Login

Once apon a cloud von E M S

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Once apon a cloud

Once apon a cloud

by E.S

Summary: Time has moved on and Sam is desperately trying to get contact with the Azgard but will they be to late?
Category: Adult, Angst, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Episode(s): 718 HEROES Part 2, 721 LOST CITY Part 1, 722 LOST CITY Part 2
Season: future Season
Pairing(s): none
Rating: 13+
Content: character death, language, sex, sexual situations, none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 04/03/04

Sam walked the long hall towards the control room she stopped outside Colonel office.

It was so still; lifeless it was always calm in there while he was there but not this peaceful.

Still no contact form the Azgard she thought to herself.

She continued to walk when she came across Daniel who was reading papers and looked up at Sam.

"They have made the base when Jack is" Daniel said glancing up at Sam.

'Good, at least he wont be alone' Sam thought nodding at Daniel she continued to walk.

She came to Dr. Weir office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" the soft voice shouted.

Sam came in and sat down.

"How can I help you Major" Dr. Weir asked gently.

"Did you get any response from the Azgard" Sam asked she felt an all time low at this point.

"No, not yet" Dr. Weir answered surveying Sam "You cared for him a lot didn't you"

"Yep we all did" Sam said swiftly.

"Ok, I will tell you the moment something comes in" Dr Weir said.

"Ok thanks Doctor " Sam said getting up to leave.

"Oh, Major" Dr. Weir said, " Please call me Elizabeth, I don't like being called Doctor" She smiled.

*******

It had been over three mouths since Jack had saved the world and still no contact form the Azgard it was starting to worry the SGC.

The days where becoming harder for Sam as she had to fight the overwhelming feeling of wanting Jack.

She walked with her coat on the feeling of Jack was taking her over she loved him but she did not what to do thoughts had began to cloud up her mind and she had to take her team on a mission in a week.

"Samantha where are you going" Teal'c asked with his hands behind his back.

"To see an old friend," She sobbed walking off.

Sam walked up the long grassy pathway to where her friend was waiting.

She stopped and looked to a Grave Stone that read:

Major Janet Frasier. Beloved mother. Will be missed. Deeply. 1969-2004.

She knelt down a placed the flowers she had brought she put down a card as well.

"Happy birthday, Janet" she sobbed "I've made such a mess of thing and I really need your help, please Janet."

The wind was blowing lightly across the grassy hill where Janet was laid to rest.

Sam sat there looking around and continued to tell her problems.

"I need your advice, sorry I have not been to see you in a while. I love Jack and I don't know what to do, he is frozen at the moment and I am missing him like hell and I really, really Love him and I hurts to not see him" Sam cried sobbing with her hands in her face.

"I know what you should do," a mysterious voice said behind her.

Sam turned quickly she turned to find out who it was.

"Cassie" Sam gasped.

"I think if you get him back you should tell him," Cassie said warmly.

"You think" Sam said sniffing

"It what mom would have said" Cassie replied also laying down some flowers.

"Most-likely" Sam said croakily.

Cassie knelt down to Sam and put her arms around her they comforted each other. ********

Sam walked back into the SGC ready to tell that she was quitting the military.

"Sam!" Daniel shouted running at her "We have got contact with the Azgard."

"Really where are they" Sam said franticly.

"They are coming here to help Jack" Daniel said

The Stargate came to life and as usual they system had fail because the Azgard were coming the Grey people walked down the ramp and systems came back on-line.

"I apologise for coming thought Stargate, our Ships are busy doing other things" Thor said.

"Its ok" Sam said running in.

"Where is O'Neill" Thor asked.

"In the southern pole, Antarctica" Sam said jumpily.

"I see" Thor said.

With that a white beam glimmered around Thor, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c they were transported to the Place where he was waiting to be freed.

The people that where there jumped when this happened and calmed when Sam and the rest of SG-1 where standing were the light had come from.

Thor slowly walked to the resting place of Jack his Face emotionless.

Thor slowly raised his hand and the ice seemed to melt away from Jack he slumped to the ground Daniel and Sam both ran to catch him and Thor approached and did what he had done when O'Neill came to his Home world last time he took away the knowledge and the power.

"We may have waited to long" Thor said sorrowfully.

"Colonel" Sam shouted tapping his face "Pulse is weak we have to get him back to the SGC"

With that Thor transported the group to the infirmary Sam and Teal'c elevated Jack to the bed when medical Staff came rushing around.

"I hope we are in time," Sam said with pain rising deep inside.

"I have to take my leave" Thor said slowly.

"Ok I shall take you" Daniel said.

Thor and Daniel walked down the SGC corridors when Daniel broke the Silent with something that had been bothering him.

"Thor why did it take you so long to get into contact with us?" Daniel asked.

"We have a lot of problems at home!" Thor said tonelessly.

"Oh is every ok," Daniel asked.

"I will be soon," Thor said again tonelessly.

"I hope so," Daniel said.

They both walk into the gate room and Thor turned to Daniel.

"Good luck, I hope we meet again," Thor said

The Stargate opened without anyone activating it and Thor walked to the ramp and left through earths Stargate for the very last time.

General came running in demanding to know what was going on.

" General it was Thor he had to leave" Daniel said slowly still fixated on the Stargate as it closed down.

In the infirmary Jack was laying with wires and tubes come out and in. Sam sitting beside his bed, just them two alone. The heart monitors beeping away slowly.

She took his hand with her and tears dripped onto them both. She willed him to wake ordered anything but nothing happened his lay there silently.

Jack stood above himself watch am pleading him to wake when the heart monitor stopped and the long beeping continued and the staff came rushing out to save him.

Sam was pushed to the back of the room she slowly walked out to her bedroom tears rolling down her face Jack followed her.

"Why, why please god save him please" Sam said falling to the ground with her hand together praying.

Jack was watching her as she prayed for him.

He sat inches away from her watching the tears roll down her soft and gentle skin.

His hand dried a tear Sam looked up and around she was alone all alone.

"Please, please, if you have to take him away take my love for him as well please" she cried out gasping for air.

Jack went to hold her hand but went straight trough.

He closed his eyes and wished before he left he could have one last time with Sam.

He wished.

He wished.

Then he opened his eyes and again went to touch her hand she looked up at him with shock.

"Sam" he said tenderly.

"Jack" she said sniffing and wiping away the tears.

"I have to go" He said softly "but I want to spend one last time with you"

He came in for a tender kiss she closed her eyes as the tender kiss seemed to take her over.

When she opened her eyes they seemed to be on a cloud watching to sun set sitting together caressing each other with there hands.

"Sam, I love you" Jack said tenderly.

"I love you too," Sam murmured back to him.

They lay in each in others arms wrapped together. Jack was stroking his hand through her hair.

The sunset was a strong orangey pink the deep reds and oranges mixed in together like a wonderful painting while the two sat there silently lightly breathing the distance call of birds, a little wind washed over them as they seemed to float in the sky on there very own cloud.

"Sam" Jack asked tenderly.

"Hum" Sam asked sitting up from her daze

"I would like you to have something" Jack asked sitting up to.

"What" Sam asked cuddling up to him even more.

" This my grandmother gave it to me when she died, so I could pass it on to some-one I loved, it has brought me luck" Jack told Sam holding up a beautiful necklace.

The necklace swayed in the wind gently the sun shone onto it and it glinted.

He dropped it into her delicate hands and she closed her hand around it.

He took her in his arms and kissed her slowly moving down her soft sweet body taking care of her sweet skin.

She moaned softly under his kiss.

She slowly lifted his top and she kissed his body they slowly continued to undress each other until they were naked together.

Slowly she moved her hand up and down his back as he moved slowly into her gently swaying himself in and out of her she pushed her head back taking him slowly and gently.

It was one of the most erotic moments of her life.

When it had finished he watched her dose off into a sleep and the sun dipped down leavening them in darkness.

"Sam" he whispered gently waking her from her sleep.

'Knock knock knock'

"Yea" she said smiling at the sight of him.

It's time, for me to leave" Jack said softly smiling.

Sam watched him a single tear rolled down her face, as she did not want to say goodbye.

'Knock knock knock '

"I will always be with you in your heart and watching over you" he told her softly.

"Goodbye Jack" Sam said place her hand on his face

'Knock knock knock'

"What is that knocking sound" Sam asked looking around.

"Its for you" Jack asked caressing her face for the last time.

'Knock knock knock'

"Goodbye" Jack said moving down for one final kiss.

Sam awoke with a start at the knocking at her door, she had dosed off.

'It was a dream' she thought to herself.

"Sam it's me" Daniel shouted into the room "If you don't want to talk"

"Come in Daniel" Sam said with a glum tone.

Daniel opened the door and came and sat on her bed she turned to look at him her face red where tears had started to roll.

"It's ok Sam" Daniel said hugging her as she started to cry out " we are all going to miss him"

"I know" Sam sobbed.

"Would you like to say goodbye?" Daniel asked.

She nodded in his shoulders.

He walked her to the place where Jack body was resting.

She walked to the bed to see the lifeless body; she sat down Daniel waiting out side for her.

"Was it a dream Jack, well was it" Sam sobbed. " I Guess I will never know, but I

know the real answer how could it of it of happened us making love in the sky it a stupid idea"

Daniel came in and wrapped his arms around Sam, her tears where come down everywhere she was in agony inside.

They walked the long corridor to the exit so they could take some time off.

"Shit" Daniel said.

"What" Sam croaked.

"I left my key card in my office and we need it to open this door." Daniel muttered to himself.

"I have mine" Sam said feeling around in her pocket.

he felt something in her pocket and pulled it out.

She gasped.

"What" Daniel asked.

Sam hand in her hand the golden necklace that Jack had given her in her dream, however it seemed not like a dream anymore.

"What's that?" Daniel said admiring the necklace.

"A present" Sam said happily "it had happened" she said quietly to her self.

"What happen?" Daniel asked.

"Nothing" Sam smiled handing Daniel the key card. The two walked off out of the SGC Sam felt happier now she new she had that one magical time with Jack.

She put the necklace on and never took it off it reminded her of his fire her love for him.

There one time on there cloud.

The End.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to E.S