Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site
Printer starstarstarstarstar


Zusammenfassung: HP/SG1 - Magic can make anything possible and when you mix in SG1 it's a guarantee that the impossible will happen.
Eingestuft: 13+ [Reviews - 5]
Kategorie: Jack O'Neill
Charaktere: Jack O'Neill
Episode Related: 0216 The Fifth Race
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossovers
Holiday: None
Season: Season 2
Warnings: None
Crossovers: Harry Potter
Herausforderung: None
Serie: None
Kapitel: 15 Abgeschlossen: No
Wörter: 56066 Gelesen: 28221
Veröffentlicht: 2007.10.13 Aktualisiert: 2012.03.17





1. You Can't Keep An Old Dog Down by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (2367 words)
The writing styles of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire don't mesh very well therefore we decided that one of us would write one chapter and the other would write the next chapter. So here's Corwalch's chapter…
2. Chapter 2 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (3261 words)
The writing styles of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire don't mesh very well therefore we decided that one of us would write one chapter and the other would write the next chapter. So here's Lady Foxfire's chapter…
3. Chapter 3 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (2892 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Corwalch [Reviews - 0] (2045 words)
Disclaimer: This fit of madness if from the twisted minds of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire. If you recognize something from Stargate SG-1 or from Harry Potter then you better believe we don't own it or make any money from it.

Author Notes: The writing styles of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire don't mesh very well therefore we decided that one of us would write one chapter and the other would write the next chapter. So here's Lady Foxfire's chapter…

5. Chapter 5 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (1095 words)
The writing styles of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire don't mesh very well therefore we decided that one of us would write one chapter and the other would write the next chapter. So here's Corwalch's chapter…
6. Chapter 6 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 2] (1037 words)

The writing styles of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire don't mesh very well therefore we decided that one of us would write one chapter and the other would write the next chapter. So here's Lady Foxfire's chapter…


7. Chapter 7 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (1376 words)

Disclaimer: This fit of madness if from the twisted minds of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire. If you recognize something from Stargate SG-1 or from Harry Potter then you better believe we don't own it or make any money from it.

Author Notes: The writing styles of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire don't mesh very well therefore we decided that one of us would write one chapter and the other would write the next chapter. So here's Corwalch's chapter…

 

You Can’t Keep An Old Dog Down

Post "The Fifth Race"

by Lady Foxfire and Corwalch


8. Chapter 8 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (1431 words)

The writing styles of Corwalch and Lady FoxFire don't mesh very well therefore we decided that one of us would write one chapter and the other would write the next chapter. So here's Lady FoxFire's chapter…


9. Chapter 9 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5890 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (5578 words)

Title: You Can’t Keep An Old Dog Down

Author: Lady FoxFire & Corwalch

Pairing(s): None

Rating: PG-13/K+

Category(s): Crossover - Harry Potter/Stargate SG-1

Summary: Magic can make anything possible and when you mix in SG1 it's a guarantee that the impossible will happen.


11. Chapter 11 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (4547 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 1] (4721 words)

13. Chapter 13 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 1] (6863 words)

14. Chapter 14 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (8585 words)
Bad Author Notes: Corwalch has a new job and I have the workload from hell right now but should mean we will be update.
15. Chapter 15 by Lady FoxFire [Reviews - 0] (4378 words)
Bad Author Notes: Happy Day of the Green… or St Patrick’s Day if you want to get technical. Since I’m of Irish and Scottish descent (Father's side is Irish... we think. Mom’s side was Scottish) and Corwalch is Scottish we figure today would be the best day for you to read this chapter since most American’s will be slightly buzzed if they’re over 21 and celebrating being of Irish descent even if they’re not. Our Beta asked if we were high on crack when she read this so keep that in mind when you read this chapter.

Support Heliopolis