Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Janet Fraiser - Her best friend

by ScullPell
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Janet Fraiser - Her best friend

Janet Fraiser - Her best friend

by scullpell

Summary: Sam remembers her best friend.
Category: Missing Scene/Epilogue
Episode Related: 717 Heroes
Season: Season 7
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: FAM
Warnings: character death
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-09-23

Janet Fraiser - Her best friend by scullpell

"I could tell her everything. Everything. All my troubles, joys and secrets. Everything."

Tears glistening in her eyes, her voice a whisper.

"She was my best friend, you know? I've never had one. Never. The infamous best friend of a girl and Sam Carter never had one until now."

She sniffed staring at the stars.

"In the beginning I didn't care about her. Just thought she'd be arrogant. But then through everything ... I don't know. We haven't always had the same opinion but that didn't stop us. I mean I still could tell her everything without having the fear of being judged or rejected. Apart from my mother that's the woman I feel closest to."

A deep breath.

"The woman I felt closest to."

A silent tear rolled down her cheeks.

"You know you don't know how it happens. You just wake up one day and find that you have a best friend. It is impossible to say how. You didn't have any intention. And suddenly this other person is there. I love her like a sister. She was family. My only best friend."

She's shuddering.

"Now she's dead. Gone. Never to return. And I have no best friend anymore."

She leaned forward onto the railing. She spoke to herself.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there at the moment. So sorry I didn't cover you."

Tears were now openly streaming down her face. Her whole body was trembling with heavy sobs.

"True love doesn't need apologies, Carter."

I say and take her into my arms. It's hard. But everything will be fine. I want to believe that. I have to believe that.

Finis.

Liked it? Tell me! annemarie.magerl@t-online.de

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to scullpell