Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

5 minutes crossover with the Transformers

by DragonReader
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
5 minutes crossover with the Transformers

5 minutes crossover with the Transformers

by DragonReader

Summary: A 5 minute crossover with the Transformers.after reading SoTf 5 minute crossovers on FF.net
Category: Action/Adventure, Crossovers, Humor
Crossover: animated series (any)
Season: any Season
Pairing: Team
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 02/07/07

The trip through the gate was typically uneventful, even the area around the gate was peaceful. As the team walked to the top of a nearby hill to see the lay of the land, they thought nothing of the perfectly paved road that they walked on. As they watched the settlement in the valley before them, Colonel O'Neill exclaimed, "Finally a planet with some technology. Look nobody is walking from place to place here; everyone is using vehicles, all different kinds of vehicles."
Watching the vehicles darting to and fro, SG1 was startled to see a large and powerful looking tractor-trailer head in their direction. As they took defensive positions, they were stunned to see the truck somehow change shape and amazed when the truck/robot addressed them, "Greetings, travelers. I am Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots."
"Sweet!" pronounced O'Neill, then he groaned glancing at Carter's rapturous face, "Oh, no, we've landed in Carter's doohickey heaven."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to DragonReader