Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Uninvited Tag

by Teri K
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story Bemerkung:
This story was graciously betaed by majorsamfan, who made this story a lot better than it originally was. Any mistakes are mine, and were made during the "correction" process.
Uninvited Tag

Uninvited Tag

by Terri K.

Summary: Vala finds something interesting on her trip to General O'Neill's cabin.
Category: Missing Scene/Epilogue
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: none
Author's Notes: This story was graciously betaed by majorsamfan, who made this story a lot better than it originally was. Any mistakes are mine, and were made during the "correction" process.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. The reference to The Librarian: Quest for the Spear was made without permission, and is solely due to my personal enjoyment of the movie.
Archived on: 08/17/06

"All right, I give up already. How about we put in a movie?" Cam threw down his cards as Sam gleefully collected the winnings of yet another pot. General Landry had tired of playing when Sam took the last of his chips, and invited them to join him for a walk in the woods, (which they all gracefully declined). He had then taken off into the woods, saying that he would be back in a couple of hours.
"Yeah, I'm getting tired of beating all you guys." Sam smirked as she got up from the table, and the others rolled their eyes in response. "I'll get the popcorn, if someone else sets up the movie."
"Sure thing. I believe Teal'c was in charge of picking the movie." Cam slowly stood from the table, stretching as he got up.
"Indeed I was. I believe The Librarian: Quest for the Spear will provide a sufficient mix of action and humor." Sam paused and shook her head slightly at Teal'c's statement before continuing on to the kitchen.
Vala got up, skipped around Teal'c and grabbed the movie out of his hand. "This looks rather interesting. The guy on the cover kind of looks like Daniel. I'm really beginning to think that this planet has a limited gene pool."
Cam snorted as he walked past her to claim a spot on the small sofa. Teal'c, and Vala followed. Vala scooted ahead of Teal'c to take the last seat on the sofa. Teal'c paused, sighed, and sat on the floor by her feet.
"Uh, this couch isn't very comfortable," Vala shifted around.
"Actually, it looks like there is something beneath the cushions." Cam reached a hand under the cushions and pulled out a small tank top and a pair of lacy black underwear. "Yikes!" he exclaimed, as he tossed it on the ground in front of the couch.
"I really have to meet this General O'Neill," Vala said, as she picked up the black lacy underwear. "I think he could be an interesting sort of guy."
Teal'c raised an eyebrow at the object dangling from Vala's fingers. "I do not believe O'Neill would wear such clothing. The last female to stay here was... Colonel Carter." Teal'c frowned slightly as he thought about this, while Cam's face was close to pure horror.
Sam walked into the room carrying two large bowls of popcorn and stopped at the sight. "Uh, guys, what's going on?"
Dangling the items in front of Sam, Vala remarked, "Apparently you left something from the last time you were here. I'm sure you were sufficiently distracted not to notice where it ended up." Vala waggled her eyebrows at Sam, who shot her a glare. Cam blanched at the statement, while Teal'c slightly smirked. Sam passed the popcorn to Teal'c and took the clothing from Vala, a flush working its way up her face.
"Yes, well... are we going to start the movie or what?" Sam walked over to her bag and threw her stuff inside. Cam shifted uncomfortably and started fumbling around with the DVD player.
"Hey, can I ask where you got that underwear? The clothing supply at the SGC doesn't really have any items like that," Vala asked Sam as Sam took a seat near Teal'c on the floor. "I asked one of the airmen working supply, but he just started stuttering and didn't really answer me."
Cam harrumphed at that, and after glancing at him, Sam said to Vala, "I tell you what, you don't mention this incident to anyone back at the SGC, and I'll take you shopping." Vala smiled triumphantly at this news and nodded her assent.
"Do not worry, Colonel Carter. Knowledge of this incident will not leave this room." Teal'c looked at the others with a stern expression.
"Are you kidding? This is a perfect opp..." Cam cut himself off after finding himself the recipient of one of Teal'c's fierce glares, "Yeah, okay, fine. I'll keep my mouth shut."
"That is most wise" Sam smiled at Teal'c as the intro to the movie started. She could always trust him to watch her six.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Terri K.