Login

Abduct Means Survival von Andrew Troy Keller

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Abduct Means Survival

Abduct Means Survival

by Andrew Troy Keller

Title: Abduct Means Survival
Author: Andrew Troy Keller
Email: atk440@aol.com
Category: Challenge, Action/Adventure
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Spoilers: None
Season: 1
Rating: not rated
Content Warnings: graphic sex, language, rape - non consensual sex, sexual situations, torture, violence,
Challenge: Answer to Challenge A-62.
Summary: The SG-1 team goes to a planet where men and women kidnap each other in order to survive.
Status: Completed
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's Notes: This is the first story that submitting to this site.

Every communications officer inside SG-1's mountain base were going through all the radio channels in order to raise SG-3,who had been sent by Major General Geroge S. Hammond to a newly-found planet--and were never heard from since.

Hammond had suddenly called for SG-1 in order to go to the same planet,find SG-3 and bring them home.

"You sure you've tried all the frequencies,sir?",asked a concerned Dr. Daniel Jackson.

"You better believe we've had,Jackson.",answered Hammond,while showing the team an interstellar map showing the location of the new planet."So far,there were no new messages from the team--and that's what has gotten some of us worried."

"Do you still wish us to bring them back,sir?",asked a stoic Teal'c.

"That's exactly it,son.",answered Hammond,after having rolled up the map.

"Well then,in that case.",said an eager Colonel Jonathan 'Jack' O'Neill."When do we leave?"

Jack's answer had came soon enough,for as soon as they were dressed in their battle-gear,the SG-1 team had waited for the Stargate to be opened.

As soon as it has been opened,the SG-1 team had stepped--one-by-one--into the Stargate and disappeared off of the planet Earth.

Once the team had walked out of the other end of the Stargate,they were no longer on Earth--but on the planet that SG-3 was supposed to be on.

"Okay,Jack.",said an eager Captain Samantha 'Sam' Carter."Where do we start looking?"

But before Jack could answer the question,someone had snuck-up behind Sam,grabbed her and disappeared without a trace.

"Captain Carter!",said Teal'c,after he had noticed that Sam was missing."She is gone!"

"What?!",asked a confused Daniel.

"GOD FREAKING DAMN IT!!",yelled a concerned Jack,before he had taken his gun out of it's holster."WHERE ARE YOU,SON-OF-A-BITCH?!"

Then without warning,a homemade-type spear was being pointed at Jack--and an amazon-type female warrior was at the other end of it.

"Awwww,shit.",said a shocked Daniel,after he had discovered that he and the rest of the team had been surrounded by more amazons.

"Colonel.",said Teal'c,when he had noticed the same thing."I do believe we have a problem."

Then suddenly,a voice from out of nowhere yelled,"NO!WAIT!"

After it has been heard,Daniel had turned to the source of the voice--which had belonged to a beautiful young woman,who had then said,"Please,don't kill them!"

"Becky?",asked a surprised Daniel.

Meanwhile,on the other side of the planet--and in a large city,a nude Sam was laid on a table--with her wrists and ankles chained down to it,while she had no choice,but to listen to other females scream for mercy while they were being raped with an inch of their lives.

"Have no concerned for them,my dear.",said a large naked man,while he was removing his robe."They were being prepared to meet their future lovers."

"Just like I'm about to be?",asked an angry Sam.

"Yes.",answered the man,before he had thrusted his stone hard cock deep inside Sam's pussy."Right about now!"

"LET GO OF ME,YOU ASS HOOOUUUGGGHHH!!!",yelled Sam,before she was interupted by the man when he had placed his mouth upon hers.

Suddenly,on the female side of the planet,the rest of the team was shocked to have discovered the traditional roles of the sexes have been reversed.

"I don't believe this.",said Daniel,while scratching his head."In this society,the women are the strong ones and the men are the weak ones."

"That was,of course,until the day of mating.",said a sad-eyed Becky."In order to survive,a hunting party from each side of the planet kidnaps and mates with each other."

"10-to-1 odds that was what had happened to Sam.",said a determined Jack.

"It does seem quite so,Colonel.",answered a stoic Teal'c.

Then,Becky had called for a pair of guards,turned back towards SG-1 and said,"This guards will show you to your sleeping chambers."

After they were shown to the sleeping chambers,the SG-1 men were settling in for a good night's sleep--except for Jack,who had came to a desperate decision.

*I'm coming to get you,Sam.*,thought Jack,while he was checking his gear.*Ready,or not.*

After he had sneaked out of the city of women,Jack had made his way to the outer wall of the city of men,threw a rope up to the top and started climbing it.

Once he had reached the top of the outer wall,Jack had made his way towards the royal palace,peaked into one of the many sleeping chambers and was shocked to have discovered poor Sam being pulled by a collar-chain,while a nude male had thrusted his stiff rod in and out of her asshole--and another nude female was sucking on her breasts.

As soon as he had seen the sight before him,Jack had smashed his way into the chamber and kicked the male away from Sam.

Then,Jack had looked at the other female with angry-eyes and yelled,"GET LOST,BITCH!NOW!!"

After the other female had quickly left the room,Jack had placed the teary-eyed Sam in his arms and carried her out of the palace.

The next day,just as the rest of the SG-1 team were about to return to Earth,a hopeful Daniel had looked at Becky and asked,"You sure you don't want to come back to Earth with us?"

"I'm sure,Daniel.",answered a teary-eyed Becky."Even though it was wrong of my current lover to kidnap me,I've finally realized what a paradise this place really is."

"In that case,dear Rebecca.",said Teal'c,with one eyebrow raised."May you indeed live a full,rich life."

"Thank you,Teal'c.",said Becky,before she had hugged the big man."And the same to you,too."

And with that,the SG-1 team had entered the Stargate and returned to Earth.

After the team had returned and turned in their reports to Hammond,the team members had been given the day off.

So,Jack had gone home in order to take a nap.But as soon as he had opened his bedroom door,he was surprised to discover a nude Sam lying on his bed and touching herself.

"I do believe,Colonel O'Neill.",said a seductive Sam."That we should have our own private debreifing.Don't you agree?"

"Well.",said Jack,as he had walked towards her."Now that you've mentioned it."

And then,Jack had given Sam a deep,pasionate kiss,before she had reached over and turned off the lights.

THE END!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Andrew Troy Keller