Login

Had I not seen the Sun von squibalicous

There was no hiding Jack's agitation.  Twenty minutes ago they had received confirmation that the teltak had landed deep in the wilderness of Virginia.  Satellite photos of the area showed a compound of buildings and several vehicles. 

Hammond was reluctant authorize the operation.  They were to go in with limited intel, without knowing where Samantha and likely Kerry as well were being held.  A full assault might endanger them.  For now they were close to certain that B'aal and this Ashtarte were unaware that the teltak was tracked.  The best bet was to go in with a small group.  Finding the hostages was the primary objective, but if unsuccessful Hammond had the Daedalus ready to fire on the compound from orbit.

Scorched earth. This was the order.  If Jack and his team couldn't find the hostages within 30 minutes, the order would be to pull out and let the Daedalus put a final end to B'aal.  And Samantha along with him.  Jack held his anger in at this thought.

The selected teams were gearing up around him as Jack checked his equipment for the third time. 

Sensing a large presence behind him, Jack turned to find Teal'c.

"How ya doing big guy?"

"I am recovered O'Neill.  I wish to join you in retrieving Doctor Samantha Carter and Agent Johnson."

"Wouldn't think of going without you T."

Brushing past Teal'c, Jack felt a hand on his bicep halt him.

"She is a strong woman O'Neill."

Puzzled by his statement, Jack nodded.

"Yeh, well Kerry has some training for this sort of thing.  She'll keep her wits about her."

"I was not speaking of Agent Johnson O'Neill."

"Teal'c, I-"

Over the intercom, Walter's voice broke the conversation.

"SG-1 and SG-2 to the gate room.  Daedalus transport in two minutes.


Ashtarte watched as B'aal punished the woman for her insolence.  The ribbon device bore into her head, seizing her body in frozen pain.

She was intrigued by this woman.  Her refusal of B'aal's command gave her a small amount of pleasure and...respect.  A millennium ago, she had refused B'aal.  Her "punishment" was to be locked in a sarcophagus ever since.  That is until six months ago by this planet's time.  He had brought her here, while still trapped in the sarcophagus.  Releasing her with the condition she behaves.  He commanded that she seek out someone who would be agreeable to betraying these people. 

It was the innate gift of her host's people to sense others emotions and intentions.  A dangerous race, they had been hunted and slaughtered by the Gou'ald.  Many took their own lives rather than be taken as hosts.  Her host was likely the last their kind.

It was with this ability that she found and lured Myron Phelpps into betraying his people.  And it was how she knew now that despite his torture of her, this T'auri woman would not break easily.  Much more of the ribbon device would likely destroy the woman's mind, rendering her useless.

"My Lord."

Distracted from his enjoyment, B'aal turned to Ashtarte, releasing Samantha from the painful grip of the energy beam.  She slumped to the floor.

"Ashtarte!"

"My Lord, I would suggest you return the woman to the cell to contemplate on your Lord's command.  The memory of your displeasure could prove more effective than its application."

"As ever Ashtarte, your perceptive counsel is ballast to my exuberance.  I have regretted its absence these many centuries."

Leaving Samantha heaving and shuttering on the floor B'aal left the room.

Ashtarte silently commanded the Jaffa present to remove the woman.


 

Kerry tensed as the door to the cell opened.  Appearing in the doorway were two Jaffa, a limp Samantha Carter hung between them.  Entering and depositing her on the cot, the towering woman entered after them.

Commanding the Jaffa out of the room, the woman remained, pacing the length of the room before turning to Kerry.

"You will tell me, what concerns you about this woman."

"You have us locked in a cell and she's just been tortured.  Of course I‘m concerned."

"No, that is not it.  Your concern is about...a man."

Kerry stared at the Gou'ald.

"The both of you have had the same image.  A man, tall with dark eyes."

Jack, Kerry's thoughts betrayed her.

"Jack, yes.  You are both attracted to him.  She would deny this, but you.  You yearn for his attentions.  I have seen this man in my Lord's thought as well.  Who is he?"

"Someone you do not want to meet."

"No, I think I would very much like to meet this Jack."

Turning away, Ashtarte walked to the door, "You will tell her when she awakens that either she does as my Lord commands or he will continue his punishment of her."

Looking back over her shoulder, she finished, "As you know, my Lord can be very creative with his punishments."


George had watched quietly from a darkened corner of the room as B'aal tortured Samantha Carter.  In his groin, he felt his pleasure in seeing this woman on her knees.

For months he had to play a fool's part.  Endearing himself to her as his Lord commanded.  His Lord B'aal wanted to know everything about this woman and her research.  When he first approached her, he had hopes of attracting her to him.  As her lover, he could learn far more than simply as a menial assistant.  He could only surmise that she was frigid when she rebuffed him.  His next target became the bloated old fag, Ned Karlanski. 

He hardened even more as he thought back to that afternoon in Samantha Carter's apartment.

When the three men appeared that morning he was suspicious.  Contacting his Lord with the news, he was commanded to retrieve what he could of her research and return to his Lord's side.  But when he arrived at her apartment he found Karlanski.  For the many times George wished to put a bullet through Ned's head as he sucked his cock, he enjoyed it much more seeing his shock as he shot him between the eyes.

My Lord wishes her to submit. George mused.  I will be the one to make her.