Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site
Printer starstarstarstarstar


Zusammenfassung:

Jack's clone and Jack share and interesting new ability.


Eingestuft: GEN [Reviews - 5]
Kategorie: Other Characters
Charaktere: Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, Tealc
Episode Related: 0815 Citizen Joe, 0818 Threads, 0819 Moebius
Genres: Angst, Humor, Missing Scene/Epilogue, POV
Holiday: None
Season: Season 7, Season 8, Season 9
Warnings: language
Crossovers: None
Herausforderung: None
Serie: None
Kapitel: 4 Abgeschlossen: Yes
Wörter: 17557 Gelesen: 7405
Veröffentlicht: 2007.06.11 Aktualisiert: 2007.06.11



Story Anmerkungen: I always wondered how the SGC so quickly figured out that Ancient technology required the Ancient gene. This thought inspired this what-if story. Not to mention that Jack’s clone is a never ending source of plot bunnies.


1. To Sleep, Perchance to dream by Rocza [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5157 words)

2. Ay, There's the Rub by Rocza [Reviews - 1] (3894 words)

Sequel Information: To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

Season: 8

Spoilers: Lockdown, Zero Hour, Citizen Joe

Content Level: PG

Content Warning: Language

Summary: Jon and Jack discover an interesting side effect to their shared dreams.

Author's Notes: I initially didn't plan a sequel to ‘To Sleep, Perchance to Dream.' But so many readers were interested that it kicked my muse into high gear. I even have an idea or two for another chapter. Let me know what you think.


3. For in That Sleep of Death by Rocza [Reviews - 0] (6268 words)

I initially didn’t plan a sequel to ‘To Sleep, Perchance to Dream.’ But when requested, I did find inspiration for another story. Here is the third part of the series. Yes, I do plan on at least one more. 

 Also, I found that the script writer’s didn’t do Jack O’Neill justice with ‘It’s Good To Be King.’ So, I wanted to ‘fix’ the dialogue. The “quoted” dialogue is Canon if the scene was shown in the episode. I added a few scenes after and in-between the official stuff.  

To make the story truly ‘Jack,’ I had to do this one from Jack and Jon’s POV. I hope I don’t offend anyone with the language. I have young kids and most of my cussing is internal. I couldn’t picture Jack or Jon being any different.

 


4. What Dreams May Come by Rocza [Reviews - 2] (2238 words)

Summary: Jon and Jack are ready to move on to the next challenge. More of an interlude.

 

Here is part 4 in this series. I think I have a good plot bunny for part 5. So, more is coming. This story is more of an interlude than a full blown chapter. Sorry it is so short.

 

Support Heliopolis