Login

Secrets von Jessie Carter-ONeill

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
She thought back to the conversation she'd had with Daniel that morning. He'd come into her lab for something...she still wasn't sure what. But, instead, they'd ended up talking about...

Sam.

Daniel.

When are you going to tell him?

Daniel.

Sam. He has the right to know. You have to tell him.

How can I tell him now, Daniel? After all I've done to him, how can I tell him about her? Besides, he's with Kerry now.

No, he's not.

What?

She broke it off. She said something about him not being able to commit to her because he was in love with another.

I still don't know how I can tell him.

Sam, she's his daughter. He deserves to know. You need to tell him.

He'll be hurt, Daniel. I can't hurt him anymore than I already have.

Of course he'll be hurt, Sam. We've known that he's had a daughter for almost two years, and none of us told him. But, you can make sure that he's not hurt anymore. Just tell him...before it's too late.

Daniel was right. It was time for him to know about her. She shook her head as she stood outside Jack's office door, her heart pounding beneath her black t-shirt. She looked at her watch. It was 2130 hours. "It's now or never, Sam," she thought to herself before she knocked on the door.

"Come," said Jack from inside.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. "Sir, I need to talk to you. There's something you need to know," she said, barely keeping her voice from trembling. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. What she had to say to him was not meant for prying ears and eyes.

"Carter?" He looked up from the paperwork he was trying to complete when he heard the break in her voice. "What's up? You ok?" He motioned for her to take a seat.

She sat down and stared at him, trying to gather her thoughts. He stared back, not making a sound. Jack broke the silence. "Daniel told you, huh?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Well? What happens now?" He started playing with his pen. She was making him nervous.

She opened her mouth to speak, but a knock at the door interrupted her. Jack rolled his eyes. "Come," he growled. "This had better be important," he added softly, giving her a shy smile.

The door opened and Kerry Johnson walked in. "Jack..." she began and then noticed that Sam was there. "Colonel Carter," she said giving Sam a strange look.

"Kerry," said Sam.

"Jack, I need to talk to you," said Kerry then proceeded to effectively ignore Sam.

"I'm busy right now...as you can see," said Jack, not even looking up at her.

Kerry noticed this. She noticed that Jack's eyes had never left Sam's face. "Well, this is important," she insisted.

Jack opened his mouth to speak, but the phone rang, interrupting him. He jerked the phone from its cradle. "O'Neill."

He listened for a few seconds and then held out the phone for Sam. "It's for you, Sam."

The fact that he called her by her first name did not go unnoticed by either Sam or Kerry. She took the phone from him, her fingers lightly brushing his. She smiled the smile that was reserved only for him and was given the one by him that was reserved only for her, in return.

"Carter," she said.

"God, she's so beautiful," thought Jack. He realized that Kerry was still standing there, but he didn't care. He couldn't keep his eyes off Sam. He wanted to take her out of here, away from everything and everyone. Do things to her that he'd only dreamed about. "I've got to tell her that I love her...Pete or no Pete."

"What?" exclaimed Sam. "When? How?" She listened for a moment. "I'll be right there."

Jack watched as her face lost all color. When she tried to hang up the phone, she was visibly shaken.

"Sam? What's wrong?" he asked, taking the phone from her shaking hand and placing it back on the cradle.

"I...I..." She cleared her throat before continuing. "I have to go." She stood and took a deep shaky breath.

"What? Where?" he asked, not wanting her to leave.

"County hospital," was all she could say before the tears started to fall.

Jack was shaken to his very core. His normally strong Colonel was coming apart before his very eyes. He stood and said "C'mere." Within seconds, had her in his arms. She allowed him to hold her and try to comfort her. She wrapped her arms around his waist as he wrapped his own around her.

Jack held her tightly, not willing to let her go anytime soon. He loved her, and he thought she loved him. All thoughts of court martial and write-ups fled his mind as he buried his head in her neck and placed a soft kiss on her pulse point. She shivered slightly.

"Jack!" Kerry's harsh voice broke into his thoughts.

He reluctantly let go of Sam and wiped her tears away with his thumb, cupping her cheek. "Sam?"

"I have to get to that hospital. I'm sorry, Jack." She turned and started out the door.

"Hang on," said Jack, taking her hand in his. "I'm driving."

She stopped and said, "You don't have to do this, sir."

"You're in no condition to drive, Sam. Besides," he grinned at her. "I want to."

"Jack," said Kerry. "I really need to talk to you."

"I've got things to do," he said coldly, pushing passed her to place his hand, almost possessively, at the small of Sam's back.

"Let's go," he said.

He led her to the elevator. Once inside, he pulled her back into his arms. "Sam what's going on?"

"I can't tell you just yet," she said, trying to keep her emotions in check. "All I can tell you is I need to get to that hospital as quickly as possible."

He stroked her back lovingly. "We'll get there, Sam. Don't worry. We'll get there."

After they got to the surface, Jack helped her get into his truck. She was still shaking too much to drive and he was too tall to drive her Volvo.

About halfway to the hospital, he got up the courage to ask, "How's Pete?"

She took a deep breath and said, "I broke up with Pete, Jack."

"When?" he asked with no small amount of hidden satisfaction.

"About three months ago."

"Why? I thought you were happy." He was jumping for joy inside, but he wasn't going to let her know that.

"I was content, Jack. I couldn't find happiness with a man other than..." she trailed off.

He didn't say anything. He couldn't say anything...not over the pounding of his heart, the emotions that were threatening to spill over. He simply reached over and took her trembling hand in his and gave it a light kiss before linking his fingers with hers. No more words were spoken between them. The only sound coming from the truck was the radio.

"That would be us," he said so softly, she'd almost missed it.

He reached over and stroked her face with the back of his hand as they listened to the words of the song.

At the end of the song, he stopped for a red light. He reached over and gently pulled her towards him. "Sam?"

She heard the unspoken question in his voice and nodded once, tears still streaming down her face. He moved towards her and their lips met softly and hesitantly. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip and she parted her lips for him. His tongue swept into her mouth to dance with hers. All too soon, the blaring of a horn behind them broke them apart. The kiss was short, but powerful. That one kiss spoke volumes of the buried feelings that were rapidly coming to the surface. He placed one last kiss to her lips and then took her hand in his again. No other words were spoken until they got to the hospital.

"I'm looking for Jenny Carter. She was brought in about an hour ago," said Sam, starting to tremble again.

Jack put his arms around her from behind as the nurse went through the computer.

"I don't find a `Jenny Carter' being admitted today," she said.

"Look under `Jennifer Carter' please," begged Sam.

A few seconds later, the nurse looked up. "Yes. There was a `Jennifer Carter' admitted about an hour ago."

"Where is she?" demanded Sam.

"And you are?"

"Samantha Carter. I'm her mother," said Sam, earning a gasp from Jack.

He didn't release her. He held her tighter and placed his forehead against her shoulder. "Sam has a daughter. Why didn't she tell me?" he thought. He felt her trembling and placed a kiss on the back of her head.

"She's still in surgery," said the nurse.

"Surgery?" gasped Sam, starting to come undone.

The nurse opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a doctor dressed in surgical scrubs.

"Samantha Carter?"

"I'm Samantha Carter," said Sam, tears threatening. "Where's my daughter?"

"She's out of surgery," said the doctor.

"What happened?" asked Jack.

"She fell off a counter top at the sleepover center. She suffered a concussion and she now has ten stitches above her left eye. We had to remove her appendix because when she fell, she landed on the corner of a drawer causing her appendix to rupture."

"Why weren't they watching her? She's not even two yet!" exclaimed Sam.

"You would have to ask them Ms. Carter," said the doctor.

Jack kissed the nape of her neck lightly, trying to calm her down. She was pissed...beyond pissed. Pissed and frightened were not a good combination for Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter.

"I believe so. She's still unconscious, but she's going to be fine." He started to leave. "We're going to keep her for at least a week."

"Thank you," whispered Sam. "Can I see her?"

"Follow me," he said. "She's been in recovery for the last half hour. She should be coming out of the anesthesia any minute now."

Jack let go of Sam, but slid his hand down her arm and entwined her fingers with his. "Sam?"

She turned to look at him, tears brimming her eyes. "We really need to talk Jack."

"I know. We have a lot to talk about," he said. He kissed her forehead gently. "But, first, I want to meet your daughter," he added with a grin.

She tried to smile at him, but couldn't. She only nodded. He let her pull him along behind the doctor to her daughter.

They walked into the room where her daughter lay. When she saw the tiny form of her daughter in the hospital crib, Sam broke. Jack pulled her into his arms and held her again, stroking the back of her head gently.

"Shh Sam. You heard the doctor. She's gonna be alright," he said softly.

"Jack, just hold me...please," she sobbed.

"I'm here, baby. I've got you and I'm not going anywhere," he said.

She raised her head and placed her hand on his cheek, her tears still flowing. "Thank you, Jack."

"You don't have to thank me, Sam. I've always been here for you," he kissed her lips lightly. "I will always be there for you," he added softly. Little did he know that was exactly what he - her subconscious -had told her when she was stranded on the Prometheus.

"Mmm..." came the moan from behind them. "Mommy?"

She quickly turned to the little girl in the crib. "I'm here baby," she said, taking the hand not hooked up to the i.v. in hers.

"Mommy, I hurt," said the little girl, starting to cry.

"I know baby," said Sam with a sob.

Jack cleared his throat. "I'll go get the doc and see if he can give her something."

"Thank you, Jack."

"Be right back...then I want introductions," he said before giving Sam another kiss.

He walked out of the room. "Mommy, I wanna go home," said Jenny, tears running down her face.

"I know, Jenny. But, the doctor says you have to stay here for a little bit, ok?"

"Mommy stay too?"

"Mommy'll stay too," said Sam, kissing the little girl on the cheek.

Jack came back with a male nurse. He handed Sam a cup of coffee. "Here, Sam," he said handing the cup to her.

The nurse injected something into her i.v. Within minutes, Jenny had no more pain.

The nurse left and Sam motioned for Jack to come closer. "Jenny, there's someone here I want you to meet."

She reached up and took his hand. "Jenny, do you remember me telling you about Jack?" Jenny nodded. "Well, this is Jack O'Neill."

"Hi," said the little girl shyly, her crystal blue eyes shocking Jack. She looked like a miniature Sam.

"Hi, sweetheart. You ok?" he asked. He was unable -or unwilling - to stop his hand from gently touching her silky blonde curls. She was beautiful.

"I'm sleepy," she complained, closing her eyes and tried to go to sleep again.

Sam took another deep breath. "Let's finish the introductions." Jack grinned at her, but the grin fell away as he saw the look of apprehension on Sam's face. "Jack, this is Jenny." She faltered and closed her eyes before continuing. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. "Your daughter."

Jack's eyes went wide. "My what?" he gasped out.

"Born, a little over eighteen months ago...while you were on your `vacation' with Colonel Maybourne."

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" he demanded, shocked to say the least.

She shushed him because Jenny had fallen asleep, sucking on her thumb. She kissed Jenny on the cheek and motioned for Jack to follow her out into the hallway.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, unable to keep the hurt out of his voice. She knew he was going to be hurt. She knew he was going to be angry. But, she wasn't prepared for the depth of emotion she saw on his face...the love, hurt, and anger. She wasn't ready for the tears she saw welling up in his eyes.

"I wanted to tell you, Jack. But, you made it clear that morning that the only reason we'd made love was because of our...how did you put it...emotional distress of losing Daniel," she said, her own tears starting to fall. She couldn't bear to have him hurt her like that again.

He put his hand on her cheek. "The only reason..." his voice broke. He took a deep, shaky breath. "The only reason I said that was because I thought that was what you wanted. After all, you're the one who wanted it left in that damned room."

"I was worried about how you'd react, Jack." She started to walk away from him. "I was scared that you would hate me."

He reached out and grabbed her hand. "Why would I hate you?" he asked quietly.

"It's not everyday I get knocked up by my commanding officer. I thought that maybe you'd think that I'd done it on purpose...to try and trap you into something you didn't want," she said, unwilling to keep her emotions in check anymore.

"God Sam!" he exclaimed as he pulled her back into his arms. "I could never hate you," he said. He pulled back slightly. "I love you too much to ever hate you." He kissed her tentatively on her lips.

She broke down again, sobbing. He held her tightly. "I'm not letting you go again, Sam. I'm never gonna let you go."

How long they stood there in each other's arms, neither knew. But, the cries of their daughter inside broke them apart and led them back into her hospital room. They both knew what had happened. She'd woken up in a strange place without her mommy.

"Mommy!" she screamed out.

Sam was at her side instantly. She was thrashing in the crib, trying to get up. "Be still baby. You'll tear your stitches." Jenny calmed a little.

"Where's Charlie? Want Charlie!" she sobbed.

Jack gasped. Sam turned her face to him. "She calls her teddy bear `Charlie'."

"Oh," he mouthed. That was an unexpected, but not entirely unpleasant, coincidence.

Turning back to their daughter, Sam said "Charlie's at home baby."

"Want Charlie," she begged.

Jack put shaking hands on Sam's shoulders. She leaned back into his touch and he kissed the top of her head. "I'll get him. Do you need anything else from your house?" he asked.

"Just a change of clothes and her teddy bear," she said with a slight smile.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," he said. He reached over and stroked Jenny's cheek. To Sam's surprise, she didn't flinch. She always flinched when Pete tried to touch her.

"Before I go," began Jack. "Have you told her who I am?"

Sam laughed shakily. "Weren't you were here when I did the introductions, Jack?"

He returned her laugh. "Yes, but I mean have you told her who I am?"

Understanding flashed on Sam's face. "No," she said. She looked into Jack's brown eyes and tried to gauge his reaction. "Do you want me to?"

He nodded and said softly, "Yes."

"Jenny, you remember me telling you about your daddy and how one day you would get to meet him?"

"Yes," said the little girl yawning.

"Well, your daddy is here. Jack is your daddy," said Sam.

"My daddy?" said the little girl with a yawn.

"Yes, baby. I'm your daddy," said Jack, choking back a sob.

"Wanna go home, daddy," said Jenny.

"We'll take you home in a few days baby," said Sam, stroking her blonde curls gently.

Jack leaned over Jenny and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " I'll be right back sweetheart," he said, kissing her again.

"Don't go, daddy," begged Jenny. "Pwease."

He let a single tear escape and stroked her hair gently. He hated hospitals. But, at this moment in time, he'd never wanted to leave this one. "I'm going to get Charlie for you," he said, really not wanting to leave his daughter. His daughter. The thought of having a daughter with Sam made his heart swell with pride - and love - for them both.

"I'll be back in a little bit baby, ok?"

"Ok," she said with another yawn. "Mommy stay?"

"Yes, baby. I'm not going anywhere," said Sam. "I'm just going to walk out with your daddy and I'll be right back ok?"

"Ok," she said.

Jack kissed her on the cheek again and took Sam by the hand. She walked with him as far as the double doors. He turned to her and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. "Thank you, Sam."

"For what?"

"For giving me a beautiful daughter...a second chance to be a father."

"I wish I'd have told you sooner Jack," said Sam with a sob.

"I know, but I can understand why you didn't," said Jack, stroking her hair out of her eyes. He leaned closer and kissed her deeply. "I love you, Sam," he said when they broke apart. "I always have...I always will."

"I love you too, Jack."

"I've just got one question," said Jack.

"What's that?"

"Why's she so small? I mean...you said she was eighteen months old right?"

"She was born almost ten weeks early, Jack. When Maybourne shot me with the sat, I went into early labor. Jonas and Teal'c were able to get me back to the SGC before something happened. I thought she was going to be born on that planet."

"I'll kill him," said Jack vehemently.

"What? Who?"

"Maybourne. He could've killed you and Jenny."

"Jack, she was born early, but she's fine."

"She's fine?"

"She's perfect...other than being tiny for her age. But, believe me, she's growing...quickly."

He nodded and started to walk away. "Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"You and Jenny are the reason I broke it off with Pete."

"How's that?" he said turning back to her.

"I loved you too much to marry him. He wasn't you."

"And Jenny?"

"Well, we were sitting on the couch and she tried to crawl up on my lap. He pushed her away and told her that it was his turn."

"He what?" said Jack, angrily. The thought of Pete Shanahan touching his daughter turned his stomach.

"I knew then that I could never marry him. I couldn't be with someone who would make me choose between him and my daughter. I told him to leave and not come back. I told him that my daughter was my first priority."

"I knew I loved you for a reason," said Jack stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. He leaned in and kissed her again. "And I do love you, Sam. I'll be back in a little bit."

She watched him leave the hospital before going back to their daughter. Their daughter. She loved how that sounded now that he knew about her. He was hurt. But, together they would get passed it...and hopefully be a family.

When Jack arrived at Sam's house, he was in tears again. His daughter. He couldn't get over the fact that he had daughter. He let himself in and looked around. He hadn't been in Sam's house in a long time. On the mantle above the fireplace, he saw a few pictures of SG-1, a couple of just him and Sam, and several of Jenny from the last year and a half.He thought about taking a couple of them, but then thought better of it. He'd just ask Sam for some pictures of his daughter.

He thought about what it would have been like to be with Sam throughout her pregnancy. He thought about how she should've been there when Jenny was born. It tore him up inside to think about what he'd said to her the morning after they'd made love the first time...the only time. Yes, he'd told her the only reason it had happened was because of Daniel's death. But, he honestly thought that was what she wanted to hear. Truth be told, he'd made love to her because he wanted to. He still wanted to.

But first, he had to get back to the hospital - back to his daughter. He went to Sam's room first and grabbed some clothes for her. He'd found one of his old hockey jerseys that he'd left there a few years before. He chose that to take her to sleep in. He rummaged through her drawers feeling like a voyeur. But, he found her a pair of shorts to sleep in.

"Wonder who took that," he said aloud.

He sat in the chair beside her crib and tried to fight the overwhelming emotions that were trying to overcome him. He'd already missed so much of her young life...her first words; her first steps; her first birthday, Christmas, etc. But, he knew that he wouldn't...no, he couldn't...miss anything else. Sam said she was almost two. Looking into her crib, he found a small, pink, embroidered pillow: He picked it up and as he read, the tears began to fall again.

She looked up and saw Jack standing here with a goofy smile on his face and tears in his eyes. "Hey," she said softly.

"Hey yourself," he said with a smile. Wiping the tears away, he walked over to them and placed a soft kiss on Sam's lips before kissing Jenny on the cheek.

He helped her change Jenny's diaper and put her pajamas on without waking her. It wasn't easy because of the stitches where her appendix had been taken out. She started to stand as he put the rest of the stuff on the table by her bed.

"Daddy?" she said sleepily.

"I'm here baby," said Jack, stroking her hair gently.

"Here Jack," said Sam softly. She handed him Jenny's teddy bear.

"Here's your bear baby," said Jack.

"Thank you daddy," said Jenny softly before yawning. She wrapped her good arm around the bear and snuggled up to it.

"Goodnight baby," said Jack, kissing her small lips softly.

"Night daddy." She giggled sleepily. It was the sweetest sound he'd ever heard.

Sam walked over and kissed her too. "Night sweetheart."

"Night mommy," she said with a yawn. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and, with Jack stroking her hair, fell asleep.

He placed one last kiss on her cheek and turned around to find Sam headed for the bathroom. "I'll be right back," she said.

After putting up the railing on the crib, he sat down on the opposite bed and watched his daughter sleep. So many thoughts were running through his head, he knew he wasn't going to sleep any time soon. He watched her small chest rise and fall with each breath. He wondered if she was able to eat McDonald's yet. He wondered if Sam let her eat at McDonalds. "Probably not," he muttered.

His thoughts were interrupted when Sam walked out of the bathroom wearing the hockey jersey and shorts he'd brought her.

He gave her a low wolf whistle. "Damn Sam. You look better in that thing than I ever did," he said with a grin. "Oh God she's beautiful, sexy even," he thought, his penis beginning to harden.

She crawled on the bed behind him and laid down. He took a deep breath. "I could stay here all night and just watch her sleep. It's almost like if I blink, she'll disappear." He turned to Sam. "Does that make any sense?"

She raised up on her elbow and supported her head. "It makes perfect sense. I did the same thing when she first came home from the hospital." She looked down, away from him. "I still do most of the time."

Jack cupped her chin and turned her face to him. He saw the unshed tears in her blue eyes. He leaned down and kissed her gently, but deeply.

"Can you ever forgive me, Jack?" she said in a trembling voice.

"There is nothing to forgive, Sam." He placed a finger on her lips to silence her protest. "Sam, I love you so much. It hurts...yes. But, I'll get over it. It's just that..." he trailed off and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Just what Jack?" she asked softly.

He took an emotion-filled breath. "It's just that I've missed so much already, ya know. Her first word...first steps...things like that."

Sam cupped his cheek. "I promise you, Jack, you won't miss anything else," she said with tears streaming down her face. She smiled slightly. "And for your information, her first word was actually `daddy'...'mommy' was her second word."

His tears began to fall. He leaned in and kissed her again, their tears mingling together. They sat there, kissing and loving each other for several long moments, before the need for oxygen broke them apart.

Even though he didn't want to leave, he figured Sam wouldn't want him to stay tonight. He said, " You need to get some sleep Sam. I'd better go. If it's alright, I'd like to come back tomorrow morning?" He made it a request.

"Jack, don't leave." She tried not to make it sound like a plea, but couldn't help it. After all, she'd requested a larger bed be brought in for her and her "husband" because they were not leaving their daughter as long as she was there. She wanted nothing more than to wake up in Jack O'Neill's arms.

"Are you sure?" He cupped her cheek.

She nodded and said, "I want you to stay with us." She turned her face into his palm and kissed it gently. "Besides, Jenny would never forgive me if she woke up without her daddy here."

Jack grinned and stroked her hair gently. "I still can't believe it. `Daddy'. I'm somebody's daddy again." He stood up.

"Jack..." began Sam.

"Shh baby," he said, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I'll be right back. I just need to..." he motioned towards the bathroom.

"Ok," she said softly, settling back on the bed.

A few minutes later, Jack came back wearing nothing but his black boxer-briefs. She could see the outline of his semi-erect cock through the briefs. Even though Sam was exhausted, she felt a thrill run through her at the sight of Jack in nothing but his underwear. He pulled the privacy curtain around their bed. He crawled into bed with her and wrapped her in his arms. They fit perfectly together.

He kissed the nape of her neck, causing her to shudder. "The first night she's out of the hospital, I want you both to stay at my place," he said. "Better yet," he paused and took a deep breath. "I would like for the two of you to move in with me...permanently."

"Jack?"

He loosened his grip on her as she rolled over to face him. He saw the uncertainty in her eyes. "Am I moving too fast?" he asked, worried that, with that statement, he had scared her away.

She took a deep breath. "No...not too fast. I would like that very much," she said, looking away from him.

"Hey," he said softly. He cupped her chin and turned his face back to him again. "I thought you'd be happy. What's wrong, baby?"

She had tears in her eyes. She cupped his cheek and he matched her movement, wiping the tears from her face. "I am happy. It's just...I...I've wanted this for so long Jack. I've wanted you for so long."

"And now?" he gently prodded.

"And now, I'm scared I'm going to wake up."

He pulled her against him tightly. "Me too, baby. I've got everything I've ever wanted right here in this room." She looked up at him, tears glistening in her eyes, as he continued. "You and Jenny are all I want. You're all I need. But, if this is a dream, I don't want to wake up." He kissed her gently on the lips. "Ever." He kissed her again, gently biting her bottom lip. When she parted her lips, his tongue swept into her mouth. He turned on his back and pulled her on top of him. His hands gently caressed her back before sliding underneath her - or was it his - shirt. They never broke the kiss.

His hands were wandering of their own accord. They slid from her back around to the front of her shirt. He caressed her stomach, feeling her abdominal muscles contract. He then cupped her breasts, his calloused thumbs stroked her hardening nipples gently. She began moving her hips against his groin, his penis hardening even further.

She gasped into his mouth. "Jack," she moaned and broke the kiss.

Realization hit him. He remembered where they were and who was lying in the crib next to them. "Sorry, Sam. Guess I got carried away," he said sheepishly.

"Jack," she whispered and lightly bit the pulse point on his neck before licking it. He groaned. "Jenny would sleep through a tornado. Once she's asleep, she's out for hours."

"So? What're you saying?" He couldn't believe that she was suggesting they make love in a hospital room with their daughter less than five feet away from them. No matter how erotic that sounded, he wasn't sure he could do it.

"What do you think I'm saying Jack?" She rocked her hips against his, causing him to groan.

One part of him was definitely up to it. "Well, hello there my not-so-little friend," he thought. "Are you sure about this?" he said aloud.

"I've never been more sure of anything Jack." She sat up and raised her arms over her head. He took that as an invitation and took the hem of her jersey and took the jersey off of her, touching every inch of skin he could.

As soon as the jersey was off, he bucked underneath her. "God, you are so beautiful!" he said, reaching up to lightly caress an erect nipple.

"Jack!" she gasped, arching into his hand as he lightly pinched both her nipples.

He sat up and pulled her mouth to his. They both gasped when their bare chests came into contact for the first time in a very long time. He continued to stroke and knead her nipples while they maintained the kiss.

Sam ran her fingernails down his back lightly as they kissed passionately. She gave a moan of protest when his mouth left hers, only to sigh in pleasure when his mouth trailed wet kisses down her throat.

"Jack," she moaned, her fingers tightening slightly on his shoulders.

He kissed and licked his way down to her breasts. When he finally took a nipple into his mouth, she let out a soft cry and arched her back, pushing more of herself into his mouth. She cupped the back of his head, holding him to her. .

"God Jack! Don't stop!"

"Never," he mumbled. He sped up his strokes, adding a third finger to the mix. As her orgasm grew, Sam began to ride his hand rapidly. He knew she was close. He could feel her body pulsing around his fingers.

"Come for me, Sam. Come for me baby," he whispered before covering her mouth with his. He swallowed her cry of release and felt her body constricting sporadically around his fingers. She stiffened and then, bonelessly, fell against him. He had to taste her. He pulled his fingers out and pushed them into his mouth, enjoying the taste of Sam. He held her tightly as she continued to tremble.

"Jack!" she sobbed against his chest.

"I've got you baby," he said, stroking her back gently, bringing her down from the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had.

"Jack," she gasped for breath. "That was...that was..."

"Incredible?"

"Incredible? That would be the understatement of the century," she said still trying to get her breathing back under control.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," he said with a grin and flipped them over. He slowly pulled her shorts down, exposing her center to his sight. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes, but I've wouldn't mind hearing it again," she said softly.

He cupped her face between his two large hands. "Well, then let me repeat myself...you, Samantha Carter, are the most beautiful woman I have ever met...and I love you with all my heart," he said with tears threatening. He leaned down and kissed her deeply and passionately.

She ran her hands down his back and slid them beneath the band of his boxers. She cupped his tight butt and squeezed gently before sliding them between their bodies. She gently grasped his erection, causing him to thrust against her and bury his head in her throat.

"God, Sam," he gasped out. He tried to get his body to cooperate. He wanted nothing more to than to bury himself to the hilt and let loose. But, first, he had to make sure she was sure about this.

He raised his head and looked into her eyes. "Sam, are you 100% sure about this? We can stop if you're not sure." he was able to gasp out.

"I want you inside of me, Jack...deep inside of me."

He moved back and allowed her to remove his boxers, freeing his almost painful erection. She grasped him and led him to her core. They both choked back sobs as he entered her slowly.

He stopped. "I'm not hurting you am I?"

She opened her eyes and looked into his. "God, no Jack. If you stop now, you're a dead man."

He felt as though he could stay there forever, wrapped in the arms of the woman he loved. But, by the way Sam was wiggling underneath him, he was squishing her.