Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site
Printer


Zusammenfassung: No Summary Given
Eingestuft: GEN [Reviews - 0]
Kategorie: Jack/Sam
Charaktere: None
Episode Related: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Holiday: None
Season: Season 9
Warnings: none
Crossovers: None
Herausforderung: None
Serie: None
Kapitel: 1 Abgeschlossen: No
Wörter: 6606 Gelesen: 957
Veröffentlicht: 2006.08.13 Aktualisiert: 2006.08.13



Story Anmerkungen: a279;IMHO, Stargate SG-1 should have ended after Season 8, but if they absolutely had to have Season 9, without O'Neill, and with Carter missing from the first five episodes, this is how they should have handled it.
Author's Admission: I'm not sure what has really been bugging me more: Mitchell's hotshot attitude, or the fact that TPTB made him a Lt. Colonel and have not made it clear that Carter is in command of SG-1. The idea that she would come back from running the entire Stargate R&D operation to serve on SG-1 if she wasn't still commanding the team is both ludicrous and insulting, and the only explanation I can see for it is the usual pandering to the young male audience demographic. So I've demoted Mitchell to Major, to avoid that problem entirely and see if it makes him a little less annoying.
Spoilers: though Season 9 "Beachhead". Some dialogue is gratefully borrowed (and adapted) from "Avalon, Part 1", written by Robert C. Cooper.


1. Getting the Band Back Together by E M Bonner [Reviews - 0] (6606 words)

Support Heliopolis