Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Generations

by T L Kay
[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kapitel Bemerkung:
k, well it's done, finally. i hope you all enjoyed it. also, if people could give me lots of feedback, that'd be great. i'm not used to writing things like this and i really want to know what you all think. thanks!
oh, and i'll try my hardest to get going on the sequel. but i do have to pay attention to my Atlantis fic for a little bit.

A lone man walked through the mountainous area not far from his home. He had just finished an archaeological trip and was headed back. Suddenly there was a flash of light and something appeared on the path ahead of him. He quickened his pace to reach the person, for that was what he realized it was. He pulled the blanket out of his pack and threw it over the figure and rolled her over. She was young, and looked faintly familiar, but he was sure he did not know her.

“Are you all right?” he asked her, hoping that she could hear him.

She stirred and opened her eyes, looking up into his.

“Are you all right?” he asked again.

She shook her head. “Where am I? How did I get here?”

“Well, I was hoping you could tell me that.” He helped her to her feet. “As to where you are, you’re on Langara, in Kelowna. What’s your name?”

“I…I don’t know.”

“Well, my name is Jonas Quinn and I’ll take care of you.”