Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Rogue

by Twobits
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story Bemerkung:
This is the second in the Boar'a series.
ROGUE

1. Mall Rat's

John O’Neill was physically an eighteen year old graduate from the local high school. Mentally he was a forty eight year old Colonel in the United States Air Force who had been trained in Special Ops as one of the deadliest people on the planet.

The Powers that be were not going to let this opportunity slip out of their hands so the young man was given a choice of prison for a crime that he didn't commit where the secrets of the United States would be kept safe. His other choice was that he could rejoin with his former rank and become one of their secret weapons. Nobody would expect a young man of his apparent age to be able to do the things that he was capable of doing.

He was doing special training with some of the finest masters available for more training in hand to hand combat and standard weaponry of the martial arts. He already had a lot of training but this was to sharpen him even further. When they were available he would train with Teal'c or Brata'c and if he ever came back Jack O'Neill, there was nothing like training with yourself even if it was an older version of yourself.

SG1 had been gone for several months now and he really missed Sam even though he knew she was off limits to him he still missed seeing her and being near her. He had dated other girls and all of them wanted nothing more than to be with him but it wasn't the same as Sam. He would always let them down as easily as possible telling them he wasn't ready for a steady girlfriend after taking them out on one or two dates. He hated seeing them cry but he couldn’t be with them as more than a friend.

John was out at the mall getting a few clothes that he needed while off base. (John hated going to the mall or shopping at all but he was by himself and he needed to do things so he was there to get the job done and leave like every man in the place.)

He was about to go out the door when he heard a girl scream. On the level below where he was standing was one of the girls he had taken out on a date that he had gone to school with.

She was surrounded by a gang of older boys in their colors pressing the girl to go with them into the back area of the mall. Jane Simmons wasn't stupid and knew what would happen if she were forced to go where she couldn’t be seen. She also knew that if she were forced back there they would most likely kill her after they were finished doing what they wanted with her. Suddenly one of the men grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth so she couldn’t scream. She was lifted slightly off the floor and carried into the one place she didn’t want to be.

All she could do was stare wide eyed as the man in front of her put his finger in the top of her shirt and ripped all the buttons off with one swift motion. He had a wicked smile on his face.

“Oh yea, now we're gonna Party, and you're going to be the main guest Sweetheart.”

Jane felt like she was going to throw up and really wanted to at the moment but she was so scared she couldn't do anything. The men had taking her into one of the store rooms in the back of the mall where they had jimmied the door open earlier. She was turning white as a ghost, she tried to scream but the hand that was covering her mouth was well in place as if he had done this more than a few times before.

She was wondering how many other girls had gone into this room and not come out alive. There was seven of the thugs ranging from about nineteen to twenty four years old all of them were greasy and unwashed. Their hair hanging down in uncombed dirty clumps and several days of growth on their faces with yellow rotting teeth and breath that could gage a maggot.

One thing she did notice was that each one of the men had a homemade tattoo of a lizard on their right hand as well as one on the back of their jackets. Jane was revolted by the feel of their clothes and wanted nothing to do with touching any part of them in any way but she wasn’t going to have a choice unless there was a miracle.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

John didn’t like the odds but he had been in worse situations and he didn’t want any witnesses to see what was about to happen. He moved into the room like a ghost.

The man at the back of the room that was supposed to be watching the door was too busy trying to see what was going to happen to the girl first and wishing so that he could get to his turn. John's fist slammed into the hollow at the back of his skull with the first two knuckles of his right hand which were supported by his thumb being wrapped around the tips of the fingers which were pushed up against his palm in what is known as a rams head fist.

It's very strong and has an small impact area which means all his strength was concentrated into those two knuckles. They drove the top vertebra which the head swivels on forward snapping his spinal cord at the base of his brain killing him instantly.

John caught the man as he fell dragging him back out of the way where he wouldn’t be noticed right away. When he saw the tattoo of the lizard he knew these were the men he was looking for. They had tried to rape Cassandra Frasier a couple of months ago and terrified her so badly that she didn’t want to stay on Earth until they were caught. John smiled; this was something he wanted very much. One down six to go.

Jane was struggling to get away; she kicked out with all her strength at the man in front of her which he dodged easily. She then tried to kick the person that was holding her in the shins making contact this time and causing the man behind her to scream out in pain but not loud enough to convey outside the room.

John made a quiet noise that caused one of the men to turn to see what it was. The man knew that the noise came from behind a box over by the corner. He went over to see what it was and make sure their little game wasn't disturbed only to round the corner to see a young man. He was about to say something to the others when the young man moved so quickly that he didn’t have time to say or do anything. John's hand shot strait out this time with his finger tips held ridged slamming the finger tips of his right hand into the left side of the man's neck where it would either sever the main artery going to the mans brain or causing it to swell shut which did the same thing; killing him before he was able to fall to the ground. Two down five to go.

Two of the men were arguing about who would go second on the girl. The leader was enjoying the argument savoring the terrified look on the young girl's face.

John found the gangs favorite weapon on both of the men which was a seven inch blade on a switch blade knife. Neither of the two he had already taken out had a gun on them which was good because he didn’t want the mall security running into this mess and probably getting themselves killed or getting him or Jane killed or hurt in an attempted rescue. John took the two knives with him as he looked for the next one to deal with. Time was getting short before he was going to need to go up against all of them if he couldn’t take out a couple more before they got tired of waiting and started doing what they had come in there for.

John moved to the other corner of the room, he picked up a bolt that was lying on one of the tables and dropped it onto the cement floor. This time the leader of the group had heard the noise and sent two of his men to check out what it was. John wasn’t surprised to see two of the men coming at him this time, he had already taken out two and now he would take out two more leaving only the three near Jane.

As they came around the corner of the stack of boxes he was using for cover he punched the man on his left with his left fist as hard as he could in his wind pipe. The other man did a right then left punch which John avoided catching his left arm as it went past him. John cocked his right hand by his left ear and brought his right hand over the top of his opponents left arm chopping him across the throat.

The first man that he had hit fell back across the boxes causing them to topple over and making a lot of noise. Now everyone was alerted to his presents. John quickly searched the bodies finding the knives on them like he did the first two victims, he tucked those into his back pockets then calmly walked around the boxes into plain view. John had four dead scumbags now with no blood spilled that he would need to cover up. Now things were about to get messy and he didn’t like that, but it couldn’t be helped.

The leader sneered at him like he couldn’t believe this boy was doing something as stupid as going against three men apparently unarmed. John had the two open blades tucked along the back side of his arms where they couldn’t be easily seen.

“Boy, you're interrupting something hear that I don’t want you to interrupt. Now I’m going to have to kill you first before I can have my party.”

John didn’t say a word he just did a quick spin to the right which gave extra momentum to the knife as it left his hand driving it all the way to the hilt through the man's left eye from ten feet away.

Jane had been facing away from John’s position and couldn’t see him but she did see the hilt of the knife as it seemed to spring out of the leaders eye. The man holding Jane pushed her against the wall and turned around with the other man to face this new challenge. They were somewhat confused to see that now they were the only two left in the room.

Jane was stunned to see the sudden death of the man but she was in shock and turned sluggishly to see John standing in front of her assailants like he was talking to some of the guys at school. She knew that John was a clean cut, well mannered young man that had never caused any trouble that she knew of. So why was he here with the men who were about to rape her.

Then she saw that he had a knife in his hand and he had taken another one out of his back pocket holding them with the blade down and the sharp edge facing out.

John didn’t want to have to fight these two in a knife fight. He knew what every good fighter knew, there was a strong chance he would get cut and he didn’t want to bleed all over the place as he had to clean this mess up, leaving DNA evidence was not something he wanted to do.

The man on the left was about to charge which would have forced his buddy to join in. John stood up strait flipping the knife in his right hand over catching it by the blade and throwing it killing the man on the left the same way as he did the leader. He fell at Jane’s feet dead before he was all the way to the ground.

This left only the one man to fight, run or die. John wasn’t going to let him run so all he had left to do was fight or die and that was a big problem for him. He charged hard at John slashing viscously as he came. John was pushing the blade out of the way as it came by if he couldn’t avoid them all together.

As the knife which was being held in the assailants right hand sailed past John chopped the back of his wrist with the edge of his right hand then as soon as the strike hit he turned the hand with a slight roll of his hand catching the assailants lower forearm in a vice like grip spinning him and lifting his arm at the same time. As the arm came up where it was directly in front of John he drove his left hand in a spear hand. (The hand is straight striking with the finger tips like he had used on the man's throat earlier.)

The hand went in deep into his armpit severing the artery which was not as fast to bleed out as some but he still died quickly and without much mess as it was all internal. The two men he had killed with the knives had died instantly with brain injuries and didn’t bleed much.

Jane hadn't noticed until it was over that John had put the knife that he had in his hand in his teeth while he was fithting the scumbag. That way it was out of his way while he was dealing with the man but still handy if he needed it and it freed up his hands so that he could do what he needed to do.

John walked back to the door where he had left his packages. He took one of the new polo shirts out of the package then brought it back over to Jane. She didn’t know what to think or do; she had just seen her friend kill three men in just a few seconds like it was nothing to him.
She also knew there were more men with the group when they had taken her into the room.

John bent down taking the knife out of one of the men then he carefully cleaned the blade and handle folded the knife and put it into the victim’s pocket then he did the same with the other knife. He took the blades out that were clean and didn’t have blood on them putting them in his pocket. They had a nice balance and he could always use a good knife.

Jane turned around and put the shirt on while John went around finding all the buttons that had come off her shirt. He didn’t want to leave any evidence around that could lead back to them.

It was fortunate that there was a large trash compactor at the end of the hall where the storage room was located. Once he was sure that Jane was not injured physically he had her stand by the doors that led back into the mall while he put the men in the compactor.

There was enough trash in the end to make sure it didn’t squeeze them hard enough to cause them to leak blood all over the ground outside. When he put the last of the bodies in he gathered up as much trash as he could find in the area which was plenty since the janitorial crew had not dumped the carts yet. That would forced the next crew to empty them before they could start their rounds which caused a viscous cycle that never ended. John did them and himself a favor by using it to cover the bodies with compacted trash. He closed and locked the store room door after cleaning up what little blood there was.

He told Jane that he was going to put his arm around her making it look like they were having a romantic interlude and that she could never tell anybody what she had seen or what had happened in that room but if she needed to talk to someone he was there for her. She was young and traumatized, if Sam were here he would have asked if she could help the girl, but she wasn’t so he would do his best to help her.

John took her to his car and opened the door for her as he had always done. He got in the drivers side and handed her his cell phone. “Call your mom and tell her your all right and that you're with me, we’re going out to get some pizza before I bring you home and do your best not to sound upset or start crying it will only cause her to worry.”

Jane and John went to the corner booth where they could have some privacy and keep an eye on the place to see if anybody was close by that might overhear them.

“Where did you learn to fight like that?”

“My older brother is in the special forces and he trained me hard so I could stay out of trouble, he did a good job of it, all but the staying out of trouble that is.”

By the time John dropped her off at her house she was calmed down and ready to face the world. They had stopped by one of the local karate schools that John was familiar with and signed her up for some self defense classes. Now that she knew what she would be up against in the world and how easily it could happen to a person she was a very quick learner. She might not be able to take on seven grown men but she could put up a lot more fight than she had done earlier that day and sooner so that she might be able to get some help next time, just in case her shiny knight wasn't around to take care of her.

John also talked to her about getting into the Air Force Academy, she was a smart girl and he knew that if she would put in the application he could get her in.


2. Angel.

“Angel, make sure the ship is cloaked before we enter orbit around Earth will you Sweetie.”

“No problem Jack, I have everything taken care of.”

“You’re the greatest Babe.”

Sam still thought it was strange hearing him saying things to the ship like that because she heard the voice as a male, it had a deep tenor that would send shivers down her spine when he spoke to her in private.

The ship had been named Thor’s Hammer; like the device on Cimera, it was a Goa’uld killing machine.

Jack and Sam had both been implanted with a communication device which was deep inside their brain and couldn't be extracted except by Angel if she wanted to but she said she would never take it out, it was her main link to them and she didn’t want to ever sever that link.

Sam also had a hard time calling the ship Angel so she called the male voice Jerry. The ship didn’t mind it would answer to anything that the Caption and first mate wanted to call it. The ship hadn’t had anyone to talk to for several hundred years, Seven hundred to be a little closer to the mark. It was an artificial intelligence machine that could do anything that a human could do but it liked having a person to take care of and it was programmed to do what it was told within reason.

Angel had setup a communications device in Lauren but she didn’t take commands from the four year old child. She did like to talk to her though and had found out a lot of interesting things about these humans from her. Lauren had told her about the bigger kids playing marbled on her planet, she was good at the game but the older kids didn’t want her to play with them so she had to play by herself. Then she told Angel about playing with the meteor on Logie’s ship using the towing beam to catch the meteor and throwing it into an asteroid at nearly light speed and causing the ship to be sent off course several light years from the explosion that resulted.

Angel found this fascinating and had tried it several times with different sizes of meteors while they were traveling at sub light speeds. Then she started to understand the child’s saying that the speed times the mass of the object equaling the amount of energy that it produced.

(E=MC squared.)

She said that it was basic physics and that her mother could answer the question better mainly because she was used to teaching these things and it was hard for Lauren to express it properly even though she understood it very well.

Angel had understood about Lauren's parents dying while she watched and that her own people of her village almost vaporized her with the body of her Mother before Logie saved her. He brought her to Jack and Sam who were her parents now and over the last several months she had learned to love them as much as they loved her.

Angel played games with Lauren when she had time which was pretty often as she was capable of doing everything on the ship at the same time with time to spare. She would appear usually as a girl of about the same age as Lauren so they could play together.

Angel had learned to play marbles with Lauren by using a gravity shifting program that allowed her to move the marbles around the circle as if she were a human player. She made the marbles in the replicator which made everything they needed on board the ship including their food, water and clothing.

She did need to stop off at an asteroid every once in a while to pick up some raw material but there were always plenty of them around unless they were in deep space but she could use just about anything and the raw material went a long way.

Her drives were the main thing that Samantha O’Neill asked endless questions about. She had three different types of drives that she used, four if she counted the sub light engines. She had a gravity drive that would push away from any large mass; it could also pull the ship toward an object and bounce off any large object to gain speed in a slingshot maneuver. She had standard hyper drive that was never used because she didn’t like to use the old thing, it was far too inferior to the other two drives.

The last was her favorite type of drive which was a rolling transport drive. She would beam a group of transporters ahead of the ship and then it would transport another further ahead which would do the same several more times then the ship would ride the transport beam, as it passed the first of the transporters it would pick it up and move it to the head of the line making a rolling transport which would carry them almost instantly to their destination.

Because of the medication that the monks had given him and Sam (Jack for cancer and Sam for a stab wound) their hair had grown long in a very short time. Sam’s hair was still blond but Jack's had gone from gray to a very dark brown that was almost a black and it was down to the middle of his shoulder blades now.

Sam’s hair was just past her shoulders, both of them were wearing their hair pulled back in a pony tail to keep it out of their face. Sam loved to play with his hair and had asked him not to cut it until they got back to the base.

Lauren loved to brush their hair after they had brushed her hair in the morning. Lauren’s long blond hair went down to the middle of her back and had a beautiful wave to it, with those big blue eyes she could steal the heart of anyone she turned on her charm to. Teal’c and Daniel were no exception to this and could get them to do anything for her. She hardly ever walked around the ship on her own because Teal’c wouldn’t put her down. The rest if SG1 had never seen Teal’c smile as much as he did with Lauren. If Jack and Sam hadn't taken her Teal’c would have raised her as his own.

Daniel loved the child but his wife Saren wanted children of their own. Saren was just over eighteen years old with blond hair and golden eyes, the young girl had a fairly hefty chest on her small frame and Sam’s first stop when they got to Earth was to a store where she could find a bra for the young woman. They didn’t have such things on Boar'a but it would be needed in Earth society. She was going to have to do a lot of shopping for all of them to get clothes for Lauren and Saren and she was sure that Jack was going to need some new shirts that would fit his much bigger shoulders now.

The monks had saved his life but now he was going to have to hunt all over the galaxy to try and find his friend Kell who was taken by the Ashrack Ka’tin as a host before he fled the planet. Jack told the monks that he would find Kell and get him back but the Goa’uld that took him as a host would die by his hands personally.

“Jack, we've cloaked and are entering Earth orbit at this time.”

“Thanks Angel, please beam us down when you're ready.”


3. SGC

Sam, Jack and Lauren were beamed down to Jack's house while Daniel and Saren were beamed to his apartment. Teal’c was transported into his room on the base and Cassandra and Janet Frasier were sent to their house. All of their cars were at the base and it was going to take a little while to get settled in anyway.

Jack took Sam to the garage to show her something, with Lauren in his arms he opened the back door which lead to a deferent area of the garage than she had used before she left to find Jack on the last mission. Setting in the room was a set of twin choppers. They were the most beautiful things she had seen in a long time, they were a metallic green with the SG1 logo painted on the tank. There only problem was that they didn’t have a helmet that would fit Lauren and neither one of them would risk the child like that.

Jack handed her the keys that he had brought out with them. She smiled a radiant loving smile to her husband then gave them both a quick kiss. She jumped on the bike hitting the starter on the handle and her smile got even bigger as the v twin motor came to life. Lauren was a little frightened of the loud noise that the thing made and snuggled closer to her Daddy. Sam was off with a roar to get the truck so they could do the things they needed to do as a family, like go to the grocery store.

Jack took Lauren back into the house to start the nasty task of cleaning out the refrigerator again. It was a ever ending task, they would get stuck off world somewhere and everything in the fridge would go bad. He turned on the T.V. for Lauren to a children’s show but it bored her, they were counting to ten with something that looked like a large yellow bird and some doll that had pointy ears. It would have been fun about four months ago but when Logie gave her the knowledge of most every language on Earth plus that of the Asgard, the Goa’uld and the Ancient and to top that off she had the ability to do high math and physics at the age of four.

She got up off the couch wandering back into the kitchen where her father was washing out the refrigerator again so it could be filled with food that hopefully wouldn’t go bad this time. Jack knew that with Sam and Lauren around it was unlikely to be a problem now. It felt good to him to have a family in this house again. He reached down to snatch Lauren up throwing her on his shoulder and running through the house with the screaming, laughing child.

Sam pulled up to the gate at the base showing them her ID. “It’s good to see you again Major Carter we almost didn’t recognize you with your hair so long.”

Sam was barley able to stop herself from correcting her name by saying it was O’Neill, on base they were going to have to be different people than they were at home.

“Thank you Sergeant, I’m just here to get the truck so I won’t be long.”

“Were you able to find Colonel O’Neill?”

“Yes, he's back; I’ll be bringing him to the base Monday morning.”

With that said she drove over parking the chopper in the covered area, got the truck and went home to her daughter and husband.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It had been so long since they had gone to a nice restraint and of coursed Lauren had never been to one like those on Earth. Jack and Sam ordered the steaks as usual while they knew that they couldn’t eat as much as they had before they left Earth it was good and Lauren ate a portion of their meal on a small plate that was brought for her.

Sam and Jack both got the house specialty desert which was a rich dark chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on the side. Lauren was in heaven as her Mom and Dad both were feeding her the cake and ice cream.

Jack went over to the bar area and spoke to the bar tender for a moment then came back to get Sam and Lauren. The bar tender had roped off one of the pool tables in the corner of the bar area designating it as a no drinking area. He wasn’t sure that it was legal to do it this way but with the amount of money he had just received it was worth the risk and he didn’t think he would get into trouble doing it this way.

“Baby doll.” Lauren gave him her most stern four year old look for calling her that name, she was not a baby.

“Mommy and I are going to show you a version of marbles that we play. Mommy is very good at this game so I'll help you to play.”

Jack got a chair so that Lauren could stand on it, now that she could see and play, she was starting to get excited. Jack explained the game to her which she caught onto very quickly. The game came to her naturally her only problem was that the pool queue was too long for her.

Sam watched her smiling, she was thinking that Lauren was doing the same thing that she did as she played. Lauren was thinking about the physics of the game, calculating the force that should be applied to get the ball to go where it was supposed to go while leaving an opening for the next shot. After three games (Sam let them win one) they left to do their shopping. Clothes, shoes and toys later they went in to the grocery store.


4. Shopping

Jack took Lauren over to the buggies lifting her up and into the seat which she thought was the neatest thing. Jack was busy tickling her while walking down the isle when he heard a woman call to Sam. Sarah was asking how Sam’s mission to find Jack had gone while not paying any attention to him or the little girl. Then John O’Neill came around the corner after hearing Sarah call Sam’s name. He recognized Jack right away and he had a little blond girl riding in the buggy.

“Jack, is that a baby Carter?”

Lauren did two things at that time that were funny and made Jack want to hide at the same time. She was frightened of all the new people she didn’t know which made her crawl into Jack's arms.

“Hold me Daddy!”

Then she turned into a four year old fire ball at John. She gave him the sternest look Jack had ever seen her show to anybody so far which make him chuckle and Sam blush but smile at the same time.

“I am not a baby mister and my name is Lauren Jean O’Neill, not baby Carter!”

Then she tucked her head into Jack's shoulder where she didn’t have to look at the people who just made her mad. John and Sarah both looked at the little girl and Sarah noticed for the first time that it was her Ex husband standing in front of her.

He was talking to a young man that looked just like him even down to the same mannerisms like not being able to stand still and always moving or playing with something in their hands. John was the first to recover smiling at Lauren and playing with her till she brought her head up.

“I’m sorry I offended you by calling you a baby, please forgive me this terrible injustice Lauren.”

Sam came over taking Lauren from Jack then introducing her to John and Sarah. She was soon all smiles and big blue eyes and being cuddled by all the new people, even Sarah couldn’t resist taking her and spoiling her.

John was introduced as Lauren’s uncle but Sam quietly told Jack that she had told Sarah that John was the product of him getting drunk in San Diego and passing out at the bar where a woman took him to her house and had her way with him which resulted in John who looked his father up a couple of years ago.

Sam told him that she told Sarah that he didn’t cheat on her and basically he had been raped so that Sarah wouldn’t feel bad about the young man and because Sarah knew that Jack didn’t have a little brother.

Sarah was looking closely at Jack's face and hair. “Jack, what is the name of your plastic surgeon, I want and appointment for tomorrow. What did you do to your hair it is so long and beautiful, what color of die is that?”

It's all mine and I plan on getting it cut in the morning but I don’t have a plastic surgeon this is all natural, proper diet and all. Sam has some face creams that she put on me so you'll need to get with her about those.”

Jack grinned wickedly at Sam after putting the ball back into her court so that Sarah would be constantly trying to get Sam to tell her about this new miracle wrinkle erasing cream was and how she could get some. Let her come up with a cover story for that like she did the son thing, which he did have to admit was a good one.

The entire time they were having the conversation with John and Sarah, Angle was making comments and trying to help as she was listening in on all the gossip and the goings on of her humans down on the planet.

There little party broke up so they could get their shopping done and get Lauren home to bed. It wasn’t long after the others left that Jack picked up Lauren so she could sleep on his shoulder while he carried her and Sam pushed the buggy while doing the shopping.

Sam dug Jack's wallet out of his back pocket to pay for the groceries which meant that she had plenty of money but she just wanted to dig around in his back pocket for a while. Jack knew what she was doing and just smiled while she pushed the cart out to the truck. Jack laid Lauren down in the seat while he loaded the groceries into the back of the truck. Sam strapped her into the seatbelt between them leaning Lauren against her side for the trip home.

Sam put her pajamas on her when they got home while Jack brought in the groceries and put them away. It was decided they would bath her in the morning instead of waking her up then trying to get her to go back to sleep again after the bath. Sam and Jack were so exhausted after the long day, they both just fell into bed and snuggled under the covers going right to sleep.


5. Saturday morning.

Jack was up early the next morning getting his shower and starting breakfast for his girls while Sam bathed Lauren then took her shower while Jack turned on the cartoons to see if there was anything that she wanted to watch. After breakfast Sam took a picture of Jack holding Lauren so she would have something for after he got his hair cut that morning to show people what he looked like.

That afternoon Jack had Daniel take him to the SGC to get the other bike so he could get it home. He was going to stop off to get his hair cut but Sam had asked him to hold off for a little while longer so his next stop on the list was to get a helmet and harness for Lauren. That way she could ride with them and they didn’t need to worry so much about her falling off.

He also found a small leather jacket that would match Sam’s while he was there. Jack road into the driveway stopping the big bike behind the truck as Sam and Lauren came out, they were wearing the same outfits except that Lauren had on a pink jacket while Sam was wearing her leather jacket. Jack pulled out the matching but much smaller leather jacket which caused Lauren to jump up and down with excitement. Now she looked just like her Mommy all the way down to her boots. Sam strapped Lauren to her with the harness which left the little girl some room to move around but held her safely in place.

Jack and Sam could talk to Lauren with the head sets that were built into the helmets but even if that wasn't there they would have been able to communicate through Angel whenever they wanted to. This was just more fun for Lauren to play with.

Angel was feeling every thing they felt and seeing everything they saw through her implant and she had never had this much fun in all her long life as she did with this group of humans.

Jack led the way to the park where he introduced Lauren to the swings and all the great playground equipment with a group of other children that she could play with. Jack and Sam sat on the bench watching her play while enjoying a beautiful day out as a family.

They watched as one of the children was kind of shying away from the other kids. Lauren went over to the little boy and started asking him questions which he didn’t understand, he finally said something to her which let her know that he was Vietnamese. She started speaking to him in his own language which made him feel much better, then he started playing with the others now that they could understand him with Lauren translating for them. The little boy’s mother came over to talk to Jack and Sam. “How did your daughter learn to speak Vietnamese so well, I heard her ask him in German and Spanish before she used our language and she doesn’t even have an American accent?”

Jack and Sam both smiled at the woman both proud to talk about their little girl with one of the other parents at the park. Sam was the first to answer. “Her Uncle Daniel is a linguistics professor and has worked with her since she was a baby.”

Jack had to admit that Sam was getting really good at making up cover stories on the spot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jane was watching the news that night when there was a breaking story about seven badly broken and decomposed bodies being found at the dump.
The bodies had been run over several times by the bulldozer while they were moving the trash to be buried. The bodies had the clothing and one of them had a tattoo that identified them as the gang that was wanted in the rape and murder of several women and young girls in the area and surrounding states.

Jane Simmons already knew about them and was so glad they were dead especially now that she knew for sure they had done this before and gotten away with it for so long. When her mother came into the room she asked Jane why she was smiling at such a gruesome story on the news.

“They're wanted in a whole series of rapes and murders in several states Mom, I'm just glad they got what they deserved.”

Her Mom looked at her strangely and said they were wanted but not convicted of anything. Jane just agreed with her mother but she knew that those men had been tried convicted and executed for crimes against mankind. She was living proof that sometimes justice is not always dealt with in the court room but by a good man or woman doing the right thing.

Jane went over to the papers she had that were for admittance to the United States Air Force Academy to finish filling them out. She would call John tomorrow to see if he would help her get in like he said he could, John could do anything, he was her shiny knight.

John had told her that she was very special to him as a friend but that he had a girl that couldn’t be replaced and it wouldn’t be fair to him or her to go into something they knew wouldn't work. She had given him a kiss on the cheek before going into the house that night and understood that he was not accessible but that he would always be a friend.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Logie came by to visit that evening carrying a large group of coloring books and crayons for Lauren. It was a very interesting sight to see an Asgard in clothing complete with combat boots lying on the floor with a four year old child coloring with her and arguing about which color went to the barn in the book. Sam had to step in with the crayons and show them what it should look like and the rest of the evening was spent on the floor with Jack watching all the fun from the safety of the couch.

John had come over earlier to see Lauren also and he made the comment that they were so lucky to have each other and a beautiful child like this. Then he had a hurt look and Sam knew that it was from thinking that he would never have a family again. Sam had asked Jack that afternoon about what he would feel like if she wasn’t married to him but to another man. He told her that he wouldn’t be able to stand it and he would need to leave. He also told her that he could never find a woman that could take her place and he would end up living like he had planed, as a monk on a far off planet just waiting to die.

That was all she needed to know. She went into the other room to talk to Logie while Jack was getting Lauren her milk and cookies for her after noon snack. Jack walked in with some cookies for Logie which he really liked. (The little gray alien was hooked on Earth food now and never left the planet without a full bay of cereal, cupcakes and cookies, it was a good thing that the Asgard couldn’t get fat or he would have been as round as he was tall.)

Later that evening while Jack and Lauren were watching TV together she told them that she would be right back. She got her keys and went out the door. Jack didn’t think too much of it other than she usually told him where she was going and asked if they wanted anything brought back. Jack trusted her completely so he just let it go.

Sam went down the road while they were watching the family channel and Lauren was asking a thousand questions about things like. “Can dogs really talk and why doesn’t Romeo ever say anything like the dogs in this show were doing?”

Jack was starting to get a little worried about two hours later and was about to call Sam’s cell phone when she pulled into the driveway. Sam got out of the car with a young blond woman who was about Saren’s age, just over eighteen years old with long blond hair and the most beautiful dark blue eyes. She looked very familiar to Jack but he was having a hard time placing her.

The girl walked in the house like she owned it and gave Jack and Lauren a kiss, Sam walked in at that time. “Hay now, he’s mine, you need to stay with the younger one and stay away from mine.”

“Sorry Sam, I just couldn’t help myself you know. I’ve been doing it for quite a while now and it’s kind of hard to stop when this was my Jack before.”

Jack was holding Lauren and almost dropped her. “Sam what did you do?”

“Jack this is Jennifer Carter my clone.”

“Your clone?”

“Yes, I thought that you shouldn’t be the only person on Earth to have a clone and besides I don’t think Brother Koe could handle the young John O’Neill if he went to the monastery to live out the rest of his life. I couldn’t stand to live without you as much as you couldn’t stand to live without me like we talked about earlier. I need you and John needs me so I cloned myself or should I say I had Logie clone me so that we could be together as a younger couple also.”

Jack gave Jennifer a smile. “Just don’t call me old man and we should be fine.” Jennifer laughed then went over to hold Lauren while Jack called John and ask him to come over because Sam had a big surprise waiting for him. Then he changed his mind and told him to meet them at the restaurant then he told Sam and Jennifer what his plans were.

John had no idea what Jack and Sam had in mind for the evening but he didn’t mind as long as he got to spend some time with Sam. He pulled into the parking lot and walked inside, he was freshly showered and shaved with his best clone on and a nice pair of slacks and shirt. With all the working out he was doing in the gym he was starting to get rather buffed up without going too much into the bulky side but his shoulders were strong and his chest and stomach were tight. The polo shirt just helped to emphasis his strong build, that got several women to look then do a double take while licking their lips and making comments about the gorgeous hunk of man that just walked in.

The first thing John saw was Lauren’s long blond hair at the pool table with Sam and a younger woman with long blond hair that he thought might be Saren at first. John walked over and got a kiss from his niece, Sam caught his attention and introduced him to her new lab assistant Jennifer Carter. John did a double take on the Carter part just as she walked up behind him and put her arms around his waist pulling him into a hug.

“Hey stud, you come here often?”

Jack's jaw nearly hit the floor. He was about to cover Lauren's ears but she was giggling almost as much as Sam was.

John turned around to find himself in the arms of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and she felt so right. It was like she was made for him, and she reminded him from then on that she was made for him and he was never going to get away.

Sam and Jennifer played a couple of games of pool and there was no bets on that game, it was blood thirsty to say the least. Then Jack and John play a couple of games with Lauren helping her Daddy against her Uncle then it was boy’s against the girls which was no contest for the girls but everybody had a good time. When it was time to leave John was living on the base and he couldn’t just take a girl they didn’t know at the guard station into his quarters.

John and Jennifer had loved each other for a long time it was just in an older body for both of them but now that she was with him John would never let her go again. Sam gave them the keys to her house and told them not to wreck the place and to make sure it was as clean when they left as it was when they got there.

Angel knew whatever Jack and Sam knew and now she had two new people that were Jack and Sam but with different ages and names but still her humans. While they were sleeping that night she implanted their communications devices making them part of her family just like they were part of the others.

Angel knew what was happening to their bodies and was fascinated by comparing the two sets of humans that were the same people but so different and so alike at the same time. John and Jennifer may have been clones but they were very different people and yet they couldn't do without the other person in their lives. She would be analyzing this data for centuries to come to try and figure out what made them so much alike. Both of the couples were like two haves of a whole person, not complete without the other half and nobody else would fit the mold.

Jack was lying next to Sam when he started snickering about something.

“What is it Jack?”

“I was just thinking about Saren telling Daniel they needed to make a baby and the look on his face.”

Sam started giggling about that particular seen back in the monastery. “Do you think anybody will be getting any work done at the SGC with Daniel and Saren, John and Jennifer not to mention you and me?”

“I don’t know about them, but I’ve been thinking about the locker room on level twenty two and how I can bypass the monitors and the door locks.”

Jack got a playful elbow to the ribs. “The armory on level twenty six would be better, its more secure and has those padded walls.”

“Right, until we have an emergency and everybody runs into the armory to get their weapons and there we are in the middle of the floor with nothing but a grin on our faces, the General would just love to hear about that from security.”

“Don’t you know, the risk is part of the fun?”

“I think we had better stick to our quarters for now and we don’t want to get caught going in there together either, so be careful.”

“Yes Ma'am.”


6. Sunday

John and Jennifer woke late that day having stayed up most of the night. It was a lazy beautiful sunny day and neither one of them wanted to get out of bed but they had things they needed to do and it wouldn’t get done if they stayed in bed.

Sarah had called Sam to see if she wanted to go to lunch with her and Sam had told her that she needed to do some shopping with Saren and Jennifer and invited Sarah to go with them.

They had made reservations for a late lunch for a rather large group at a local restaurant so the men could be there with them. Cassy and Janet were going to join them for lunch also so they would be taking up about half of the building.(Small restaurant with good food and good pie.)

Sam was still driving Jack's truck which was something that Sarah didn’t miss along with the fact that Lauren had called Jack Daddy and Sam had taken her like she was her daughter.

When Sam got to the house to pick up Sarah the truck was pretty full already with Saren and Jennifer in the jump seat and Lauren next to Sam in her seatbelt. Sarah was able to get into the passengers seat with Romeo in the back of the truck. It was a sunny day but it wasn’t too warm so he could stay in the back of the truck without a problem and he refused to stay at the house with Lauren going. He was throwing a fit until Sam told him to get in the truck.

Sam made all the introductions telling Sarah that Jennifer was her little sister who had just graduated from collage early and would be working with them at the base. Sam told Sarah that Saren was from Romania and had married Daniel while they were there on assignment and searching for Jack while he was being treated for his cancer.

Then things got a little weird for Sarah because Lauren was translating for Saren. Sarah asked Sam how a four year old could know how to speak a different language so well. Sam told her that she had a natural ability like Daniel did to pick up languages easily and she had heard the language since she was a baby so it was easy for her. Sarah still thought it was strange to have a little girl that could translate like Lauren was doing. Sam told her that Lauren was a genius in her own right which made Lauren smile big and hug her Mom.

Sam had Daniel's credit card to get Saren’s clothes with and got her all the things that she needed which Sarah had helped with. Sam had to show Saren how to use the bra and she didn’t like it much but if all the other women of this planet or at least most of them wore the garments then she would also and it did look rather nice on her.

They stepped into a lingerie shop where they got several things for later while Sarah took Lauren to the toy store so they could shop without having to answer too many questions about the things they were getting. When the girls came out of the shop Sarah was setting on the bench with Lauren in her lap while she was braiding her hair. Lauren had a new stuffed doll with red hair which she was very happy with.

Each time the women had a load they would take it out to the truck and just set it in the back then go back inside. With Romeo in the truck and having been told to guard he wouldn’t let anybody touch the items there. He didn’t mind too much if a young person or a child wanted to give him some loving though, as long as they kept their hands away from the packages. Romeo was the big thing in the parking lot with everybody wanting to pet him and love on him. This was the kind of guard duty he liked best.

Whenever the women would bring out packages they would bring out some water and always had a treat for him. Lauren was the giver of treats and if there were any other children around they got to give him some also. Romeo was very gentle to take the treat from the hands of the children.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Daniel went to get John and Jack rode his hog to the designated luncheon spot. It was an Italian restaurant which Daniel had recommended as very good (with good pie.) Daniel and John were telling Jack how much they liked the motorcycle and that they wanted one also.
Now that John had Jennifer he knew that he would need to get a pair just like Jack and Sam’s.

When Janet and Cassy got there they went inside and soon the others were seated with them with Jack, Daniel and John holding the chair the women and Jack holding Sarah’s also after he had seated Sam.

The waiter came over and spoke with a heavy Italian accent if they were ready to order. Janet broke into a conversation with him in Italian which Lauren joined in and then Daniel. The waiter asked if the baby girl was Italian or American which got a blistering rebuttal from Lauren about not being a baby, she was a big girl and babies drank from a bottle and pooped their pants which she did not do.

The waiter apologized to her and told her that he could tell that she was a big girl, he just slipped when he said it and that she should not take offense. Lauren accepted his apology and turned on her charm again.

Sam and Jennifer both knew what was being said and they also knew that Jack and John could speak Italian as well as Daniel could, but both just sat there like they didn’t know what was going on. Sarah and Cassy were completely lost about what was happening. Sam and Jennifer had the same big smile that looked identical and when Jack and John smiled back it was the same look on their faces. Sarah was wondering if she had gotten into a group of identical twins that were of different ages.

Daniel didn’t know who Jennifer was and thought she was one of John’s new girlfriends until Saren told him that she was Sam’s little sister. When Daniel looked closer at Jennifer he could see she was a young version of Sam with a lighter complexion where she hadn't spent as much time in the sun as Sam had and was about half of her age.

Jennifer and John sat next to each other holding hands, Daniel knew then what had happened and why. He was just wondering how they were going to explain all of this to General Hammond and what Jacob Carter was going to do when he found out that he had cloned daughter that was with the clone of Jack O’Neill.

Lauren was eating her lasagna with gusto and Jack had taken the new doll away to keep her from feeding some of her food to the stuffed doll which wouldn’t have washed out. When the desert came it was an American standard hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Lauren didn’t know which way to turn with everybody trying to feed her the desert all at the same time. She couldn’t have been happier being the total center of attention of all the people around her with even Sarah joining in on the game of who got to feed her the next bite.

It was soon time to go home and the men were trying to divvy up the check when Lauren looked at the bill and gave them the exact total that each would need to pay with the tax included to be even. Sarah was starring wide eyed at the child. “I guess she is a little genius isn’t she.”

It was time to get home and three of the women were anxious to show their men some of the new things they bought today.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

When John and Jennifer got back to the house John asked her about Jack and how he seemed to be different now. Jennifer told him about the drug that the monks had given him to cure the cancer and how it had changed him making him look younger and his hair to grow long and dark very quickly. Then she told him that another side effect was that he had developed some mental abilities that he didn’t have before or at least he had not shown that he had them.

Like the ability to mentally communicate with the artificially intelligent machines and his telepathic abilities as well as his telekinesis and pyrokinesis which only got stronger with time but he is able to control them very well now. She told him that Sam could work the machines also but didn’t have any of the other things except the telepathic ability which didn’t work too well with anybody except Jack.

She went into the other room to change into the sexy lingerie that she had gotten today while he went in and cleaned up and shaved again.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ken and Carla had lived in the house across the street for almost a year now and were board with their job. They had been planted there to spy on Sam Carter’s house using the special shotgun microphones to eavesdrop on any conversations in the house that the old NID group could use to get ahead in the game again.

When they heard that there was a drug that would make a person young again and give them mental abilities like telepathy, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis, this was what they were looking for and sent a message to their boss telling her what they had found.

It was going to take a lot of research and development but if this drug could make super spies then it would be worth all the effort. Plans were in motion immediately to get the things they needed so they could get this job done.


7. Blonds in a lab.

Cassy didn’t feel comfortable staying home alone even though the men that had attacked her were all dead according to the police reports and she had gone through extensive training in weapons and hand to hand combat with Jack, Teal’c and Sam.

She was carrying a 9mm pistol at all times now just like everybody else on the base. She was required to carry a weapon of some kind at all times and she had all the permits to carry and use those weapons as needed now. She usually carried a smaller pistol but the 9mm was her favorite small weapon when used along with a knife it was great for close in.

She told her mother that she wanted to go to the base with her today. Janet loaded her into the car then asked if she had a book or some home work that needed to be done so that she wouldn’t be too board while at the base.

Sam and Jack got Lauren out of her bed dressed and fed then they were all off with a large supply of toys and books for Lauren.

Daniel woke Saren and after getting dressed they went to the drive through for breakfast.

John and Jennifer met Jack and Sam outside of Sam’s house for a ride into the base, it would be easer to get Jennifer into the base if they were all together to where they could get Saren, Lauren and Jennifer into see General Hammond first thing.

That morning was one that George Hammond would never be able to forget. He was trying to hold a meeting with all the new people where he could get things straitened out as much as possible while holding Lauren on his lap where he was most pleased to have her.

When she first walked into the room she went strait to him and gave him a hug and a kiss telling him that she had missed seeing her grandpa George and asked if he had any more cookies. George Hammond was immediately melted by the her charm and nobody had put her up to it.

George had taken the child in and fed her giving her spaghetti and milk with desert of cookies when Logie had first brought her to them in order to locate Jack and Sam. She had sat on his lap to eat at that time and he was hooked like everybody else on the child.

George had a plate of cookies on the table for everybody and he was writing down who everybody was and what he was going to need to get them all settled in. Lauren was to be Jack’s adopted daughter but Sam was helping to raise the child although they didn’t mention how much she was helping to raise her.

Saren was to be given a berth certificate from Romania and he would arrange the marriage certificate along with a social security card for everybody. Jennifer was to be given a birth certificate and a drivers license. She was going to be Sam’s personal lab assistant and he was glad that she was going to have someone in the lab that would be able to keep up with what she was thinking. Sam usually left the other scientist in the dust when she started moving at high speed.

George was looking at Jack then told him to take his cap off. When he did his long hair fell down his back causing George Hammond to shake his head.

“You need to get that hair cut so that you can look like an officer of the United State Air Force again. Do it before you come back to this base again, do you understand me Colonel O’Neill?”

“Yes Sir, I'll get it done right away, Sir.”

“This meeting is dismissed then.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

When Cassy went to Sam’s lab she found Jennifer and Sam working on one of her more complex problems while Lauren was over in the corner at a table teaching Saren English and the alphabet. It was strange to see a little girl teaching a young woman such things which were usually done the other was around.

Cassy knew that Sam would want some coffee and she didn’t know who would be in the lab with her so she got several cups on a tray and brought them down with her. Sam and Jennifer both got a cup telling her thank's but when she offered a cup to Saren she bolted for the trash can and emptied her breakfast there, then ran from the room to get away from the smell of the coffee.

Sam and Jennifer smiled at each other then turned to Cassy, Sam said it first. “Looks like Daniel finally got the baby made.”

Sam and Jennifer went out to help Saren clean up some while Cassy volunteered to stay with Lauren so they could get her down to the infirmary and have the test done and her prenatal work up started with all the vitamins and classes she was going to need along with Daniel.

The girls went to Daniel's lab next to extract him from the artifact that he was so diligently working on with two of the other archaeologist. He didn’t want to leave thinking they wanted him to go to lunch or something but when each of the women got on a side and took him by the arms he had no choice and told the others that he would be back soon. Daniel was wondering what they were doing taking him to the infirmary because neither one of them would tell him what was going on.

Cassy had brought Lauren down to the medical lab where Saren was at the time and had just entered when Sam and Jennifer came in with Daniel in tow. Daniel went strait to Saren checking to see if she was alright, he didn’t see any injuries that were visible and started asking if she was sick.

Saren was all smiles at him and used her English which wasn't too good yet.

“You going to be Daddy!”

Sam and Jennifer were able to catch him before he hit the ground saving him a knot and a big headache later. Janet was watching and took Daniel over to a bed and laid him down with the help of a couple of orderlies. Saren was told that he would be fine he had just fainted and she was all smiles again.

Janet turned to Jennifer next. “Speaking of being a Daddy are you two being careful?”

“Yes Janet, we're very careful but if something were to happen it would be great.”

“Do you want the Deprovera so that you can choose when you want to have a child?”

“I guess I had better take it now so we can wait a little while anyway.”

“It will not take effect until next cycle so you still need to be careful for a while.”

Sam had gone to the control room earlier that day and contacted the Tok’ra asking for information on an Ashrack that was using two whips with knives on the end and that it was very important that they get the information as soon as possible. She also told them that she needed to talk to JacobSelma'c as soon as he could get there but it was not an emergency.

That was the best they could do at the moment to find Kell and to try to get him back. They also knew that if they could get him back without hurting him that Janet could extract the Goa’uld now with the equipment back on Boar’a.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sherry Collier was known in the world that she worked in as, the Boss and that is all that she would allow them to call her. Three men insisted on calling her the Dragon Lady and she hated that. She killed them with an ice pick then carved that name into their chest and left them in her front office for three days to let everyone know that she did not like that name.

Everyone was very careful after that to give her the respect that she wanted and if not they brought on the consequences themselves. Her orders were followed to the letter at all times this way and there was no second guessing as to what she meant to say and what she actually said. If she said that one of her men was to jump off a bridge she would do just that or he would die a much more unfavorable death at her hand. Someone hinted that she was worse than a Queen Goa’uld and she actually liked that, she killed him quickly for disrespecting her.

Now the problem was that she needed to get Jack O’Neill and all the information that he had on this drug and to see what the effects were. He would be dissected later to see what it was doing to the inside of his brain but first she needed to get him and control him. He did have a tendency to just disappear when you would least expect it only to show up later to cause major problems.

His team was usually his weakest point but now he had a little girl and she was defiantly his weak point now, although the blond woman that was living in his house was another avenue that they could explore. Sherry opened the folder on her desk with the picture and name of Samantha Carter and the one with the picture of a little girl that was named Lauren Jean O’Neill. She would use both of them and if one was not enough then she would use both, she was going to start with the woman and when he was softened up with her she would switch to the child. It always worked.

Now what was she going to do to stop him from frying her people as they got close to them or maybe tricking them into thinking someone was attacking their mother and making that person kill all of the other operatives. There was just so much that she could think of that she would do with this drug and she wanted it NOW.

She picked up the phone and started making calls to get things in position so that she didn’t have to worry about the General sending troops to get O’Neill back right away. She couldn’t do much about the baby girl so she was just going to have to disappear and never be seen again when she was done.

She motioned to her secretary who was a strapping young man with all the good looks and muscles in all the right places telling him to get rid of the body lying on her floor and to clean up the mess. She had shot the man through the head. It was terrible the way things had splattered and she had decided that she wouldn't do that again at least not in her office.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack and Sam had dropped off all the people they had picked up that morning and Sam had driven Daniel’s car back over to his apartment so that Daniel wouldn’t have to drive in his shaken condition. Daniel had said he was fine to drive himself and Saren home but Jack insisted more to rub in that Daniel had fainted than anything else.

Saren was very happy about being pregnant with their first child and wouldn’t stop babbling so fast that Daniel wasn’t able to understand her and Lauren was translating for him. That made Daniel even more upset because he was the linguists of the base and he was being translated to by a four year old. Sam had told him not to feel too bad, Lauren had corrected a problem on the board that one of the scientist had been working on for several days right after she had walked into the room.

Jack picked his girls up at Daniel's apartment taking them home and thinking about what to do for supper, cook or order out. He was leaning on pizza as he pulled into the drive, his cell phone rang recalling him back to the base. It was for some problem that he would need to oversee since General Hammond had left the base for the day and it was his job to take care of the things after his boss left.

Sam went inside with Lauren and Romeo to order the pizza so it would be ready when he got home. Lauren went to the back door letting her and Romeo outside to play while Sam called in the order then she was going to set outside watching her baby play with the big dog.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sherry had everything coordinated to happen at the exact same time so there were no mistakes or miss queues. When the big green truck that the Colonel was driving came close a radio signal was sent sending everybody into motion at the same time.

Lauren was throwing a stick so that Romeo would run after it then he would play keep away with her while she giggled and chased after the big dog.

There was a large van coming at the fence and it wasn’t slowing down. Romeo grabbed Lauren by the belt and literally carried her to the porch setting her down in Sam’s lap. The van crashed through the fence with the side door open emptying it’s cargo of men at the back deck.

At the same time another car ran the intersection causing a wreck that stopped all traffic in both directions. Jack stopped because he had no other choice. The man with the radio had told them that his door was unlocked when he drove by and that the window was open. This was their lucky day, it saved them a lot of trouble breaking the window and then taking him. The men walked up to his truck like they were watching the wreck when one of the men shot him with a taser then the other man did the same with a second charge racking Jack with pain. He had a needle shoved into his arm not to gently and the contents emptied there. The world went black.

The men that jumped out of the van were expecting to be dealing with a well trained Air Force Major trying to protect a little girl from five bad men. She was just one woman and she had a kid so how hard could it be for them. Sam pushed Lauren into the house then very effectively killed two of the men while Romeo was taking care of the rest.

Most guard dogs went for the wrist to stop and subdue a person but Romeo knew that this was no ordinary group of men and they meant to do harm to his human puppy. He ripped out the first man's throat in the blink of an eye the next one lost part of his hand very quickly while he was screaming on the ground Sam had finished with her second victim. Romeo jumped up on the side of the driver door and bit down hard on his left wrist while Sam went in through the open cargo door and grabbed him by the throat with her left hand and using her right elbow to hit him behind the ear knocking him out.

She told Romeo to guard and she went into the house to see if Lauren was okay. Sam was just glad that they hadn't used a two prong attack and sent someone through the front of the house as well as through the back.

Lauren was frightened and crying but she wasn't hurt. Sam called the base to let them know there was a problem and would need a cleanup and interrogation team.

When she got back out to the van the man with his fingers missing on his right hand was biting into the sleeve of his shirt. He gasp once then died. Sam ran around to the drivers side of the van in time to see the man who looked her in dead the eye.

“If you get the bitch boss of mine, tell her that she'll have to follow me into hell to get to me now.”

He gave her a smile then Sam was being pulled back. Romeo had smelled something and got her away from the van as it was engulfed in flames burning the driver alive but he was smiling as he died. This was very odd behavior for anybody.

When the taser went off in Jack it transmitted to Thor’s Hammer knocking a large number of Angel’s systems out and all of her scanners off line. She was blind to the world and would be until she could get some quick repairs done, but it was going to take time.

Sam was so used to having Jerry talk to her in her head it was very different to have silence. The ship was constantly taking their thoughts and emotions but it was also giving the emotions back and relaying emotions from one person to another. Sam tried several times to contact the ship and got nothing.


8. The Cell

Jack had never had a hangover that was this bad in his entire life, if he rolled all of then into one he didn't think it would be this bad. When he was able to partially open one eye he saw a rather burly looking Sergeant in the room with him. The man saw Jack move and called someone into the room with them.

“Mr. O’Neill, how are you feeling today?”

“Not too great today and that’s Colonel O’Neill to you.”

“Not any more you went A.W. O. L. and now you are my guest for the next quite a few years. I believe it was something like twenty five to life and with all the secrets you have floating around in your head I don’t thing you will ever get out of here unless it’s toes up.”

Jack felt something around his neck and tried to figure out what it was. “That's some sort of device they said would keep you playing nice and not let you disappear, whatever that was supposed to mean, but thats what they told me to tell you.”

Jack tried to set the man on fire but all it did was to make his headache worse than it already was. He tried to see what the man was thinking and couldn’t get a single thought from his mind. That meant the man was either brain dead which Jack was wondering if that was not the case here or he was being blocked.

Jack tried to contact Angel next, nothing, nada, nope nothing there either, if he was going to get out of this mess it was going to be the old fashioned way.

“Welcome to your new home prisoner 625538 I hope you enjoy your stay with us.”

Both men walked out the door and it was slammed like it is always done in the movies with a loud bang but that was done for a reason, it was to let the person know there was no way out.

Jack only hoped that Angel got his last command that he gave as he saw the man pull the taser and fire it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam got the hose and washed Romeo off the best she could with nothing but dish washing soap and her hands but it did the trick, the blood was still fresh and not too hard to remove. She used the hose before she washed the dog to keep the house and deck from burning.

The cleanup crew was there in a flash taking care of the bodies and haling off the burnt out wreckage of the van. She had the interrogation crew take Lauren to the base and put under guard until Jack or she could relieve them. She was with the cleanup crew while they waited for Jack to return. Sam called the base again to see if he had arrived there yet then she tried his cell phone which was turned off and she knew that he never turned it off. She had the cleanup crew take Romeo back to the base with them.

She called Daniel and Janet next to tell them to be careful and to meet her at the base in twenty minuets and not to do anything else but go strait to the base. She then called John and Jennifer, telling them the same thing then she locked up the house and took the motorcycle to the base making it there in record time The pizza delivery man saw a blond woman go by at a high rate of speed as he came down the street.

She went by a police car so fast he didn’t even have time to see what it was that went by him nearly knocking him over. He was able to see some blond hair coming out of the back of a helmet as she went over the hill. Then three cars came by doing the same thing, moving so fast he couldn’t believe it and he was not going to fill out all that paperwork for four moving violations when he or nobody else was going to catch them, so it just didn’t happen.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

When someone at the base finally figured out that something was going on that shouldn’t be happening and they were not able to get Colonel O’Neill on his phone they called General Hammond in.

George Hammond walked into the briefing room to find seven very upset people and one slightly wet dog and a little girl.

He got the jest of the story and started making phone calls to see what was going on. The police commissioner told him that Jack's truck was found at an abandoned house in the outskirts of town. It wouldn’t have been found if some boys hadn’t of been playing in the house and opened the garage. They knew that truck was way too nice to be left in an abandoned house so they called the police about a stolen car. Sam went down to the impound yard and checked it out, there was nothing missing except Jack.

It took George Hammond another hour to find out that Jack was up on charges of being AWOL but he defiantly didn’t send in any papers to charge Jack O’Neill with anything. He was the only person that could do that, even if the joint chief’s wanted to bring him up on charges they would have had to go through him. It was going to take some doing to fix this mess and untangle all the treads because at the end of one of those treads was Colonel Jack O’Neill.


9. Back to Boar’a

General Hammond was walking back into the briefing room where everybody was waiting on him to give them any news about what was happening. When he came into the room he noticed that all of a sudden everybody got quiet then they seemed to just disappear like a mirror had been slid sideways in front of them. There was no flash like an Asgard had beamed them up and no ring like the Tok’ra or Goa’uld would have used, this was different and he didn’t know what it was.

George was very fast at getting to the phone calling NORAD to see if there was a ship in orbit that they should know about because something just took his people.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam appeared on the bridge of Thor’s Hammer where it was in the midst of total havoc, the ship was in the midst of repairing some major damage. Jerry explained that Jack had taken two strong electoral charges that were high voltage but low amperage which the ship was not ready to handle and it was amplified as a neural input which caused the ship to shut down until it could be repaired. Everyone on SG1 was there except Jack; Janet, Cassy, John and Jennifer along with Daniel, Saren,Teal'c and Romeo of course and Louren was being held by Teal'c.

“Jerry what are you doing now.”

“Jack's last command before we were shut down was to get all of you to Boar’a and to safety. He said to tell you to train the young ones and to develop your own skills so that you can come back later to get him out of trouble if he is not able to get himself out.”

“Were you not able to get his life signs?”

“I searched the entire planet three times while trying to get the transporter working again but he's not there, it's not like he is not with us any more the transmitter would still be working if he were to die but it's being blocked somehow.”

“So are you just giving up on finding him and leaving?”

“The first thing I learned from Jack O’Neill was that we do not leave our people behind; ever.”

“I have a smaller drone that will stay in orbit around Earth while I am on Boar’a, with you. It will be listening for Jack and doing what I would be doing while I am gone.”

“Thank you Jerry, I appreciate everything that you are doing to get him back.”

“When Jack said to take his family, he meant to take General Hammond also but he will be needed on Earth to help find Jack.”

That reminded Sam that they had not told General Hammond about the ship and he is probably as worried about them as he is Jack right now.

“Jerry, open a channel to the SGC for me please.”

“General Hammond this is Sam, I'm safe and with all of the others on board our ship heading to a safe planet as we were instructed to do by Jack before he was taken. We will stay in contact through this channel so if you need us for any reason, all you need to do is call, we can be back in a matter of minuets if we need to.”

“Will this be alright with you, Sir?”

George Hammond was so relieved that he didn't care if they were leaving without permission. “That will be fine, stay safe but I do wish you had not taken my CMO, she is needed here, but we will be fine until this gets worked out.”

“General, when Jack told the ship to take his family to a safe location, I want you to know that it also included you. Angel which is the ship decided that you were needed more on Earth than anybody else but I wanted you to know.”

“Thank you Major; I appreciate you telling me this. Now a question for you, what do you mean the ship decided.”

“It is a fully artificial intelligent ship that thinks and acts on it’s own without guidance when it needs to, we live in a kind of symbiosis. She needs us and we need her or him depending on who you are talking to.”

“I'm looking forward to meeting your ship when you get back if you would be so kind as to introduce me.”

“She already knows you and likes you, I just need to introduce you to Thor’s Hammer which is the name of the ship but everybody calls her Angle except me and I call him Jerry because I hear a male voice.”

“That brings up another question then, are there any more of these ships running around the universe?”

“I don’t know about that but I will find out and let you know.”

“Thank you Major, Hammond out.”

Sam went to her quarters on board the ship asking John to come with her. She went to the locker at the foot of the bed and pulled out Jack's weapon belts. She told him to try it on, it was a little big across the shoulders for John, he wasn’t as big as Jack was there.

He took interest in the whips first thing though. These were not ordinary whips though they had a four inch sharp blade on the end of each which would be traveling at nearly the speed of sound at the end of a whipping action. (A regular whip pops because the end of the whip breaks the sound barrier the metal tips cannot do that but they are still traveling very fast.) Sam showed him the eight inch blades that were spring loaded in the handles.

Next she took out the Katana sword which was Jack's; it had the SG1 logo on the blade and Jack's name in the Language of the people of Boar’a. It was a beautiful blade and all of SG1 had one like this with each of their names on the blade.

She took out the short blades next and John knew exactly what they were. Sam pulled out her set and showed that the short blades didn’t go over the shoulders on hers but were on the main belt so she could draw them easer where as Teal’c had the short blades to where they were drawn from under the arms rather than over the shoulder. She was telling John this so he could decide how he wanted his set to work. Jennifer already knew how to use them and knew what she wanted.

Cassy and Janet would be training but not like the rest of them were with the exception of Saren who would not be training much at all. She could still train but being as she was two months along on her pregnancy Janet didn’t want her to strain too much.

Angel was not using her rolling transport drive she was using the anti gravity drive which was slower but she still had some repairs to make and some modifications to add so this will not happen again. If she had not blacked out she could have transported him out of the situation or at least she could have shielded him.

The implant that Sam had could store data and Angel had seen what had happened with the van when they were attacked. She was very pleased that Sam and Romeo were able to stop the attack or she would have lost all of her humans. She didn't like that thought at all but she knew also that she couldn’t keep them bottled up for their own protection. They had to be free but like any mother in the universe she wanted to keep them under her wing where they would be safe.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Major Frank J. Steele was very pleased to have this new prisoner in his facility. He didn’t care why he had been sent to them in the first place, it was just so good to have someone with this kind of training at his disposal that made him smile. He was going to make a lot of money off of Jack O'Neill.

He had in his records that said he was a fourth level hand to hand instructor and was in Special Operations which in itself made him a very dangerous person. His records didn’t have too much information in them so that led Frank to think that he was still a field operator of some sort. It didn’t matter, he was going to be a good boy for him or he would have him meet a very unfortunate accident which would be fatal of course.

The prisoner was to be transferred right away to his training facility. (The government didn’t know anything about that but they were paying for it anyway.)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack was put in shackles and cuffs that were attached to a thick belt that went around his waist. The cuffs were attached at the sides of the belt where he couldn’t touch his fingers together even if his hands weren't in the special gloves that didn't let his fingers move. There was another collar that had a chain which went to the belt that would force him to hold his head up strait, not allowing him to bend forward. This went on over the other collar which was not allowing him to communicate or use any of his abilities.

Frank was upset that he didn’t have the card and keys to remove the other collar, it was in the hands of another group of people that were supposed to come to get the prisoner later that day. They would be told that he had escaped custody and was on the loose but the tracking teams were out looking for him now. It had worked well in the past so he thought that it should work now.

Frank had the one piece of equipment that he needed which was the device they said would cause the collar that was on the prisoner's neck to explode of he was out of the range of the device. Frank didn’t know what the range was so he would keep it close by, it had been placed within fifty feet of his cell block so Frank wouldn’t let him get any further than that away from it.

Frank had them load the prisoner into the transport truck then he drove it himself to his training facility. None of the other guards knew where the facility was and Frank as going to keep it that way. Frank had made arrangements with one of the men that he worked with to have a platform installed that was hanging from the thirty foot ceiling and was no lower than twenty five feet off the floor.

The room itself was a fifty by fifty with stone walls and no windows. The floor was dirt which was loose enough to take the impact of a person falling to the ground and keep them from being hurt much. The room had four beds in it and a small bathroom with a concrete floor in it.

The lighting was dark with only two bulbs in the room one in the bathroom and one hanging from the ceiling just below where the device was to be placed. The room had camera's in every corner near the ceiling that were very hard to see from the ground but would let them know what was happening in the room.

When Jack was put in the room he was put into another kind of belt that had electrical disk against his skin, then the shackles were removed. As a demonstration of what the belts were for Frank turned it to a low setting then pushed the button on his belt causing Jack to fall to the floor in a sudden spasm of pain that was like a thousand wasp stinging him all at the same time. He didn’t need to look to know he had burns on his side from the shock he had just received.

He was told to go to the far corner and wait while the others were being brought in. The other prisoners turned out to be two very large men one was tanned with red bushy hair while the other one was not quit as large, he was of Asian decent and he moved like a cat. The last one in the room was a woman about five foot eight with long dark hair and a dark complexion that Jack thought was of Spanish decent.

All of them carried themselves like they were military and since he had been in a military prison it wasn’t hard to guess that they were also in for some sort of military infraction.


10. Observation and Training

Sam was confusing most of the people on board the ship by calling it Jerry, they all were talking to Angel so she decided that she would have to go with the status quo and call the ship Angel although she like the name Jerry better.

“Angel, the General wants to know if there are any more ships out there like you.”

“I am unique and nothing out there is like me just like there is nobody out there like you.”

“That is true so let me ask this in a different way, are there any more artificially intelligent ships still in operation or serviceable?”

“You are very good at this.”

“When you work with Jack long enough you learn how to ask a question so that it cannot be avoided.”

“In answer to your direct question yes there is a base on the largest moon of Boar'a that has more ships.”

“Is the base defended?”

“There is a defense computer and large gun emplacements on the base as well as orbiting the moon but it is down at this time and I do not know why.”

“We will need to check that out first thing, we don’t want any unfriendly groups getting their hands or what ever they have on those ships, so we need to control the base.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack was only able to meditate for a minuet before the other members of his little group were asking questions. He soon had their stories of why they were in prison and why they shouldn't be. Steve Boasko the big man with the red hair was caught selling contraband in the barracks, nothing bad, but he had quit a business going before he was caught selling a magazine that was not available at the PX to the base commanders son. He was doing five years and was not at all happy about it.

Jimmy Kang was in for borrowing the General's car. He had wanted to go into town after he got a little drunk and needed more beer. He didn’t ask permission and was not greeted warmly when he returned with the car slightly dented from the wreck with a police cruiser that was trying to stop him. He got away by stopping and having the police car ram the rear of the General's car. He would be the guest of the government for about seven more years.

Carla Clevenger was a strong but pretty woman who was in a bad situation. She was minding her own business in the barracks when she was attacked. The man was trying to molest her and wnen she wasn't being cooperative he got a little rougher. She had broken his back while beating him so badly he will spend the rest of his worthless life in a nursing home being fed through a tube. In her court appearance she was told that what she did was to go way beyond what was necessary to stop the attack. He would have deserved jail time but he did not deserve that severe of a beating according to the legal standards. They gave her three years to think about what she had done.

“So Colonel O'Neill, what are you in here for?”

“They told me that it was for being AWOL but that is not possible and I was just attacked and brought here.”

Frank came into to room which made all of the prisoners back up against the wall except Jack. “Colonel you will need to learn our rules here, so I am not going to punish you this time.”

Jack just nodded. “You are to train this group of people to fight in the ring with other prisoners. It will be bare knuckle and brutal, so train them to the best of your ability. If they do good in the ring then you all will have special privileges, if they do badly then there will be punishment and you defiantly will not like the punishment.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam was in her weapons harness while Jennifer was in Daniel's after he had reattached the whips, John was wearing Jack's harness.

Sam had spent some time working with them learning how to use the whips but they would need to spend more time with the leather smith’s son to get really good with them. John was a natural but then again it was Jack that had come up with the idea in the first place so it was only natural that John would be good with them.

Lauren was going with them to the base in case there was something that needed to be translated. Angel was in constant communications with all of them and she had made sure the atmosphere was breathable and comfortable before they transported to the moon. The gravity was much lighter which caused Lauren to bounce all over the place.

After they had checked the area for hostels Sam went to the lower level which was about a ten foot drop and told Lauren to run and jump off the edge. Sam would catch her then throw her back up to John to do it all over again. They spent about twenty minuets playing then it was time to start working again.

John was looking forward to finding the observation room where all the telescopes were located. They were actually part of the defense system used like a telescope on a sniper rifle. When it wasn’t being used to aim the weapons for long range shots then it was used to check out some of the things going on around the galaxy.

The base was massive in size with rooms for recreation, they were able to adjust the gravity in the rooms to whatever it was needed to be at. If you wanted to workout harder in the weight room you could adjust the gravity a little heaver instead of putting on more weights.

There was a pool which was as clean as if it was open that morning. The water was warm and Sam couldn’t help but take Lauren for a swim. John was sent to find the observatory while the girls did a little skinny dipping.

Angel directed John to the room where all the telescopes and monitors were located. He was surprised to see a rather big room with large monitors on all the walls having different images of the space around them. Each monitor had a number on it to allow the operator to set at one control which swiveled in the center of the room and change the view or zoom in or back to see anything around them. John was planning to spend a lot of time in this room. He was wishing that Jack could see this, maybe soon, if things went right on Earth.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack did what he always had done with any new set of trainees, he wanted to see what they could do. Jimmy was good with his feet but he was throwing too many kicks to the head. Jack was going to need to get him to lower his kicks making them more powerful and giving him more balance.

Carla was a boxer and a street fighter, she wasn’t slouchy but she also didn’t have any technique. She had a mix of fair moves and a lot of attitude which Jack was glad to see.

Steve was just a plain old brawler that would like nothing better to do on a Saturday night than to have a good bar fight.

The next thing to do was show them what he was expecting them to be able to do. Since Kang was the best fighter he was going to show them by demonstrating on him. Jimmy was confident in his abilities and didn’t think it was going to take him long to put the Colonel into place. Jimmy did a jump spinning heal kick which would have taken Jack's head off if he had been in the way of the kick. Jack took a half step back and slapped Jimmy's foot as it sailed past with an upward motion with the back of his hand.

Jimmy had no balance with both feet off the ground. This made an interesting combination of Jimmy going sideways and end over end to land in a heap with Jack right in the middle of him before he could move. Jack pinned him with a knee and his left hand totally immobilizing him, then he did a quick reverse punch to Jimmy's head.

“Tag Jimmy; you’re it.”

This just made Jimmy mad; he got up and threw a series of kicks that were slapped blocked and pushed out of the way making them useless. Jimmy tried a turn kick keeping his balancing foot on the ground but he was just a little slow in the turn and Jack stepped into it striking Jimmy on the back of his head with a palm strike. Jack put just enough force into the strike to hurt but not to damage. The group was raw and not ready for any kind of combat.

Jack had been told their first fight was going to be in about six weeks. He was going to have a hard time getting them ready.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

When the girls got out of the pool a warm fan blew them dry before they got dressed. Sam was going to need to have some bathing suits made so John could swim with them and Daniel if they could ever get him up there. It would help when they told him that the water was good exercise for Saren and good for the baby. They were not sure what kind of effect being in low gravity would have on the baby Saren was carrying. Daniel didn't want to risk anything happening to her or their baby but they were able to control the gravity now so that wouldn't be a problem.

They found John with Angel's help as he was checking out a sun that had two planets which were actually going part way into the suns corona with orbits which were very quick. John and the two astrophysicist all thought the gravity of the solar mass would have pulled the planet in but it hadn’t as of yet. John was able to get some of the records to come up and this was being watched over a thousand years ago.

Angel directed them to the defense computer to see what the problem was. It was a cracked crystal chip which caused the problem. Sam located the storeroom where the spare chip was located and replaced it. When the computer was on line it was asking Angel if it could have a human for itself but Angel told it that all of these humans were taken and it would need to wait to get one.

It had really taken a liking to Jennifer and was adamant about wanting to have a human and that it wasn’t fair that she had a large group of humans and it didn’t have any at all. It was throwing a computer tantrum. John noticed that several asteroids were destroyed in a matter of second after the computer was told it couldn't have one of Angel’s humans.

Angel told it that Jennifer would visit but it would not able to keep her as its own and that John was her mate so it couldn’t keep her even if Angel said it could. The defense computer was able to communicate directly with the humans but it was a courtesy to go through Angel if it had a request unless it was an emergency.

Sam asked Angel to guide them to the storage bay where the ships were kept next. When the door opened Sam wasn’t prepared to see row after row of sleeping ships, none smaller than a Goa'uld Alkesh bomber and some that were bigger then a Mothership.

Sam knew that Earth was not ready for power of this sort and unless things got really bad then Earth wouldn't know that they even existed. John and Jennifer both agreed that this shouldn’t be allowed into the hands of any government until Earth was better prepared to act as a unified world. The destructive capability of one of these ships would put the entire nuclear arsenals of Earth to shame.

Angel did want one of her sister ships reactivated with John and Jennifer to be the human half. Sam was surprised to hear the request and again when Angel said that she wanted both of them to start taking the bitter broth so they would develop the same abilities as Jack and Sam. Angel said something about Guardians but it wasn't too clear and she thought that she would need to ask about that later when they had more time.

Sam did see that having two battle cruisers in orbit that were fully ready to defend the planet could only be better than one and if one was needed to go somewhere else. The planet wouldn’t be left defenseless wither that planet was Earth or Boar'a. At this moment Sam and all of the others were not too happy with Earth and what they had done to Jack.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack spent every day doing speed training, stretching and sparring with each of the team and they were sparring with each other also. The training was hard but they were fed well when they trained hard with one day a week that was light training so they could rest.

Jack had them using every trick he knew with close fighting using knees and elbows as well as foot sweeps, throws and long range attacks.

Jack got Jimmy to use a jumping kick that wasn't as dangerous as the one's he was using before. It was a jumping turn kick that was lightning fast used against an opponent that was turning into a punch which opened his chest to the kick. Jack had him working on the wall where he would tell when to throw the kick with a node of his head in which way he was to throw the kick left or right and when the kick was thrown he would point to a spot on the wall with a small laser pointer where he wanted him to hit. Jimmy wouldn't know where the kick was to go or which way until Jack motioned and then he had to find his mark and hit it in the split second before the kick. That was Jimmy's supper weapon.

Jack worked with Carla on a series of moves that would work best for her slighter build and flexibility, she was so limber that she could drop into the splits but she had her feet on the ground she would just push her leg out and twist to the side to attack low. When her victim was looking down at the damage that she was inflecting to their lower body she would jump up to throw a spin kick or crescent kick that would take their heads off. This was her main weapon.

Steve was a big man and Jack worked on his speed and technique. It was hard to get the big guy to quit charging like a bull but when Jack finally got him to use his head and not charge blindly he was very good.

Jack taught them to keep their heads back out of the range of the attackers instead of moving with their heads forward and down like a boxer or street fighter would do, then started calling them his head hunters. It would take time to get them trained properly but this was the best he could do for not having any more time available.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

John was sore from working out with Teal'c and so was everybody else that was training. Janet Fraser was learning more about the medical equipment and how to use it from Angel and the equipment themselves with the add of the implant that Angel gave her. Cassandra was teaching school as well as learning the language during the day and learning self defense along with weapons in the evening.

Jennifer and Sam were the best at the Katana which really surprised Teal'c, he thought that John would have been the best with this particular weapon. Sam had been practicing with Jack for several months and Jennifer came after that so she also knew everything Sam did about the weapon. John was best with the short swords and the whips but he did give the others a good workout with the long sword also.

There were other weapons that Angel had them using that were more advanced that were at the moon base. There was a firing range where a beam would be shot at them from a moving target so they had to block or shield against it then they had just a short time that they could return fire at the target to be able to score.

The game went to twenty five and every time the target scored a hit on them it counted for the machine. It was strange at first to have a machine that was taunting them and gloating at a good shot, or congratulating them on a particularly good shot. The weapon they were using was part of a wrist strap that went down to the end of the hand like a glove with no fingers.

Sam got tired of the machine taunting her one day and picked up another glove putting it on the other hand. Another target came out and she was now fighting two at the same time but it seemed to be easer with both gloves on.

She was soon eliminating both of the machines quickly, then it started bringing in more so she would have to fight two then a third would come in and a fourth.

This was a challenge to Jennifer, she was everything Sam was and younger so she should be able to beat her score and John was not going to be left out of the game. The machines started displaying the scores of all three of them as well as the scores of the people that had invented the devices.

Sam finally beat the top score so the machines turned up the power on the weapons to the point that they didn't just hurt a little they hurt a lot when they scored. It was in the humans best interest to block or shield against the attacks while eliminating the targets as fast as possible. Sam started using the Katana practice sword while using the wrist devices at the same time. She and Jennifer would use the practice swords on each other while defending against the targets.

Teal'c used the wrist devices but he didn’t like them much and would not go past one target with one weapon. He left the range one day saying something about getting his staff weapon and showing that target just who was shooting like an old woman.


11. New Things, New Ways.

General Hammond was not at all happy, he had located the person who was responsible for signing the papers that had Jack O'Neill arrested. He was low on the list of people that were taking money to get jobs done legally but it was not legal to do.

When he dug deeper into the mess he found out that not only had they put Jack into prison without a trial but he was missing from a maximum security prison and he had not escaped on his own or there would have been a blood trail that would be hard to miss.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sherry Collier was in a bad mood, how could these idiots loose a full blown Colonel in the Federal prison system? She had put him there and paid top dollar to have the job done properly and now it was all screwed up. If she had another person to shoot she would have.

She was about to shoot her personal secretary but he was too good looking to waste like that so she shot the body that was lying on the floor of her office three more times.

She should have never left the job in the hands of such an imbecile. He had worked for her faithfully over the last fifteen years and had never blown a job yet but he was not able to handle this simple kidnapping. All he needed to do was go to the prison and take a prisoner and make him disappear but the prisoner wasn't there and that did not make her day.

They said that he had escaped but she knew that he was not able to go anywhere without the device that kept the collar from exploding and he wouldn’t be able to get too close to that without passing out. If he was within five feet the reverberation would knock him unconscious.

They had to have taken him somewhere else and it wasn't back to the SGC. That General was causing so much trouble she couldn’t believe he was raising such a fuss over a stinking Colonel.

She had to reload before she could shoot the men on the floor again so she did the next best thing and kicked them all hard right in the crotch, it was too bad that they weren't able to feel it any longer.

The secretary walked quietly out of the office and drove to Seattle Washington. He didn’t have any relatives there and he had never gone there before so it was the best he could do to get away from Sherry Collier and hopefully continue to breath for at least a few more years.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack had been in the training area for two weeks now and he had constantly observed the habits of the guards. None of the group was technologically inclined but Jack had worked with Samantha Carter for years. She might have thought that he was just playing with his yoyo all that time but that was just something to keep his hands busy while he watched her and some times he would watch what she was doing.

He asked questions about the belts and was told that one of the men that was there before he came had tried to take the belt off. He was cooked alive by the thing and it still smelled in the room because of what he had tried to do.

Jack had checked out the restraining collar in the mirror but he couldn’t really tell anything about it without taking it off and that was not possible without some help, preferably from Sam.

He had been told that he could have a small something for doing such a good job of training his people to this point in such a short amount of time and he had asked for his favorite toy, his yoyo. He was carrying it in his pocket when he was captured so he thought it might be there in the building somewhere. In just a few minuets the toy was on his finger and bobbing up and down at the floor.

When he was not training the others he would usually set in the corner meditating. He was searching his mind to find a way past the blocks that were keeping him from contacting Angel or using his abilities that he had developed on Boar’a.

Each day he would go deeper and deeper into his mind searching for answers. He was finding other things there and some of it was accessible while others things were there but just out of reach like the knowledge of the download of the Ancients.

Jack then started to try and use his powers that he knew he had to see if there was a way to get around this block. At first he tried just to move a napkin toward himself while the others were doing something across the room. The paper fluttered then moved a small amount in his direction.

Next he tried to start the paper on fire, it started to darken and smoke but it did not catch on fire, but that was a start. Jack had never tried to focus his power before, it was just something he could do and it came naturally so there was no need to try and develop it any further than it was working already. Now he needed to concentrate to get it to do anything and it was hard work.

The plastic belts they had to wear constantly were changed out every two days for a different unit; Jack thought that it was to charge the batteries. He watched every move as to how the belts were removed and reattached. Each time the belts were removed he added a little heat to the battery connections under the covering to weaken them. Jack would check each of his team members back and side under the belts were they secured giving him a chance to do a little more damage each time.

Then there was the problem of his collar and the device that was suspended twenty five feet in the air in the center of the room. Jack knew that it was an alien device because nothing like it was needed on Earth.

His next training was to climb the wall. It was strait up and thirty feet high. The walls were rough stone with very small mortar joints holding the stones in place.

Jack took off his boots and ran at the wall keeping his forward momentum going for as long as possible then hugging the wall and climbing as fast as he could. His first try got him about twelve feet up the wall before he jumped down for an easy landing.

The others were looking at him like he was crazy but he told them to climb the wall and they did their best to repeat what he had just done. Jack was working on the principal that if he could bring things to him then he should be able to hold himself to the wall the same way.

He tried again but this time he walked up to the wall slowly and placed his hands against the wall feeling his hands being drawn to the wall in an almost magnetic pull. The small cracks between the stones felt firmer to the tips of his fingers, his toes found holds as well and he started to climb again. His body was being pulled to the wall as he went higher and before long he was at the ceiling looking at the security camera. Jack freed his hand from the wall long enough to smear the camera lens and push it up.

It was hard to look behind him but he needed to see what he could do about the device to move it or turn it off. He had heard the guards talking about the device and how it would cause the collar to explode if he was out of range.

Their first fight was going to be in two weeks time and he was wondering if they were going to be held in this room or would they move the device so that he could fight in another area. It could be his chance to get out and if he could he would take these people with him.

Earth had lost his loyalty by treating him like he was not worth the time for a trial and to just put him in a prison as a political prisoner. He was especially upset that he wasn't allowed any visitors. He knew that Sam would bring Lauren to see him if she was able and if not she would be there herself.

He thought again about his last order to Angel. “Get my family to safety!”

If he was really lucky that is what she did.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The ship was going to be named ‘Blue Lightning’ in the tradition of the ships the caption of the ship named the ship and the computer personality as Jack had done with Thor’s Hammer.

Sam suggested they only call the computer one name and avoid the complications she had at first by calling it Jerry instead of Angel like everybody else was doing.

Since John and Jennifer both already had there implants it was not a problem to open the doors and take command. Angel had awaken the ship which was a friend of hers from way back and informed her of the humans that were coming on board to take command as the human half.

She was very happy about the new people and was very excited to meet them after Angel had sent a data burst telling her all the information and sharing some of the feelings she had stored in her memory banks from the time they were on Earth. With her new humans being the same as the humans that Angel had it was going to be very interesting to see what was in the future for them all.

When the transporter deposited them at the dock outside of the ship John and Jennifer saw the name was already in place on the bow of the vassal. They both thought it was interesting that the name was Blue and the letters were lightning bolts with an electrical spray at the beginning and end of the name.

It was beautiful just like the ship itself. Angel had told him that the personality of the ship was going to be someone special to him and extracted from his mind. John was not expecting what he heard though and it nearly brought him to his knees. It was the voice of his mother. She had died of cancer when he was ten and this was the first time he had heard that voice in about thirty eight years.

Jennifer was shaken by the amount of emotion John was displaying and the tears rolling down his face told her that this was important to him. She pulled him close and just held him until he got himself under control. When John told her what had been taken from his mind and used for the voice he was not upset he felt very honored that it would use her as a personality that would endear itself to him.

“Okay then, you will be either Mom or some times I may call you Mother, will that be alright with you as a name.”

“That will be a fine name John, thank you.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

There were no launch bay doors on the moon base complex, Mom just transported out of the hanger just like Angel would have transported out of the cave on Boar'a. They were traveling back to Earth together to work to find Jack.

The wrist weapons had four settings stun, heavy stun, kill and disintegrate. The setting was done by a mental command from the person wearing the device but like all the other devices on Boar'a it was intelligent and would work hard to defend its human.

In this case it also worked with Angel or Mom to guide it as well as the person that it was on. During the training the ships didn't partake in the exercises leaving the humans to learn to use the devices without their help.

The shields on these units were like the ship shield, it could stop a projectile, reflect it back to its original departure sight, deflect, or absorb the energy to use in it's power source. If the power was absorbed it was instantly turned into power for the shield itself. For example a staff blast from several Jaffa could be reflected back to the Jaffa killing them with their own weapons while it would absorb every fifth shot to reinforce the power of the shield.

The shield was automatic while it was powered on as to how it was doing the shielding and what it would target with the reflective targeting system. That feature was also turned off during the training sessions. Unlike the Goa'uld shields this one reflected or deflected even slow moving objects like a knife or arrow or even something like a rock.

Sam would be shooting the targets and fighting Jennifer then she would step away and use the whips which Jennifer had to shield herself from the lethal blades while trying to shoot the targets and stop Sam from stepping back in with her sword.

The sword was also useless against the shield but it was a distraction and they both agreed they would not use the shield while training with the swords. That meant the shield wouldn’t come on automatically for a sword attack during training.

Sam had a good time watching the blades of the whips being stopped in mid strike and just hanging in the air. All the training continued on board the ships while they were in transit back to Earth.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack told Frank that is team needed to practice on somebody else rather than just on each other. He asked if some of the guards could stand in to do a little practicing with or if he could get some other prisoners that were good at fighting in order to better train his people.

One of the larger guards decided that he was going to show these convicts a lesson and he would get to do a little stomping at the same time. When Jack sent Carla into the fight the big guard laughed, this was going to be so easy, he planed to stomp a hole in the middle of this little girl in record time.

The big guy took a swing at Carla which she easily ducked while coming in low as Jack had told her to do. He was hit four times before he was able to get his arm back from the first swing. Two of the hard strikes going into his groin seamed to have a good deal of effect on his ability to fight.

Carla stepped behind him and drove her right foot into the back of his right knee driving it forward to the ground and pinning him there as she used her elbow to the back of his head to finish the job.

Frank was happily surprised that the young woman was able to defeat the big man is such a short amount of time, it had taken her less than a minuet to take him out. He wanted to see more, he had one of the guards that had been in Special Forces and differently not a pushover come in.

This man was strong and looked like he ate nails for breakfast. There was nothing in his facial expression except determination to get the job done no matter what it took. If Jack was a betting man, which he was but he didn’t have anybody to bet with at the moment, that this man was a Marine that went into special forces.

Jack knew the type well. They let Frank pick who he wanted to fight the guard. Frank wanted Jimmy to do the honors this time. Jack didn’t like this at all he knew that just hitting this man was not going to do any good, he would be easer to kill than to knock out but Jack wasn’t willing to go that far yet. This was not life or death at this time.

The Marine noticed the big guard lying in the ground with an ice pack on his head and one on his crotch while looking like he wouldn’t be walking comfortably for several days. Jack told Jimmy to slow down and breath deep so that he would relax and free his muscles so they were not fighting against themselves while he was fighting his opponent. It was hard to relax into a fight but it was necessary and by relaxing he would be able to last longer and move faster.

Most people could be hurt by striking the nerves and arterial system between the muscles called a cavity or nerve strike. Some of those areas could be covered by a thick layer of muscle on a strong man so they were not as sensitive while others were not able to be covered at all. Like the eyes, groin, solar plexus and some areas of the throat. Joints were also harder to strike in a well muscled person.

Jimmy wasn't going to be able to use his supper weapon on this man, if he hit him hard enough to knock him out it would probably kill him and Jack didn’t want to do that. Jimmy had been good enough that Jack had been able to do some advanced training with him and he was going to need that training now.

Jack asked Frank if he could take this one but that just made him want Jimmy to fight even more. Frank was in the mood for some blood.

The Marine came at Jimmy like a tank, Jack could swear that he could feel the floor trembling with each step as it slammed into the dirt. The Marine started with a low kick in Jimmy's direction then a right and left punch combination which caught thin air.

Now Jimmy was very thankful for all the speed drills that Jack was putting him through. Jimmy went to the outside of each of the punches using the tips of his fingers like a whip he slammed them into the back of the Marines hand.

First the right hand which broke the small bones of the hand, then Jimmy ducted under the left handed punch and broke the Marines hand on that side also. As Jimmy stood he brought his finger tips of his right hand up into the joint of the Marine's jaw hitting the nerve cluster there. The big Marine jerked like he had been hit with a strong electrical shock and fell to the ground and didn’t move. Again this was done in a matter of seconds and only after two weeks training.

Frank was satisfied that he had made a wise decision to bring the Colonel to his little training camp. He was going to send this fight out on closed circuit TV and make a bundle off of the charge plus what he was going to make on the bets.

Frank wasn't going to let them beat up on his guards any more but he would bring in a variety of different fighting styles and ranges of fighters for his fighters to train on.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

General Hammond was in a fowl mood, after weeks of searching for Jack O'Neill he was no closer to finding him than he was the day he started.

He had several people in prison for bribery and a few other matters of legality that had been broken and he was glad that they were going to the same jail as the people that they had sent into those jails. The exercise yard was never going to be the same after that. That or there was going to be a prison barbecue (They throw a flammable liquid into the locked cell and a lit match.)

The men that had done the original arrest or in this case kidnapping of Jack O'Neill were found in a dumpster behind a liquor store shot so many times the coroner had a hard time telling one bullet hole from another in some places.

The men in the dumpster didn’t have any employment records, social security cards or drivers license anywhere, not legal ones anyway. General Hammond knew operatives when he saw them and they were as far underground as you can get. The murder weapon was found with the bodies, it was a pile of slag, they wouldn’t get any finger prints or serial numbers off that weapon.

Sherry Collier had to call her bosses to get another crew sent out to her. She had killed all her crew except for her secretary and he had skipped town. He hadn't even gone to his apartment to get his clothing.

Sherry's bosses were not happy with her killing all of her crew and then there was the fact that she had managed to capture a very valuable commodity in Colonel Jack O'Neill and then lost him. Now nobody knew where he was or even if he was still alive. Then there was the botched job of capturing Sam Carter and the little girl or anybody from SG1 and all of them were gone.They weren't even at the SGC.

Sherry was told in no uncertain terms that she was not to kill any of her new crew without direct authorization, she was not even to slap them around a little. She had heard this lecture before and it didn't mean much to her then and nothing now.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The ships were cloaked when they pulled into Earth orbit while Angel took her drone back on board. It had been monitoring all of the communications in North America listening for any information that might lead to their lost human companion. It played back all that it had found that could be of use and almost all were from General Hammond so far. Angel played several excerpts for Sam which she felt a little guilty for listening to the General's conversations but the man was tearing things apart on the Earth front in order to get the Colonel back.

Lauren and Romeo came in with Lauren crawling into her Mom's lap snuggling in for some needed affection. Sam was in as much need of comfort as her child so it was good for both of them. Romeo came over to lay his head on her leg also to get his share of the love.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Frank was getting tired of readjusting the cameras in the cell, he was having to do it at least once a day now and after that first fuzzy screen of Jack O'Neill which he was at a total loss as to how he had done that, the cameras were way out of reach.

He had come in one day as the members of the group were trying to climb the walls but all Jack said was that it was just a training exercise and none of the fighters were able to get more than ten feet up the wall.

Jack had found the sweet spot on the camera so he could do things that couldn’t be seen by any of the four cameras. He had a small piece of paper about five feet away from him while he concentrated.

Jack didn’t notice that Carla was watching what he was doing and let out a little squeak when the paper burst into flames. It was getting easer and easer for Jack to do these things again without getting the headache. Jack didn’t think the collar was getting weaker it was his ability that was getting stronger.

When Carla squeaked in surprise he didn’t think about it he just told her mentally that it was Okay and not to worry about it, she will be alright. This surprised her even more then the paper catching on fire. She tried to turn and run but Jack pulled her into a sitting position across from him. She knew that he had been too far away to have done it and there was nobody else around. She squeaked again which Jack couldn’t help but laugh at this time.

When Jack went back into her mind this time he found something that she was thinking about that he found disturbing. Frank had promised her that she would get her sentence reduced if she told him about anything strange going on. She hadn’t said anything to him about Jack climbing the walls like he was a comic book figure.

Jack smiled at her and gave her the mental thanks because she knew that Frank wouldn’t do any such thing for her or anybody else. The others thought the two of them were just meditating together which was not unusual for any of them to do.

She told him that she was cold and scared; she had never seen anything like what he was doing. She was remembering all the stories while growing up of evil men that used the mind control machines to do their evil bidding and take advantage of the hapless female who they could make do anything they wanted. Jack gave her a mental smile which made her feel good all over then he warmed her with a thought that was as easily as catching the paper on fire. It was a soft warm heat though that didn't cause any pain, she just felt comfortable.

Jack caught some of her other thoughts and told her no. Then he gave her a mental picture of Sam and Lauren playing in the back yard. Jack gave her another image of them lying on the couch watching a movie together letting Carla know that he was her friend but that was all. He had a family and he would never give that up for anything in the universe.

Carla asked if he was human or from another planet. He told her that he was pure American and that he was a Colonel in the United States Air Force but he had developed some abilities over the years because of an experimental drug they had used to cure his cancer.

Jack just didn't tell her that it was on Boar'a with a group of monks that he considered family now and how he was wasting time on Earth when he should be out looking for Brother Kell who had been taken as a host for an Ashrack.

The next morning Frank came into the room to find that Jack and Jimmy were doing his jumping turn kick on the wall. Jack would switch it up with a standard turn kick which both were starting to cause the wall to flake with only using their bare feet.

The other two were sparring and stretching. Frank was excited telling them they were going to televise the fights via closed circuit TV to several countries and that he had arranged for some top notch fighters for the competition. He would give them a real treat if they could win all of the fights.


13. The Big Fight.

Angle and Mom both got the information at the same time; it was a video of two people fighting proclaiming this to be the fight of the century. It was to be bare knuckle full contact fighting like you've never seen before.

Of the two b people that were fighting one was using a style that looked very familiar to three of the people on the ships, it was a move Jack always taught to his trainees. When the woman knocked the big man out in just a few seconds she did a movement with her head while checking to see if the man was going to get up while checking for other threats.

Then both Angel and Mom enhanced the screen showing Jack standing in the background watching the woman with a worried look on his face as she fought the big man. This didn’t bother Sam, she knew that he was always worried about any of his people when they were fighting. This woman had defiantly learned to fight from Jack O'Neill.

The screen magnified again and froze on Jack's neck showing the collar and the belt around his waist.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sherry Collier was looking for something to sooth her need for violence when she came across an advertisement for an upcoming fight. She was watching the girl take the big man down for the sixth time on the repeat from her TV recorder when she saw something in the background. It was her missing Colonel.

The ordering information to get the closed circuit program was at the end of the commercial but she had stopped the recording in her excitement at seeing the smaller woman doing such a skilled maneuver on the big man.

She got on the phone to call the station for the information on the fight. This could kill two birds with one stone, she would get to see a great fight and she would get the Colonel back for a little slicing and dicing to see what makes him tick after she got the information on where to get the drug.

She was planning to help with the vivisection, she didn't know anything about biology she just wanted to hear him scream as she was cutting into him without any anesthetic.

She put her crew on the case after getting the information about how to order but she couldn’t get the information on where it was being held so that she could go to the fight in person. Bribing the station manager didn’t work as well as she thought it would.

The boys would get the information she wanted and they knew what to expect if they failed her, she had shown them pictures.

Phillip Jennings knew that this wasn’t the best assignment when he took the job but if you were going to move up in the company you had to take the dirty jobs when they came along.

Phillip had been looking at the picture she was showing him of her former crew in the dumpster. She was smiling while showing the pictures to them like she was showing her child's school pictures to a friend and doodling a bullet going through a persons head absentmindedly on a pad that was on her desk. Phillip got the point long before she started drawing in the splatter marks on the wall of the drawing.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam radioed into the SGC asking for General Hammond. “General we have a led on the Colonel, he is being held as a prisoner and forced to train fighters for a pay per view fight organizer.”

She gave him all the information so that he could use his resources there to find their missing team mate. She didn't mention husband or father if their daughter even though she was adopted by them she was still their baby. Jack had been missing for months now and she wanted him home, Now.

As much as Angel and Mom tried they couldn't get a clear picture of the collar that Jack was wearing and both of them thought it was blocking their transmissions as well as preventing a transporter lock if they could find him.

The belts had been easily identified as a prisoner control belt or taser belt from scanning databases on Earth. They also noted that the belts had been modified to give a larger power output that would be lethal if set to full power.

If Jack couldn't be transported out and whoever was controlling that device around his waist could kill him with the push of a button she would to go and get him herself. She started planning; she asked Angle what kind of transport they had that would get the team to the ground and Jack back to the ship without the use of the transporter beam.

Angel directed her to the launch bay where there was a group of fighters that she said hadn’t been used for centuries. She used the drones now and they didn't put her humans in danger.

Angel and Mom both didn’t like this plan but they both knew they couldn’t do this job themselves and it was up to the humans to fix it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Phillip was able to convince the station manager to give him the phone number that was on the contract with the station for the advertisement. With some physical therapy and a good surgeon he would be back to work in a couple of months and he didn't need to stand to do his job anyway but jogging was a thing of the past for him now.

When he got back to Sherry Collier to give her the news about getting the phone number and what he had done to get it she gave him a blistering lecture on leaving witnesses that could be traced back to her and the organization.

Phillip went back to the hospital that was used in that area of town for all emergencies. He was good at getting into places that had security cameras and around the local security guards without being seen.

The station manager received a lethal dosage of narcotics that was put into the chart with the doctor’s orders and signed by the doctor in charge as far as anybody could tell. Phillip didn’t wait for the nurse to give the medications, he knew it was her job to notice if a drug was proper or not and to make the judgment call if it was dangerous.

The nurses of this hospital were professional and would have verified with the doctor and if he still wanted to give that amount of those drugs, she would have called another doctor for a second opinion before proceeding. In any case the death would be blamed on the doctor and a nurse that didn’t do anything.

Frank got a phone call from a lovely sounding woman telling him that she wanted to see the fight in person and would be willing to pay a large amount of money so that her and her two bodyguards could attend. Frank was a man that money could convince to do just about anything. He told her that not even the fighters would know where the fight was, he would have a car pick them up at the airport and bring them to the match for a slightly larger sum than she had originally offered because it was going to be fully exclusive.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

George Hammond was having trouble understanding how it was possible to have such a hard time getting a local cable company to give him some information about a commercial they had aired. The acting station manager had no idea what he was talking about, they didn’t have any records of airing any such commercial about a fight and it would seem that he was a litte on the frightened side to even speak of it for some reason.

It seemed that the previous manager had been over medicated while in the hospital for an injured knee and they unfortunately had a fire that same night that destroyed their records. The computers that are used to hold that information as well as the hard copy in the filing cabinets were destroyed.

George Hammond knew that the information had been wiped out professionally and there was not going to be a chance of getting anything from them. He called Sam letting her know what he had run into. The servers were not burned in the fire so they would try them first.

Sam told Angel that they may be able to get some information from the server and she beamed it on board but the drives and their mirrored back up drives had been nuked then reloaded. (1 and 0 written over and over to clear all information off if the drive and it is not reversible, all information that was there is gone forever.)

They beamed the server back to the server room like it had never been gone and the IT department was baffled as to why they had lost connection for ten minuets and then everything was fine.

Either one of the ships could trace the broadcast once it had started with the live feed but there was no way to find the location until the fight started.

Sam went into the training room to do every sword Kata that she could do and with perfection so she didn't have to think about what Jack was going through. Lauren came in and got her smaller sword and did her best to keep up with her Mom.

Sam couldn't help but smile and hug the child then slowed down so she could show her how to do them properly, that way she could take her mind off of Jack and still spend some quality time with her baby.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Frank had told them that the fighters they were paired against were very good but that he didn’t want them to end the fights too fast like they had done with all the other people that they had come up against so far. He wanted them to put on a good show and a thirty second fight was exciting but not if every one of them only lasted that long.

Jack continued to train them so they would be able to survive even if this was the last thing they did with each other and were put back into the prison system, he was sure they would be alright now.

Sam gathered everybody together in the training room for fun and games, Doctor Fraser, Cassandra, Saren, Lauren and Romeo were in a shielded area for their protection. Romeo didn’t trust the shield and placed himself between the targets and Lauren to the point that her little blond head was just able to peek over the top of the big dog and see. He wasn't taking any chances with his human puppy.

The rest of the group were having a battle against the targets. Teal'c and made a training staff that would fire a charge that was equal to the wrist devices so he was only being shielded by the wrist device. Now he could use the weapon that he had used for so long that it was a part of his life now. The targets were firing a stinging charge and moving at top speed to they were very hard to hit. This was very close to battle conditions.

Angel and Mom both liked the games because of the excitement that it generated in everybody and the adrenalin rush that it gave. They didn’t get the rush themselves but they felt it in their human partners.

When the battle started it was moving fast and furiously with Lauren jumping up and down in her small chair behind Romeo cheering her Mom on. Sam was being very aggressive in her firing and didn't seem to even notice that she was being hit with the stinging blast from the target. She was giving a lot more than she was getting though. She just needed to work out her aggressions and this was just the thing to do it.

When a target was hit twenty five times it was out of the game and the same thing went for the humans, at the end of the game only Sam and one target were left.

Then she got some unexpected help. Angel had set Lauren up with a double set of the wrist gauntlets that were the exact same as her mothers but of course smaller and her shields were set to fully automatic. Lauren was ducking behind the cover and firing her weapons very well for such a young player, imitating Sam with a serious look on her small face. Sam was so distracted by watching Lauren that she was hit and eliminated but Lauren jumped up and shot the target with both of her wrist weapons to win the game.

Everybody was cheering and hugging Lauren while giving her congratulations for winning the game. Romeo wasn't sure what was happening but he felt the excitement and was happily barking along with all of them. Sam mentally asked Angel if he had recorded that so that they could show Jack later.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam called General Hammond to invite him to visit the ships, this statement caused a little confusion for him because the last time he had known there was only one ship. When he was beamed on board the first thing that happened was that Lauren ran up and jumped into his arms giving him a hug and a kiss. “Hi Grampa George!”

Sam could have told him that the moon would explode in three seconds and he wouldn’t have cared. This little girl had his heart as much as his own grandchildren did. Sam was wondering how she was able to keep all of the people wrapped around her little finger and without any effort at all. General Hammond toured the ship with Lauren in his arms or holding his hand the entire time.

Lauren had to show him the game that she had won which was a bit surprise for him that they had some advanced weapons that even a four year old could use and it hadn't been reported to him yet.

“Angel, this is General Hammond, would you please explain how things work where you came from?”

Angel went into great detail telling him that the machines are all sentient (having intelligence as any living creature and the ability to think for itself.) Sam went on to clarify Angel’s statement so that he understood better.

“In that way General the ships don’t belong to anybody, they are their own beings and if they don’t want you around, you're gone. If you make them mad you might even end up some place that you really don’t want to be.”

“We don’t own Thor's Hammer and John and Jennifer don’t own Blue Lightning.”

General Hammond caught the we part of that statement and was about to ask a clarifying question when Lauren got board with the adult talk. “Mommy when we go to get Daddy can I help, I'm pretty good with my wrist gauntlets?”

Sam was about to crawl under the nearest table but had nowhere to hide. “No sweetheart, you will need to stay here with Angel, it'll be too dangerous on Earth.”

Angel could tell there was a problem because of Sam's elevated heart rate and blood pressure, she chose that moment to transfer General Hammond to the Blue Lightning so he could meet Mom.

Angel did this without warning either General Hammond or John and Jennifer who were in the middle of a deep passionate kiss when the General appeared on the bridge. George knew that Jack and Sam had deep feelings for each other, he was not blind but he chose to turn a blind eye. Now it looked like he was going to need to do something or go completely blind in an effort not to see something was going on. Then he had to chuckle to himself a little bit about Lauren saying things and how children will do that to you every time and when you least expect it too.

All three of them were a little embarrassed at the situation but carried on like nothing was happening except the business of running the ship. Jennifer told him how the drives worked and had Mom show him about the gravity drive by bouncing off the moon and then several planets in the solar system before returning to Earth's orbit. Then she had Mom take them to Boar'a with the rolling transporter drive which took only a couple of minuets.

John asked if he had time to meet with Koe the elder monk on Boar'a. He agreed that it should be done for diplomatic reasons and he wanted to see the planet. George didn’t get to see other planets very often he usually had to stay on Earth to run things.

John and Jennifer both took their weapons harness and wrist gauntlets with a P90 each while giving the General a .45 to tuck in his belt. It was standard procedure to always go armed to any planet even a friendly one because you never know what you could run into. This was one of the safest places in the universe but they were taking the man that set the rules so they went fully armed.

When they got to the planet George asked them to demonstrate the whips and the wrist gauntlets. Sam had told them about how Jack practiced on saplings that needed to be cleared out anyway so they went to different sides of the small grove of trees that were from inch and a half to two inches thick. They showed him first how to stick the blades into the trees and get them out again from ten feet away plus the length of the persons arm which made it effectively good for about twelve feet. Then both of them went into a blur of motion with the whips from both directions reducing the small grove of trees to small sticks in no time at all. George was very impressed, he knew that it wouldn’t take the place of the automatic weapons but it was a very effective weapon anyway.

Jennifer explained the use of the shield and what it would do as well as further explaining that they were intelligent machines that would automatically shield their humans if there was a danger. When she said they had to explain to him that they were in a symbiotic relationship with all the machines and they thought the humans were theirs to protect as much as the people felt that it was their job to take care of the devices.

They took General Hammond to the monastery to meet Koe. When they got inside Koe was happy that he had someone to play cards with and talked all three of them into playing poker with him. John told General Hammond that since they were not playing for money and only using the poker chips for a way to keep score it was not gambling and wasn’t looked down on by the church. George gained a new kind of respect for Koe, that of a card shark.

George had such a good time he told Koe that he would come back through the Stargate or try to catch a ride with one of the ships so they could play again. George invited him to come to Earth sometime and he would show him around. John and Jennifer were able to see that Koe was thinking that there were more people that he could play cards with that didn’t know his reputation as a player.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam had taken the small transport ship out for a couple of runs. She took it to the moon and landed on the dark side just to see how it handled and because she had always wanted to land on the moon. The one drawback of using this ship was that it didn’t have cloaking technology, it was too old for that and couldn't be added without dismantling the whole ship. When they got back to the ship it was easy to dock as the ship did everything that needed to be done.

Angel called them telling them that the fight was due to start in fifteen minuets.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Mom transported John, Jennifer and George back on board for the trip back to Earth. George stayed on the Blue Lightning so he could watch what was happening during the rescue. It was going to take some time to locate the origin of the transmission and then the trip to Earth in the ship before the actual rescue can take place. The stage was set now the only thing to do now was wait.

George never liked the waiting part and that was all he had done for most of his military carrier. Even in Vietnam he spent all his time waiting to get into the action when he was needed. The dog fights were freighting and exhilarating at the same time.

He hated waiting to see if his friends were going to make it back when something went wrong. He had gotten into a lot of hot water when he had taken an attack helicopter without permission to provide cover for a downed pilot. They kept telling him that he was a jet pilot not a helicopter pilot and he was not to take another one out without permission but he was a good pilot in anything he wanted to fly.

He always brought his people home in any way possible. He preferred them to be complaining about how long it had taken them to get them out but if he had to pick up a body to be buried back home then he was going to bring them home that way, not left in the field. They finally gave him his own helicopter and crew so that when he wasn’t in a jet he could fly rescue and recovery missions.

It was a black Cobra attack helicopter that he used to clear the area while the rescue teams took the wounded or dead back to base. The ones that did make it said he would swoop down out of nowhere and lay waste to the enemy. That earned him the new call sign of Black Angel which had been shortened from The Black Angel of Death as the North Vietnamese would call him. The Americans just called him Black Angel.

Now he was waiting again for another friend to come home, one that he considered a son. George was tired of waiting in the wings for his people to be brought home. It was time he had a word with Mom, he went to the bridge to see if he could find an interface so he could do some talking.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack and the others were locked in the bathroom while the arena was being set up. They had been in there all day and when they finally came out it was a completely different room. The dirt on the floor was gone and a hard wood floor was in its place.

The lighting was bright and there were television cameras in the corners. There was also a small seating area that was covered in the front presumably to keep the viewers from being splattered with blood and if the fighting did get in that area it would protect the people from being hurt.

They had some chairs along the sides of the arena for the fighters to sit down and a medical area to take care of the injured. Now it was time to try to unwind and for them to do their best to relax or they would be warn out when it was time to fight. Jack told them to lie down on the floor so they could relax and get ready.

The other fighters started coming in about then and Jack was checking them out. There was an even match of three men and one woman. Frank had told them this would be an elimination fight until only one person, man or woman was standing. The fights would go on until one person was unable to fight any more. That meant that they would be fighting each other at some point.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam was ready in the ship waiting for Angel to give her the coordinates. The show started and the announcer was getting ready to start the fights when both Angel and Mom started the search feeding each other information at a lighting fast pace. It took ten minuets to find the location of the fight and get the coordinates to Sam so she could start the decent. They expected about twenty minuets to reach the ground and then they needed to get inside. Sam exited the cargo bay and started the decent to Earth.

They were a little crowed in the small ship but they were ready to do anything they needed to do in order to get Jack home. Once they entered Earths atmosphere they started getting warning bleeps in the radar system. The interceptor jets were on the way to stop this unknown threat to the United States air space. Sam didn’t think about the aspect that they were not able to cloak the ship so it was on radar and that meant enemy aircraft or missile. This could be bad and they were committed now.

Angel and Mom both sent their own interceptors. The drowns were a bit of overkill to the jets and Sam told them not to damage the jets or the pilots if at all possible. There were six jets on the way. Sam veered off to give them space. The drowns simply hovered over the jets and disabled all of their weapons and power then attached a gravity sling and lowered them to the ground very gently.

Sam was relieved that they were okay and seamed to be descending at the same speed as she was. Mom said this was so it would provide some cover for the ship in case they started sending missiles.

The two guards that were standing outside the building thought it was very strange to see six fighter jets coming strait down to the ground. At first they were convinced that they were Harrier jets and this was exciting, then they decided that this was not good because that meant the Air Force or armed services combined were attacking the complex.

They thought it was a real good idea to leave right then. They stripped off their shirts and got into their personal cars and didn’t look back as they left at a high rate of speed. Sam told the ships to have the drowns to keep the pilots in the jets and out of harms way.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The first fight turned out to be the women. When the fight was scheduled to start Jack noticed a tall dark haired woman and two big men come in and set in the booth. All three of them had a black aura about them. It wasn't like the aura of the Ashrack but they were people that were not good. They were dealers in death, the taking of innocent lives.

Carla and the oriental woman went to the center if the fighting area which was just a big circle painted on the floor where they were supposed to stay in. The other woman had a very serious look on her face, she was wu shu and a pro from what Jack could see.

All four of them had changed into a karate uniform that was white with a black trim around the edges. They all had black belts also and since none of them had been able to get their hair cut yet they all had their hair tied back to keep it out of the way.

Jack walked up behind each of his people and put his hand on their back like he was telling them something. He did tell them to be careful in the ring and to try not to hurt your fellow team mates when fighting them. He also finished severing the last of the electrical connections that would make the belts work. He put his hand in the back of his belt like he was scratching and itch which was a good cover to do his own belt.

One layer of control down now at least he had a chance to get his people out but not himself. He had no way of getting to that light so he could get the device off the top of it.

Once the fight started between the two women it was a much harder fight than Jack had expected from Carla. She had been watching him training Jimmy and she had figured some things out on her own. Some of the kicks she was using made him think that she had been holding out a little on him as far as what she knew.

It was not a thirty second fight and Jack was thinking that Frank had told the other team the same thing about putting on a show for the audience. The fight did last about seven minuets which surprised Jack, Carla gave the Wu Shu fighter a good fight but a foot to the side of the head took Carla out.

The next fighter up was Jimmy and he was fighting another oriental gentlemen this time that Jack thought was Aikido or possibly Ju-Jutsu in any case he was fast and was good at throws.

Frank had picked the opponents very carefully to give the fighters a hard time and make them work hard for a victory. Jack told him to stay out of his reach and take out his hands or arms if at all possible. If the fighter wasn't able to grab him he wasn't a real threat but if he did grab Jimmy he was done for.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sam had seen the guards running and thought it was strange for them to leave so quickly without even a small amount of resistance. As Sam was heading for the front door General George Hammond was being transported into the restroom. He had on a combat suit with the wrist gauntlets and a pair of the combat .45’s strapped to his hips. Mom had replicated an M16 combat assault weapon just like the one he trained with in Vietnam.

There was a guard stationed right outside of the restrooms and he attacked the General as soon as he stepped out the door. George had trained with this weapon till it was second nature even after all these years. He turned and the weapon came down to the floor on the attackers foot then George did a spin with the weapon which brought the stock of the weapon slamming into the chin of his attacker. This eliminated any resistance from him.

At that same time Jack used his yoyo taking out two more of the guards. He had let the toy unwind all the way the attached the string to his finger as normal then wadded the string in his hand. When he was close enough he threw the toy as hard as he could at the guard hitting him with the hard plastic then he pulled it back into his hand with the string, he caught the toy and threw it at the another guard.

Jack was grabbed from behind by a strong pair of arms. He stomped down on the foot that was between his feet while throwing his arms up and out which broke the hold then he came back with an elbow to the attackers soft spot just below the sternum. The blow knocked all the wind out of him then he hit him across the back of the neck with the same elbow as the man bent over.

Jack turned as Sherry was about to jump on him. She stopped and smirked at him. “I don’t know how you got away from me the first time or where that blond bitch and the brat are, but I'm taking you with me this time and you will not get away again.”

She had a knife and lunged at him while the other man that was with her was trying to grab him. Jack pushed with his psychic energy knocking both of them away from him.

“You just called my wife a bitch and my child a brat!” Sherry Collier and her body guard burst into flames. It wasn't a good idea to piss Jack off.

Frank was running at Jack with a stun gun trying to take back his prize without thinking about what he was about to loose. Jack was ready to make some deep fried Frank when Sam stepped through the door and hit Frank with a heavy stun that hit him right in the crotch. He gave a strange look and a squeak just before he fell to the floor.

Sam bent down to the prone man and took the stun gun out of his hand. “Bet that hurt didn’t it, buddy?”

The room was secured by then and Sam went over to Jack and laid a kiss on him that curled his toes. Then looked him dead in the eye and smiled. “Hey stud, where ya been?”

She didn’t know that General Hammond was right behind her. The General cleared his throat which caused her to freeze. Sam just tried to shrink away. She tried to call Angel to beg for a beam out but it wasn't working. She was too close to Jack and his dampening field. She thought about doing the honorable thing and falling on her sword but she didn’t think the General was going to let her off that easily. Jack looked at the General. “Excuse me for a moment Sir.”

He took Sam and kissed her while dipping her as he did in the time loop. At first she resisted then she just melted into his kiss and absorbed him as she melted into the pure bliss of his kiss.

George walked over to Jennifer and asked her if she had any idea how to get this thing off his neck. Jennifer smiled at him. “It might be a lot easer if I could get them unwrapped first.”

The General was looking at the TV cameras and frowned. “We’re going to have a real mess to clean up now.”

“Not really Sir. I had Mom block the signal output as soon as we had a lock on where Jack was and Sam disabled the equipment outside as soon as we got here so we could avoid more trouble. She erased all the tapes in the truck along with burning the machines with the tapes in them after that just to be sure. There are probably cameras in here that are set to record but the perimeter is locked down tight.”

“Teal’c and John are guarding the door and it's the only way in or out of this building. Mom even checked for tunnels underneath and it's clear.”

Jennifer then asked Mom to beam Janet Fraser down to check on the fighters, along with Frank and the guards.

“Sir, we do have six fighter pilots in their jets outside that may be a problem. Mom and Angel sent their Drowns to set them down in the field outside and they're still in their jets. We might need to let them out for a little air.”

George told Jennifer to have Mom transport some security in from the SGC and have them arrange for transport of the prisoners.

“After you get this set up to secure the area you better get those pilots in here. It looks like they just got moved into the new top secret project with the F302 program. Then see if you can untangle Colonel O’Neill and Major Carter so that you can get that collar off him and back to work.”

“Yes Sir.”

Jennifer gave him a salute although she wasn't actually in the Air Force. He was treating her with rank and privilege, she would always respect him as a superior officer and friend.

“By the way are you going by Jennifer Carter or Jennifer O’Neill now?”

“It will be O’Neill as soon as we can arrange it, Sir.”

“Well Jennifer O’Neill you are hear by given the Rank and Privilege of a Major in the United States Air Force as you had as Major Samantha Carter, we did it for John so we can do it for you also. I need to fix this for Sam and Jack so I might as well take care of you and John also and prevent the headaches later.”

“Thank you, Sir!”


14. Untangling.

Carla was the first to come over to Jack and Sam, when she got close to Frank the kicked him in the groin and cussed him in Spanish for a while then she came closer to Jack.

“I take it this is Miss O’Neill?”

Jack was all grins. “Carla Clevenger, this is my wife Samantha O’Neill.”

Sam was all smiles she still loved it when he introduced her as his wife. It wasn't an ownership thing with him it was introducing her as the person he was going to spend the rest of his life with if that was what she wanted; she did.

Jimmy had gotten his arm broken in the fight he was having while Jack was playing with his yoyo and the General was doing arms drills with the guard. Janet Fraser materialized about ten feet away from Jack to Carla’s great surprise.

Janet went right to work on Jimmy first. She called to Angel to have him transported into the med pod for his arm. Janet looked at the two smoldering bodies on the floor behind Jack, giving him a smirk. “Colonel, are you barbecuing again?”

“They attacked me, then she called Sam a bitch and Lauren a brat, it pissed me off and that was the results.”

“I hate to see what you will be able to do once we get that restraining collar off. Sam, remember, in an argument, he's always right even though we all know he’s wrong.”

Jack was more than a little embarrassed that they would think he could hurt any of them; he would rather die himself than to hurt one of the people he loved which included Janet and Cassy as part of his family.

She looked down at Frank who was still in a lot of pain on the floor. “What happened to him?”

“Sam tried to blow his nads off with that wrist thing she's wearing which was a big shock to him.” Jack was all smiles at his own pun.

“Then Carla tried to kick a fifty yard field goal with them after that.” All the men in the room that heard him say that cringed and grabbed their crotch in sympathy.

Jennifer came over and Jack introduced her as Sam’s little sister. Jennifer laughed when he stumbled a little trying to figure out how to relate her to Sam. “Ya, I’m the young pretty one in the family aren’t I, Old man.”

Jennifer squealed and ran as Jack took off after her intent on teaching her just who the old man was.

“He seems to have a good relationship with your sister.”

Jack caught Jennifer and her shield activated to keep her safe so Jack levitated her and started spinning her, which caused her to giggle and tell him to stop before her lunch is all over the floor. Jack set her gently on the floor then walked back to Sam.

Jennifer was a little drunk as she staggered over. “Let’s see if we can get this thing off your neck now.”

Jack told them it was rigged to explode if he was transported or if he got too far from the device hanging from the ceiling.

Neither Sam nor Jennifer could figure out a way of getting the collar off. General Hammond came back over and asked how things were going. He was told that they haven't figured out how to get the collar off.

“If these shields will protect the wearer from a danger then just put a shield on him and let the collar blow off.” They all looked a little shame faced that they hadn't thought of it before.

Sam had Angel beam down two of the wrist gauntlets then she put them on Jack and told him how to use them. He was to have one shield protecting him and one that would keep the shrapnel from hurting anybody else. When he said he was ready Sam shot the device hanging from the ceiling causing the collar to explode. She had taken some cotton from a med kit that was in the office and stuffed it in his ears to deaden the sound somewhat, but when the collar blew off the energy was absorbed by the shield and it barely made a popping noise then just fell off.

Jack was flooded with images and thoughts, the room got suddenly hot and started to shake. Jack had been fighting to release his powers for a long time now and when they were suddenly turned loose without restraint it took a second to get everything back under control. Angel and Mom had both thrown a shield over the people in the room to protect them in case the building fell down or caught on fire.

Now that they could get reading on what was in the building and not just what was around the building and in the places where Jack wasn't standing. They drew straws in machine time that is about a nanosecond and Mom got to do the analysis on the technology that was used to repress their signals and Jack's powers. They didn’t have much to go on, but they got some information on how it was working and could probably get around the devices next time if it ever came to this again.

While Mom was doing that Angel was checking Jack out to make sure he was physically well. She did notice that his neural activity was very high at the moment and decided that it was in an effort to control his abilities again.

Angel knew that it was safe now and Lauren had her shields on so she beamed her down to the building next to Jack and Sam.

“Daddy!” She ran over and jumped into Jack’s arms.

“Mommy and I really missed you and we were very worried about you.”

Then she gave him her very stern four year old look. “You better not do that again Mister or you’re in big trouble, understood!”

The General was chuckling behind her. Jack was smiling when he answered her. “Yes Ma'am!”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

General Hammond told Mom through the implant that she had installed when he went down to the planet where the national security and nondisclosure forms were in his desk and he had her transport his uniform down so he would look like a General again.

The pilots were brought in one at a time and taken to Frank’s office where General Hammond gave each one of them the same choices. They would be transferred into a top secret part of the Air Force into a pilot program for a top secret new jet that had the ability to actually fly into outer space. The other option was them to get a psychological evaluation that would be slipped out to the public that they were seeing tiny space ships that were taking over their jets and shooting ray guns at birds as they flew by or something to that order. They all signed the nondisclosure forms and were eager to start this new program as soon as they were back to their base.

The pilots were put back in their jets and told to tell the watch commander that they blacked out for a second then noticed that two hours had passed by and they had not used any fuel but they had no explanation as to what happened. Mom changed all of the data in the flight recorder and black box’s to show they had never landed, it was just a steady flight and nothing had been said for the two hours they were supposed to be blacked out. The Drowns lifted the jets to a safe altitude and accelerated them to proper flying speeds with all engines and equipment working properly then sent them home.

Frank was a victim of his own kind of justice, he was just going to disappear from the Earth, what the rest of the world would not know was that he would be dropped off at a habitable planet without a Stargate or humanoid population. He could work for the rest of his life trying to stay alive without anything but his bare hands.

The ship was transported back to the hanger and the people were transported back to where they were supposed to be. General Hammond was taken back to the blue Lightening.

The people that Jack had trained were sent to the SGC with instructions that they were to be trained and placed as an SG team when they could get another person to finish out the team.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jack gave the command that the ships return to Boar’a at best possible speed. He did not drop off the General because the ships had been telling him things and showing him images of what had been happening while he was away. George Hammond was not even aware that the ships had left Earth orbit until everybody was transported down to the moon base.

Jack was the first to say anything to him. “General we wanted to show you something that is very important and we think you will want to become a part of this operation.”

George was a little confused but he was willing to see what they had to propose. “The base computer has scanned your mind to see what personality would be best to use for the interface with you. What ever it is, it may be a shock to you so be prepared.”

George had seen almost everything in his years of service and thought that he could handle whatever life threw at him but he was wrong. While he was talking to Jack he saw a movement out of the corner of his eye where he knew nobody had been standing a moment ago. He thought someone had just transported in and turned to see who it was.

Angel had warned Jack and Sam what was about to happen and they took up positions on each side of their friend. “Hello Binky, long time no see.”

It was a good thing that Jack and Sam were where they could help support him. His knees started to buckle as he saw his wife that had passed away fifteen years ago standing right in front of him. She Look just the way he like to remember her but the thing about this was that everything was right, from the sound of her voice to her mannerisms and smile.

“Gracie, how is this possible?”

“I'm not Gracie, I am the computer interface that is running this base and I need a human half. I will take on any personality you want but this was the one that most dominates your thoughts. I can be Gracie if you want, because I am what you want me to be.”

“Everything that Gracie was I can be, good and bad because it is not good to have anything that is not in balance. Will you be my human half Binky?” Gracie was swaying back and forth and giving him an innocent look that she knew he couldn’t resist.

“What would I do here?”

“As my human half you would help me run things here and just be my companion. You don’t have to stay here all the time but from what Angel and Mom have told me, I think you need to bring our daughter and grandchildren to Boar’a where they can be safe, after that there is nothing holding you to Earth.”

Gracie transported him to a replica of their bedroom that was perfect down to the last detail then told him to lie down and just think about it for a while, there was no hurry to make up his mind right this minuet.

Gracie disappeared leaving him alone in the room by himself. He felt like something had been ripped out of his heart again when she left and he didn’t want to ever feel that pain again. He called to her and she reappeared in and instant. “Gracie, will there be any benefits to Earth if I stay here with you?”

“Yes there will, we can defend Earth as well as Boar’a from here. That will take care of any attacks from space. The only thing that will need to be done there is to fix all of their internal problems and that will take another couple of centuries.”

“I'll need to go back to Earth and tell the President what we are doing and resign because this cannot be let into the hands of any government or faction.”

“I wouldn't let that happen in the first place George, we will do what is right to defend the people and nobody will be telling us what to do.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The two Secret Service men that were guarding the President had only been on the job for a few months so when two men just popped into the Oval Office they started shooting first as they maneuvered between the men and the President.

The President watched as Jack O’Neill walked up to the men and took their weapons out of their hands. “Set down boy’s we're not going to hurt him or anybody else.”

The president smiled openly at the two men. “George, Jack, please tell me two things first. How did you get in here and second why you aren’t dead; my guy’s just put a dozen rounds into you and you’re still standing.”

Jack pointed to all of the spent bullets on the ground then winked at the President. “They didn’t get where they were supposed to go, so we're not having any trouble standing. For the first part of the question we need to take you with us so that we can show you something, if that will be alright with you.”

“How long will we be gone?”

“We'll have you back by tomorrow if that is good for you, this is very important.”

He picked up the phone telling the secretary that he was going out of the country for a few days and to have the Vice President take over the office until he returned. He looked at the Secret Service men. “Nothing you see leaves this room, do you understand?”

“Yes Sir, Mr. President.”

With that the President and both of the men just vanished like a mirror had been slid in front of them.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The President had already met Sam and then he was introduced to Lauren and Angel. He was amazed at the thought of an artificially intelligent ship that could do anything it wanted to, on its own. The President had never been off world before so he was shown Earth from space which was very impressive to see for the first time.

Sam tried to explain the drive system to him but he just got a glassy look to his eyes and she went on to a simpler subject.

When they got to Boar’a they all transferred to the moon base where he met Gracie. They showed him the cloaked battle array that was in orbit around Earth and the cannons that were on the Moon which were also cloaked defending the planet.

The demonstrated the firepower of the cannons by destroying several large asteroids very quickly that were near Earth from Earth orbit. George Hammond let him shoot a few for himself while telling him that the firepower he was using was equal to all of the nuclear weapons on Earth combined with a lot leftover.

Mom had been in orbit and had taken off for the last demonstration, she grappled a meteor at near light speed then propelled it into a very large asteroid that was the size of a small moon. As the meteor neared the moon she transported away, there was a blinding light that the computers filtered so it didn't cause eye problem for the humans. When the flash cleared there was nothing left of the asteroid except for dust.

They told him that the cannons around Earth would also automatically shoot down any long range nuclear missal and it could not be shut down or controlled from Earth.

When they told him that all of them were going to resign their commissions he looked surprised. “So you’re going rogue on us now George?”

“No Sir, its just that this kind of power cannot be delegated to any one country or planet.”

“I agree George, but I'm still not going to let any of you resign.”

“I am hereby giving you permission to act independently for the sake of all of the people of Earth, Boar’a and any other place that you deem in need of your services.”

“You will take orders from no one including myself or any other world leader but you will maintain all rank and privileges as officers in the United States Air Force.”

“You are now Rogue Squad Alpha.”

“Thank you Mr. President.”

“While we’re here there's someone I would like you to meet down on the planet, tell me Sir, do you play poker?”


END.