Login

Had I not seen the Sun von squibalicous

As the blue hue of the transport dissolved around him, Jack immediately crouched into the under brush of the Virginia woods.  Behind him, Daniel, Teal'c and two captains borrowed from SG-3 did the same.  100 yards before them was the west wing building of the compound.  Beyond was a large antebellum mansion. 

Their orders were to stay dark on the comm link until they located the hostages.  Trusting the second team had beamed in close to the teltak, Jack waved Teal'c to take point.  Silently, they made their way to the first building.  Before following Daniel, Jack checked his counter, 29:30.  Each second that went by meant a second closer to the Daedalus' orders to destroy the compound.


Sam finally emptied the contents of her stomach.  Turning and heaving over the side of the cot.  Struggling to arrange her thoughts, she could hear a voice far off as if from a tunnel.

"Doctor Carter, wake up."

Kerry hovered over her, a blurred image.  The Jaffa hadn't bothered to move the cots away from each other.  Bringing her hands to her forehead she realized that she was not handcuffed.

"Sonofabitch. What the hell was that?"

"B'aal?"

"If you mean the asshole who just split my brain in two, then yes."

"Did he tell you anything?"

"He said he wants me to finish his Chap'pai? What the hell is that?"

"Their word for a stargate. What exactly did he want?"

"He wanted me to rewrite program codes for the Stargate.  He needs them to...to redirect the wormhole. "

"Redirect it?"

"I think he wants to shut down Cheyenne's stargate."

"You cannot give them the program codes."

Samantha hesitated.  Her abdomen and thighs, hell her whole body was in spasms.  She dry heaved at the thought of once more being put through a Gou'ald lobotomy.  Her instincts screamed at her that she would not survive.  Maybe she could negotiate with him.  Tell him she will finish his Chap'pai if he lets Kerry go.  She could go for help.

"If I can get him to let you go-"

"Don't even think that.  These are Gou'ald.  We are not getting out of here."

"You are correct, Agent Johnson."  A male voice stated.

Turning to the open door, Sam launched herself at the George.

"You bastard!"

Raising his gun level with her chest, Sam stopped short.

"Samantha," he cooed. "I cannot tell you how I have longed for this moment."


Daniel and the two captains hung back as Teal'c and Jack approached the building.  They had seen two Jaffa depart it a minute earlier.  From his position he watched for activity from the mansion.  He could see lights from a second story room.  A figure crossed in front of the window.  Staring up at the figure he felt as if someone was softly petting the back of his neck.  His mind flashed with memories.  The meeting in the conference room, the transport to the Daedalus, Jack's order to wait as he and Teal'c entered the building.

The flashes stopped.  The figure was gone from the window.

Daniel clutched at the radio clipped to his shoulder. 

"Jack, we've been made."


 

Samantha glared at George as he stalked around her.

"You will learn, Samantha, that it is not wise to disobey your Lord."

"George, what the fuck happened to you?"  Keep him taking. Keep him talking until you get a chance.  Samantha thought as she watched George.

"You were a brilliant student George.  How the hell did you get messed up with these...people?"

"My Lord found me.  He is God, Samantha."

"George," Kerry spoke, "he is not a God.  He's an alien.  An alien that has taken the body of a human. He's a parasite."

George cocked his head at Kerry, "I know and when Samantha completes our work I will be rewarded.  My body will be the vessel for his child.  I will be the son of God. And you Samantha will be mine."

Grabbing her hair, George spun Samantha slamming her into the wall.  The gun was pressed to her lower back as the hand in her hair due down and over her shoulder.  Leaning his chest into her back, he kicked at her legs to part them.  His free hand continued to roam over her body, finally settling over her crotch.  He groped over the material of her jeans, hot, stale pants of breath filling her ear.  She could feel him, hard and sweaty.

"You know Samantha, this could have gone so differently."  His hand was moving to her chest now.

"If you hadn't been such a cold bitch, the last six months could have been so much more pleasurable.  Instead I had to play along with Karlanski.  Killing him made up it."

Samantha whimpered, not in fear or pleasure but from constrained rage.  George, misinterpreting her, brought his hand back to her neck where he gently stroked the hair from her neck, exposing it.

As his lips hotly pressed into the side of her neck he whispered, "Do as Lord Baal commands and I promise you will not be harmed."

This is it.  Samantha wordlessly nodded.  Easing away from her, George turned her, so her back was against the wall.

Pressing once more into her, George lowered his gun to his side.  Leaning into her, he focused on her eyes, careful to perceive any sign of betrayal.

Unfortunately for George, Samantha had taught herself long ago how to keep her true thoughts to herself.

Without telegraphing her movements, her knee jabbed upwards contacting with George's engorged manhood.  Stumbling backwards he went to raise the gun when a foot came from his right knocking it from his hand.

Seeing Kerry, still chained to the cot, George roared and brought his arm back around to strike her.  She fell, stumbling over the cot.

Trying to right himself he was stunned by a right hook from Samantha.  Shaking his head, his blurry vision followed the blond as she dove for the gun that now lay feet away.  Leaping after her, he caught hold of her shirt dragging her down just short of the gun.

Samantha kicked at George, trying to leverage herself closer to the gun.  George came down upon her and she felt her ribs crush into the floor.  George pushed off of her, reaching for the gun now within his grasp. 

Rolling onto his back George aimed the gun as Samantha brought herself up, her hand grabbing hold of his wrist just as the gun went off.

Wrenching his hand down, Samantha hauled herself over him and smashed her elbow into his face, followed by her knee contacting again with his groin again.

Dazed, George waved the gun weakly, until Samantha took his hand, biting down hard upon it.  Wailing in pain, George dropped the gun.

Rolling over him, Samantha cried out.  Her chest was inflamed.  Cradling her side, her other hand found the gun.  Aiming it, she slid away from George, putting a few feet between them.

George moaned in pain.  Rolling to his side he looked up at Samantha, violence penetrating his glare.

"There no place to go Samantha.  We're miles from anything.  The Jaffa will hunt you down."

"Where's the key to the cuffs George?"

"My Lord will make you beg for death."

"Where's the fucking key George!?"

"Samantha."  A shaky voice came from Kerry's direction.

Turning towards Kerry, she could see the brunette seated on the cot, clutching her leg.  A deep crimson stain was spreading on her thigh, at her foot, a steady trickle of blood pooled on the floor.