Login

Had I not seen the Sun von squibalicous

Kapitel Bemerkung:

Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, here's where we get into a little naughtiness.  (Sorry not S&J, but keep the faith.)

It depicts a very short scene of autoerotic asphyxia. If you want to pass on this, no problem, skip to the next chapter,  our baddies are revealed in both chapters.   

 PS - if you read this chapter you will still want to read the next.  Chappies are completely different.


Ashtarte tossed the black trench coat onto the floor as she raised the corner of he silk blouse to her nose.  Everything reeked of the acrid scent of smoke. 

She ripped the garment from her torso without care, snapping the pearl buttons. Ashtarte continued to remove her clothing and with a thrash discarded each piece to the floor. 

Entering the bathroom, she turned turn on the water to the luxurious Jacuzzi tub.  As her bath filled, she stepped into the shower, washing the violent stench from her hair and body. 

Departing the shower, she wrapped her tresses in a rich towel, and then finally lowered herself into the bath. 

How long must I endure this humiliation? She mused. 

Dragged to this forsaken planet.  Forced to hide among these ants.  I am Ashtarte! 

Despite the heated water, she shuddered.  Her long suffering was the will of another. He refused her servants, at least the kind that would worship her, tend to her every need. 

It is by his command that I am lowered to this degradation! 

Hearing the door of her suite open, Ashtarte cleared her mind of its treacherous thoughts.  Leaning back in repose, she waited. 

The click of a man's steps on the marble floor announced his entrance. 

She waited. 

A firm hand caressed her shoulder, across her collarbone and down into the water. Arching her body, she waited. 

The hand came to her breast and smoothly cupped it.  The fingers played over her nipple until catching it, squeezing painfully, eliciting a seething intact of air from Ashtarte. 

"My Lord." 

"Ashtarte, my Jaffa tells me you have returned with a gift.

His fingers continued to punish her nipple. 

"Yes, my Lord." 

Writhing, her mouth agape in a silent cry before finishing, "A T'auri bitch who dared threaten me." 

"Yes.  I was quite surprised by her presence." 

His painful ministrations eased, drawing his hand back, up to her neck. 

He whispered in her ear, "Next time..." 

Taking her neck in both hands he hauled her from the bath, dragging her to the cold marble floor.  Straddling her naked form, his eyes bore into her. 

"Next time, No surprises!" 

Gasping for breath she nodded and croaked, " Yes, my Lord." 

Continuing to choke her, he leaned down, taking her lips as she labored for breath. 

As she fought to respond to him, her hands weakly tore at his clothing.  The pressure of his hands easing slightly and between his bruising kisses, she gulped for air. 

Revived, Ashtarte set upon his clothing once more until he towered over her, naked and poised. 

Grasping her throat once again, he applied greater pressure than before causing her awareness of the room to spin.   In the last moment before darkness took her, he thrust fully into her as she cried out,  "B'aal!"