to just hover in space. All three of the boys were beamed onboard the bomber along with twelve of the ZPM’s and a bay full of the Drones. Danny was told to sit in the control chair and concentrate on going to Atlantis.

The ship didn’t know where Atlantis was but Danny did and it was able to get the information from him. Danny had seen the planet from orbit and he had seen the star field at night as he looked up at the sky so the ship was able to extrapolate the location from those images. The command chair was comfortable and it was cool to see the stars blink out when they went into hyperspace. Jason and Jarrod were checking out the rest of the ship while Danny was doing his Caption thing. They had been given some of the Antireplicator weapons and Elizabeth had told them to check the ship thoroughly once they got onboard, just incase one of the Replicators was missed. There were no other life forms onboard the ship but Danny already knew that, the ship had told him that they were alone.

Danny checked the weapons which were all fully loaded and he noticed something else about the weapons. They had some really big Drones that didn’t look like the ones that they thought they were transporting back to Atlantis. Danny used the onboard communications to asked Jason and Jarrod to look at the Drones in the cargo bay and to let him know if there were some really big ones there. It didn’t take long for them to call back telling him that they had seen about a third of the bay was full of the big Drones which were the size of a small horse. Danny brought up the schematics of the city ships along with the location of where the weapons that fired the larger Drones were located. He had plenty of time to look things over and asked the computer if there were other weapons on the cities.

The hologram that showed where the other weapons were located filled the room and Danny spent several hours going from section to section finding the weapons and asking the computer what they did and how they worked. Next he asked the ship where all of the ZPM’s went and what they did, he also asked how they were put into place and activated. Danny was thinking that his Mom was going to be so proud of him being able to fly a space ship like this. That also made him think about how he had left her and the look she was giving him as she was being led out the front door by the FBI. He cringed thinking that she was going to kill him when he got home.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

General Anderson sent two SG teams out to the location of the Hive that was here on Earth. There were humans that had been brainwashed living in the Hive as well as victims that were supposed to be in the cocoons being slowly drained of life. The SG teams moved in slowly taking cover where ever possible while they were making there way deeper and deeper into the old converted mine. There were all kinds of slime and biological growth on the walls, floors and ceiling of the cave. None of the teams had ever been inside of a Hive before and it was more than a little frightening. It was getting close to Halloween for this not to be more than a little spooky.

It wasn’t too long before they ran into their first Drone. He did not have the stun weapons that were reported to be used in the Pegasus Galaxy but they did have some wicked looking spears and swords and a couple of them had P90’s that had been taken from the SGC. There were others that where not Drones and not the Breeding males either. They looked like they had been human at one point but they were being converted to Wraith now. The teams were told that they needed to try to take these things alive if at all possible. The one thing that they did not see was the Queen.

The Queen was off in one of the side rooms lying down heavy with eggs. She knew she would be depositing her clutch of fertilized eggs soon and she ran her had over her very swollen stomach dreaming of the small ones that would be with them soon. Michael said that he would be back soon with an army to take this world where there would never be hunger again. She was now feeding very well and the clutch that she was carrying was proof of that. Normally the Queen would only clutch as many as the Hive needed to make up for numbers that were lost in battle or to accidents. Some Queens had not made a clutch for centuries and others were only doing a few now and then because of the civil war going on between the Wraith because of the lack of food in the Pegasus Galaxy.

She on the other hand had a clutch of four hundred this time. It was said that when the food was plenty the clutches were large and she was proof that it was true. She was thinking about the young ones when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She screamed out the alert calling everyone to attention and that there was danger in the Hive. Once that was done the fight was on and she did what she had been told to do, she slid out the other end of the cavern which led to the surface so she could steel away in the night. She had the things that she was told to take with her and the others would meet up with her at a predestinated location if anybody was able to get away.

They knew that they would be found someday but they had thought they would have had a chance to get stronger before they were attacked. Now if she could get away they still had a chance. With the clutch that she was carrying she could have a very large Hive built up in a few years if something happened to Michael. For now it was best to stay hidden and wait for Michael to return. He would call to her when he came back to this planet then he would be able to find her. She had run her Hive for centuries before the humans had been lucky enough to kill her. Her body had been shipped back to this planet so that the humans could study her and learn things about her. Michael had come to where they were keeping her body and revived her as well as the two breeders and the six Drones. When he had given her his life energy he had made her part of him. That is why she was his Queen now and she would be for as long as she lived. She knew that he would have other Queens as well as her but she did not care, the Hive would be strong.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The battle in the cave was fierce fighting all the way. They all knew that this was a life and death fight for all, there would be no quarter given by either side. The things that were not quite human were the worst. They knew hand to hand fighting like they had been trained by the military at some point. After it was all over some of them were identified as members of the military and local police that had gone missing. The thing that was disturbing about it was that they were not human anymore. They had been converted at least part way into Wraith. It was hard to recognize any of them with their pasty cold skin but the hair was what gave them away first. It was not white like the normal Wraith. They had even started to develop the appendage in their right hand so that they could feed on life energy now. It was slightly underdeveloped but they had seen it being used as one of the officers had been knocked down in the fighting and one of the half Wraith’s had been trying to feed on him before it was killed.

When the fighting was all over it was time to start the cleanup and count the bodies as well as searching every passage and tunnel to find the Queen. They had all been told that if anything they would need to find that Queen or the entire mission was close to a bust. Extra teams and dogs were brought in to help with the search. To their disappointment there were two of the things missing and it was the worst two that they could have lost, the Queen and one of the Breeding males. They were able to interrogate one of the half Wraith only to find that the Queen was about to lay her clutch soon. The thing was almost gloating when he told them this and said that there was nothing that they could do to save this world now.

When General Anderson received the news he was not at all happy. But there were things that he could do that the Wraith had no idea about. It was just going to take time to get the people back on Earth that could do what he needed to do. In the meantime they would use the dogs and track down the two that got away if at all possible.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It was agreed to by all and the orders were given by General O’Neill who was now in charge of the operation. As soon as one of the city ships was ready it was to take off and wait in orbit to help defend if needed. They were more interested in getting the ships off the ground and away from the Replicators who could be coming to reinforce their numbers and hold the cities. They were making sure that the F302’s were making as many runs across the cities that they were trying to take as possible with the Antireplicator weapons cutting a wide swath through them.

The main problem with this plan was that they could not turn the shield into an Antireplicator field if they were in space. The solution to this problem had come to Sam as they were making their way to the command chair. She was kicking herself for not thinking of this before they started on the mission. What they needed to do was to make a smaller shield generator that would work inside the main shield that they could convert to the Antireplicator weapon. It would need to be turned on slowly so that it expanded outward taking out any Replicators that were still in the city as it went and keeping the ones that it couldn’t get to out of the way were they could do no harm.

The other bad thing about thinking of this now instead of earlier was there were only two people that could do it and they were both needed to fly the cities. Radek could do it but he was still on Atlantis working on the large weapon that they had found at the top of the tower. There was only one way that she could do anything and that was to get clear of the Replicators and clear this city first. She sat in the chair as the troops that were assigned to protect her did their job.

Once she was in the chair and it settled back she felt what the city felt. She initialized the stabilizers and withdrew the connectors that were bridging all the other cities to her. She could feel the Replicators trying to get the city to stop what it was doing but it was built like it was supposed to be. It obeyed the person with the Ancient gene that was in the control chair like it was supposed to do. Sam sealed off the control tower and told two of the guards to stay with her and to protect this room no matter what but the rest were to start clearing the general area as quickly as possible.

This was not a completely bloodless encounter on the human side either. Two of the F302’s had been shot down but the pilots were beamed out before the ships hit the ground. Each of the ships was detonated as it was getting close to the ground if it wasn’t in a city that they were going to take. The explosions were causing a major amount of damage in those areas. Three of the soldiers had been killed and fourteen had been seriously wounded. Once Sam got the shields up and had launched the city things got better. The city that Jack was flying was also taking off but John Sheppard’s group was having a more difficult time.

Jack commanded that five of the F302’s were to break off and do sweeps of the now orbiting cities to help clear them of Replicators. He turned the ship back to the planet and started firing everything that the city had into the areas that were not in their control. Sam got the visual of what he was doing and did the same with her city. The Daedalus also opened up on the planet. There were people that were onboard the Daedalus that could fly the Cityships but that was a simple matter of pointing it to the planet which Atlantis was now on and going there. They were not to try to land the ships, only take them there and put them in orbit.

Once the area of the main tower and all of the critical areas were cleared of hostels Jack and Sam were going to beam back down to the planet and get two more of the Cityships. Rodney McKay and Colonel Sheppard were going to take the other two that they needed but they were not in orbit yet and that had Jack and Sam concerned.

Sam had called the Daedalus before she launched the ship telling them what she wanted and how she wanted it made. The scientist onboard the Daedalus were good and they understood what she was talking about so it wasn’t too big of a surprise to her when the device was beamed onboard the ship she was now flying. She had Teal’c turn on the device and slowly dial it up to its full volume to clear the city of Replicators. She Then called Jack telling him how to work the device.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Elizabeth Wear picked up the data file that Rodney was going to upload into the central processor core before he ran into the shield. She looked over the data that was programmed into the tablet, it was a nicely written program but it wasn’t what they needed. It would allow the Replicators to override the programming in only a few hours or to reboot the core processor and they would be right back where they had started. This was going to require a much more sophisticated program and she knew what she was going to need to do. Since they couldn’t get to the central processor they were going to need to do this with the only other unit that could write directly to the main core.

Oberoth was in the middle of a crisis and he was multitasking with every circuit in his being trying to keep from loosing the rest of his cities. He was doing everything to find a way to get past the weapons that were being used against them but there wasn’t pattern or order in which he could get a lock. Every thing was so random that his logical thinking was unable to do anything other than keep trying what had worked last time. It was not working. He was concentrating so hard on getting a handle on how to stop this that he did not feel the transporter as it took him away from his chamber.

It had taken a long time for Elizabeth to design and build the restraints that she was using on Oberoth now but that was in machine time not the way normal humans were able to think. It had fascinated the people in the labs onboard the Daedalus to see her doing several things very quickly. She had made the Antireplicator shield generators that Sam had asked for and the restraints that she had used on the materializing Oberoth to keep him from moving. When he was fully materialized she walked up and stuck her fingers into his forehead. The other people in the lab were reminded to transport the Antireplicator devices to the cities by the other Replicators that were in the room with her and watching.

Elizabeth had a very large advantage over Oberoth and that was her ability to think like a human not a machine. She had the Nanites in her system that she now fully controlled and they were making her stronger and able to do things that no normal human could do. She had used them to make the program that she was in the process of uploading into Oberoth which would be downloaded to all of the other HF Replicators and the Central processing Core and locked into place with an encryption that which contained a destructive virus. If it was tried more than one time it would not only burnout the central processor it would destroy everything that was attached to it.

The basic program was simple though, it said that no human could be hurt by action or inaction on the part of the Replicators. It also continued the fight against the Wraith and the last thing that was in the program was that they should learn all that they could learn and teach what they have learned to the humans as fast as they were able to handle the information. She setup a database that the humans could access to retrieve the information and help with the transfer. Oberoth saw that this program was valuable and he also saw the danger of any being getting into the main database that did not have the code to use it. He immediately shut off all access to the main processor core to anybody but himself and Elizabeth. He did not have the code but he wasn’t going to let anybody near it or his entire race would be destroyed. Only Elizabeth Wear had the code and she was not going to give it to him no matter what. All hostilities would be stopped on the planet in about thirty minuets when the next cycle started and the downloaded program would be sent out to all of the Replicators. In the meantime it was going to be up to the people on the stations to stay alive.

While Elizabeth was in Oberoth’s head she found something else that was not at all good. The HF Replicators were the ones that had developed the virus that had killed the Ancients or made them Ascend. They had also developed the virus that was killing the Asgard once they found out that the Asgard were the largest threat to the Replicators in the Milky Way Galaxy. That was the cause of them destroying their entire race. They were dieing and they couldn’t stop it. Now the Replicators had released another virus to the humans that was going to be very bad.

From the data that Elizabeth had it was already released on Earth and it was detected back on Atlantis so it had made the full circle. It would kill ninety percent of all humans or human like beings such as Goa’uld and Jaffa. The virus had been sent by a ship that had taken quite a while to get to Earth but it had been sent right after the bombs had been dropped on the Replicator planet. The agent didn’t need food or water so the trip was no big thing for them. The virus had been released six weeks ago now and it had an incubation of six weeks.

Elizabeth knew that all the people that she had known back on Earth would soon be either dead or fighting to live. Earth would be in total rune in a matter of weeks. Now they were going to need to work on fixing the things that could be fixed.

Elizabeth knew that Oberoth could not be trusted or let loose to do damage again. She knew what she needed to do and set the program in motion. He was given the task of figuring Pi to the last digit on a circle that was 1 micron across with a ten minuet wait until the next process could begin after the first equation had been executed, he was to name off all the digits of the equation with a five second delay between each number that was to be read off. Once that was finished he was to go to the next larger size circle which was a 1.01 micron and he would be required to go to the next number after that without end. He was to do the same thing with all of them just in case he finished with the first equation. She knew that it was impossible to finish the first one but this was just in case. This program was to be done to the exclusion of all other programs meaning that he was stuck in a machine hell. Elizabeth transported him into a cave that was no longer being used for the mining of metal ore and destroyed the entrance to the cave trapping Oberoth for eternity with his little problem.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Colonel Ellis was amazed to see that the Replicators were beaming outside of the ship with magnetic boots on and doing the EVA work very quickly and efficiently. They were installing weapons next to the rail guns and missiles that were the main armament of this ship. They were installing plasma weapons and launchers for the Drone weapons. There were also some large Drone launchers that he had not seen before being installed. The Replicators were installing new power conduits and controls to make the weapons work.

The Hyperdrive engines were being modified as well as the rest of the systems onboard his ship. The Replicators were very fast at making the changes and it was not interrupting anything that was vital. The bad part about all this was that he had no say in what was being done to his ship. It would seem that Elizabeth Wear was in charge of his ship and this operation now and there was nothing that anybody could do about it. He did have to admit though that the changes were needed and what she was doing needed to be done as far as the operation went. If a problem came in she was right on it getting things taken care of. Even his crew had started to go to her if there was a problem which had him a little bit on the jealous side. He was in control of his ship, he was wondering if this had anything to do with how he started the whole relationship when they attacked the Replicators home world the first time. That was one thing that he would never know because he was not going to ask that question.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ronon and Rodney thought they were doing good as they were entering the control room. Rodney was setting in the chair and he started the preliminaries to taking off. He withdrew the bridges to the other parts of the city and the stabilizers were coming online. He was just about to launch when the door opened and the largest Replicator that Rodney had ever seen walked into the room. He was aiming his weapon at Rodney when he was hit with a blast from Ronon’s laser. The weapon was destroyed but the Replicator just shook his hand and it reformed into a normal hand where it had been blown off only a few seconds earlier. He turned to Ronon and slapped the laser out of his hand while nearly taking his head off with the other hand. Ronon yelled at Rodney to get the ship into the air and went on the attack. Rodney did as he was told and started the liftoff process. Ronon ducked under two more punches before he was able to grab one of the massive arms as it was flying by his face. No matter how big something is the Replicator was standing on two legs and it would be able to be thrown like any other being. It was just going to be a lot harder to do. While the Replicator was swinging his arm Ronon use the force that it had directed at him to add his force and leverage to in order to throw him.

Ronon had practice this maneuver for years and taught it to countless people and all of them had used it in combat. It was instinct that allowed him to do the maneuver without even thinking about it. That made him very fast which helped to off balance the Replicator. Rodney felt the floor shake as the Replicator hit and he saw it bounce once before it flipped up onto its feet again. Ronon knew that he needed to do something different and ran out the door with the Replicator following right behind him. Rodney closed and locked the door which he knew that was what Ronon had expected him to do. If that wasn’t what he wanted then Rodney was going to have a problem if Ronon survived this.

Once Ronon had seen the door close behind him he knew that Rodney would be safe for a while anyway. He turned in a lightening fast move using his sword to take off the fist and about half of the forearm on the Replicator as it was trying to hit him. It was a left, right punch that the Replicator was throwing at him and Ronon took off first the left arm then the right arm. He sliced across the Replicators throat in a maneuver that should have taken off its head but the Replicator had stepped back in time to save at least part of his neck. It took the Replicator a moment to grow back the parts that had been cut off and repair the damage to its neck which gave Ronon the opportunity to step behind him. Ronon threw a side kick that would have broken a normal man in half. It was just enough to cause the Replicator to go over the edge of the balcony onto the floor below. Ronon now had the time to pull the Antireplicator weapon to destroy the Replicator. Ronon used his radio to tell Rodney that it was him and to open the door.

Rodney had a frightened look when he was able to speak again. “How do I know that it’s you and not a Replicator trying to get into the room with me?”

Ronon had a wicked look in his eye knowing he was about to cause Rodney to mess the control chair but he couldn’t help it. “Rodney McKay if you don’t open this door right now we will need to have a really long sparing match when we get back to Atlantis. I know how much you enjoy our sparing matches but don’t let that stop you from opening the door.”

Rodney opened the door allowing Ronon to come in before he shut and locked the door again. This was not a good situation to be in. They didn’t have control of the areas that could be dangerous to them. If the Replicators decided that they wanted to destroy the city rather then let it fall into the hands of the humans then they could setup an overload on any one of the ZPM’s. When the ship wide Antireplicator weapon was beamed onboard next to the control chair it was automatically initialized sending out a beam that increased in size until it was all the way out to the city shields. Once they were in orbit and everything was secure Ronon asked to be transported back down to one of the cities that was to be taken next but it was not necessary to go back down because they were already in orbit.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Michael had personally taken charge of the Wraith that had helped his slave get away. He bent down low so that he could whisper into his ear. “How strongly do you feel that you did the right thing now?”

The Breeding Male was shaking because he was standing on the threshold of the air lock. Michael was pleased that he was frightened and whispered again. How long can you hold your breath?”

Michael shoved him into the airlock and shut the door. He was smiling through the clear opening on the door as he opened the outer door flushing the Wraith out into deep space. There was a set of binary black holes that were moving very quickly in the distance and Michael was sure they would take this lone Wraith into their safe keeping soon. It had taken them a long time to decipher what was on the flash drive but they now had all the information that they needed to get into the Milky Way Galaxy. The one thing that they were having a hard time figuring out was the destination code. It was not a Gate address it was a word that none of them had ever heard of before. There were rumors though of the Ancients using words to describe the location that they were going to rather than a Gate address. Michael told his scientist to get to work on it right away, they were wasting time.

It was at that time that he was notified that there was a large group of ships coming into this sector of space. They had no idea what kind of ships it were coming but they said it was a massive amount of them. Michael turned his ships to the location of the advancing ships. Who in their right mind would take on thirty Wraith cursers? What came out of the Hyperspace window was a really big surprise to him though. At first it was just five of the battle cruisers that had been harassing them for the last couple of months. The Replicators had caused a good deal of damage to the Wraith and Michael was glad to see them coming so that he could take care of these pest once and for all.

Then two very large Hyperspace windows opened letting ships the size of a small moon into their space. These ships consisted of six city ships connected in a ball shape. The ships were spinning and as each one of the ships turned into the group it was firing a very large weapon at them. Michael watched as two of his ships were cut in half. He ordered his fleet to disperse and attack at will. The clusters of Cityships were not just firing the large weapons at them, there were several other weapons firing also. The shields on the Wraith Cruisers were designed well and were doing the job of protecting the ships to some degree as they were returning fire at the invading armada of Ancient ships. Michael called out to his ships telling them to keep moving or they would be dead as soon as the large guns locked on them.

Michael watched as two more hyperspace windows opened letting a small Ancient fighter bomber and an Asgard ship enter the battle arena.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Elizabeth knew that she was going to need to do something quickly about this virus that was about to kill nearly all of humanity. Oberoth had been trying to eliminate the threat to his race by destroying them or at least knocking them back to the point where they would no longer be a threat to them. With the humans out of the way the Wraith would be knocked back as well. They would starve to the point of starting to feed on each other which was fine by Oberoth. He was wrong to do this but he had done it anyway. Elizabeth knew that there was nothing she could do about Earth. It would be a wasteland by the time they could do anything with it. What she was going to need to try to do was to limit the threat in the Pegasus Galaxy and preserve her friends and the knowledge they possessed. She put the Replicators to work making things ready to do just that. They already had all the plans that they needed so it was just the process of making the machines and computer programs that were needed to get the job done.

Elizabeth felt the movement in her stomach and put her hand on her unborn daughter. She was three months pregnant now. Before the accident she had conceived her child and somehow it had survived the trauma of her nearly dieing and the Nanites had helped with the development of her child. She was mostly human but she was also part Replicator. She knew that the virus would not affect her child and she was able to change the virus that was on the ships to make it inert so that it would not infect anything or anybody else but for those that were already infected it was too late.

The disease would let the people move around for about six weeks then it would suddenly shut of the person’s autonomic nerves system. The things that we normally do without thinking about it like making our hearts beat and breathing would just stop. The people of Earth and every other planet that had humans on it would soon be feeling the effects of the virus. Oberoth would have made it work on one hundred percent of the people that came into contact with it but he did not have time to get that kind of refinement. He had settled for the ninety percent version to be released. She didn’t have time to check to see how many of the people of Atlantis were infected so she was going to need to put everybody in stasis until she could get the chance to check all of them. For now though they had a battle to fight so that they could take the advantage away from the Wraith. They couldn’t allow the Wraith to stay a dominant force in this Galaxy or any other.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Elizabeth was with John Sheppard on one of the city clusters and Sam was with Daniel, Vela and Teal’c on the other city cluster. The Replicators that were not doing the construction that Elizabeth had order were manning the weapons and controls of the clusters and the battle cruisers that were taking aim at the Wraith.

Jack was on Thor’s Chariot and Danny was with Jason and Jarrod on the fighter bomber. Danny was setting in the Captions chair but he knew that the Replicator that was in the copilot’s seat was actually in charge of the ship and the gunners that were manning the secondary weapons were also Replicators. Elizabeth had given the Replicators the command to follow General O’Neill’s orders as if they were hers uniting the humans and Replicators as one group fighting the Wraith now.

Danny was trying to figure out this robot person that was setting next to him so he started asking questions. “So do you have a name?”

The Android looked at him and answered. “I am number 259317 of the series Robert. But you may call me what you want it does not matter to me.”

If there are 259317 of you and you are all called Robert then I think I would prefer to call you Bob if you don’t mind.”

“That will be fine, there are no Bob’s in the Replicator group.”

“Well Bob, I guess that with you being an Android you’re a real killer on the video games.”

Bob was looking at him with interest. “I do not know what a video game is so why would I want to kill it.”

“No, it’s a game that we play for fun. You kill things but they’re not real so all you need to do if you’re killed is press the space bar and you’re back into the game again. You grab a weapon and start again. I wish I had a copy of the game with me but its back on Earth so it’s going to take a while before we can play.”

“While we are not in a battle situation at this moment one of the others can get the information from your mind if you would like, then we can play this game.”

Danny had no idea what Bob was talking about when he said they could get the information about the game from his mind so he agreed. When one of the other Replicators walked up to Danny and stuck his fingers into his forehead all the way up to the palm Jason and Jarrod nearly threw up. They both just knew that Danny was dead, how could anybody live through having a hand pushed into their forehead. Both of them would have run if there was anyplace to run but they were on a space ship and there was no place to run or hide. All they could do was watch and wonder if they were going to be next. In just a few moments the Replicator pulled his hand out of Danny’s forehead but instead of a gaping hole left in his skull Danny was busy telling the Replicator things that he might have missed. Bob had been setting in on the session while also watching the battle that was going on all around him. The weapons were continuously firing in all directions as the ship was swooping in and out of the Hive ships.

They were all coordinating their maneuvers so that one ship was not getting in the way of another one that had a clean shot. The Darts came out soon after the first two Hive ships were destroyed and they were hard to hit but the battle cruisers were doing a good job of cleaning them up. The F302’s had been modified to fire a mini version of the Drone weapon which fired a projectile that was the size of a quarter but they would go through nearly any kind of shield and they went where they were directed. In space if you get a hole in your hull the size of a quarter it’s a very bad thing. The F302’s were not spraying these Drones everywhere though like the normal fifty caliber weapons they used to use. It was one shot at a time and that was normally all that it took. These weapons didn’t do too much damage to the larger Hive ships but it would penetrate the hull and explode on the inside of the room that was on the other side causing a lot of damage that way. When the room depressurized it was useless after that until it could be patched. The hive ships were doing their best to patch the holes in their hulls as they went along but they were getting too many of them to do all of the repairs at one time.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Michael could feel that his ships were in trouble and he knew that he was going to need to get out of this as quickly as possible. He went down to the room were the scientist were working on deciphering the information about the Passage of Nilor and told them that he needed a destination that they could go to now. Any destination would work as long as they could get away from the Armada that was attacking them. The scientist that was working on program gave him a set of glyphs that was an address but they had not been able to decipher where it would take them. At this point it didn’t matter as long as it got them out of the situation that they were in right now. They could figure out how to use the Gate later if they had more time.

The dialing device was on a planet that was close to the system of the Passage and it was not a habitable planet. The air was fowl and it was so hot that it would kill even a Wraith if they had to spend much time on the surface for long. Michael gave the glyphs to one of the Breeders telling him that it was his job to get the fleet to safety or they would all die. They couldn’t get close enough to the planet to beam him down so he was going to have to take one of the Darts. Michael sent five more Darts with him telling them that it was their job to protect this ship at all cost.

While they were doing that Michael was getting the other ships ready and giving them orders as to which direction he wanted them to scatter in so that most of them could get away. He had already lost nearly half of his fleet already and that number was dropping all the time. The cluster of city ships seemed to be speeding up in their rotation and they were firing those large weapons more and more. Those weapons were unstoppable.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack saw the six Darts leave the Hive ship and move toward the planet which was close to the Passage. He knew what they were going to do and he intended to stop them from doing what they were planning. Thor’s Chariot was capable of going into the atmosphere if he wanted to and that was what he was doing. He wasn’t able to catch the Darts before they got into the atmosphere but he was going to do what he had to. One ship had landed near the dialing device while the others stayed in the air patrolling the area to keep the Wraith that they were charged with protecting safe. Jack was going to need to take them out first and that was what he set about doing. This was where the Asgard weapons came in handy, the lasers were able to target and take out the ships in only a few seconds but the Wraith that was on the ground was getting close to the Dialing device. Jack didn’t want to take the risk of destroying the Dialing device so he was going to need to do this the hard way.

The Wraith was on his fifth glyph when he saw a white light in front of him that was not a glare off of the very bright sun. The Breeder was wearing his dark goggles that they always wore in the sunlight and Jack could tell that he was in distress being out in the sunlight like this. He didn’t have any skin pigmentation at all so the sun was destroying his skin very quickly. The Wraith knew that this was a one way mission and he was willing to accept that for the good of the colony but there was a human right in front of him. If he could feed on this human he could regenerate enough to be able to get off this planet. The only problem with that plan was that Jack didn’t plan on letting him feed. The Wraith pushed the other two glyphs quickly and was about to hit the center ball that would have activated the Passage of Nilor but he was hit in the chest with a dozen rounds from Jack’s P90. Jack wasn’t taking any chances with this one and used a zat to destroy the body so that he couldn’t regenerate enough to get the Passage dialed again.

Jack beamed back to his ship and used his dialer to dial another address that was on the chart that Danny had made of the different systems that were known to the Asgard. Jack called all of the ships telling them not to follow the Wraith that went through the Passage.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Michael was down to four ships other than the one he was on. When the Passage opened he gave them the order to scatter and that’s what they did. Michael took his ship through the Passage while the others went off in different directions, each with an Aurora class battle cruiser hot in pursuit of them. The ship that Michael was on was in deep trouble though; the forward control room was destroyed so he had to use the auxiliary control room. The Hyperdrive engines were in pieces leaving him with only the damaged sublight engines to get where he was going. There were so many holes in the ship that they only had enough air to make it a short while once they got through the Passage but they had a better chance of making it this way than fighting the Replicators. He was wondering what made them attack his fleet with such malice now. It was a question that he would ask them next time he made contact with them. He would have the upper hand next time, he was sure of it any way, there was no way they could beat him he was the king.

The ship sensors located a habitable planet which they could set the Hive down on, not too far from the Passage. It was a touch and go landing with all the damage that had been inflicted on the ship but they had finally made it. There was a good atmosphere and the gravity wasn’t too bad, close to normal. Michael stepped out of the ship to see what they were going to have to deal with along with a group of Drones and two of the breeders. The Drones took up post all around the others to protect them as they surveyed the local area. Michael could smell the life force that was close by on this planet but it was not human and it wasn’t anything that he had run into before.

Something moved very quickly in the brush beside the group and one of the Drones was now being fed on. If Michael had done his homework back on Earth he would have known that this was a close relative of an Allosaurus which was thought to be an intelligent but much smaller version of the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the Earth Dinosaurs. This was going to be very interesting. Now they had something that they could feed on but the problem was it could also feed on them. From the estimation on the damage to the ship it was going to take years to repair it to the point of being able to fly back into space. Getting across the Galaxy was going to take a lot longer than that.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Elizabeth knew that there was no more time. She gathered all those that were human and started putting them into the chambers. They were built on the same principle as the Aurora class ship that they had found a few years ago that had the sleepers. They were in a stated of suspension but they were all linked together at the same time. That ship had used the Stasis chambers to create a virtual ship that they were able to talk and do things with each other in but they did not age. This is what Elizabeth needed to buy time until she could find a way to reverse the effects of the virus that Oberoth had released. I would last for a long time if need but she was hoping that with the research that she was going to be doing with the help of the Replicators she would have an answer soon. In the mean time she would need to do what she could to bring back the human race to the universe.

She knew that she could give the Nanites to the people in the stasis pods but since the Nanites work on the cellular level when paired with humans then they would be in every cell of the body making the person not quite human anymore. Even the offspring of a Nanite enhanced person would have the Nanites. Elizabeth took the one thing that they had come up with so far and placed the device on the stomach of each of the fourteen women that were pregnant in the stasis pads Which would allow the children to develop normally while keeping the mothers safe in the pods.
Now all they had to do was wait.

END