Login

New Gifts von Jessie Carter-ONeill

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
New Gifts

by Jessie Carter-ONeill

Summary: Jenny gets another gift from the Asgard.
Category: Drama, Future Story, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Season: any Season
Pairing(s): Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Content: graphic sex, sex, sexual situations, none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 02/27/05

"This can't be happening," thought Jack. His baby girl had cancer...his three year old daughter was going to die. His pain was becoming overwhelming. "No," he said aloud.

"Sir?" asked Dr. Brightman.

"You're mistaken. My daughter does NOT have leukemia," he said angrily.

"I'm sorry sir." She looked at him and Sam with sadness and pity. "We ran the test three times. All three came back with the same results. It's in an advanced stage. We need to..." She trailed off seeing the look on Jack's face.

Sam sat in shocked silence, her tears falling down her face.

"Mommy?" Jenny sat up weakly and held her arms out for Sam.

Sam took her from Jack and buried her head in Jenny's hair. "Mommy. Wanna go home," said Jenny softly...weakly.

Sam's tears were beginning to overwhelm her. Jack was angry with the doctor.

"General, we need to discuss treatment. The longer you wait, the less likely it is that any treatment will work."

"There will be no treatment," said Jack.

"General..." began Dr. Brightman.

"We're contacting the Asgard," said Jack.

"General, I'm not sure what effects the Asgard beam will have on her illness."

Jack ignored her and reached over and activated Jenny's bracelet. They were immediately transported to Thor's ship. Jack took Jenny from Sam. She'd fallen asleep again. He fell to his knees and cried, unable to keep his emotions inside...his fears inside...anymore.

Their roles were reversed now. Sam was becoming angry. "I didn't have my son only to lose my daughter," she said as Thor appeared.

"What has happened?" asked the little gray alien.

"She's dying," said Jack. "My baby's dying." He held tightly to Jenny, refusing to even look up.

Sam wrapped her arms around him. "Can you heal her?"

"What is her illness?"

"Leukemia," said Sam as Jack broke into a fresh wave of sobs.

"Leukemia?"

"Cancer," said Sam, choking on the word as her own tears fell again.

"Daddy?"

"I'm here baby," said Jack brokenly.

"Where Sean Michael?" asked Jenny. She'd started calling him `Sean Michael" when they brought him home from the hospital. To her, just to call him Sean was wrong.

"He's with Uncle Daniel," said Sam, stroking her daughter's cheek.

Jenny looked up at Jack. "Daddy?"

"Hmm?" He nuzzled her hair. She was still hot.

"I don't feel good," she said softly. "I hurt." She started to cry.

Jack held her tiny body to his chest and rocked back and forth. "I know baby. Uncle Thor is gonna make you all better."

Jenny didn't say anything else. Her head fell heavily to Jack's shoulder.

"Jenny?" He shook her gently. "Jenny!" He began to panic. She wasn't breathing and she wasn't moving. He felt her throat. No pulse. "Don't leave me baby. Please God, don't take my daughter!"

"Thor! Do something!" screamed Sam.

Jenny was immediately transported to a stasis pod. Jack's heart suddenly felt as empty as his arms. Sam collapsed beside him with a sob. Jack gathered her in his arms. "Why Jack? Why?"

"I don't know baby."

"I didn't have Sean just to lose Jenny. I can't lose her!"

"I know baby. I know we've got Sean to think about too, but Jenny's..." his words trailed off as he broke into another sob. He buried his head in her throat, unable to fight the emptiness building inside his heart.

How long they stayed in each others' arms sobbing, neither knew. It felt like hours. Hell...it probably was hours. But, Thor appeared to them in a flash of light.

"Where is she?" asked Jack softly.

"She is still in stasis."

"Can we see her?" asked Sam, tightening her grip on Jack's waist.

"No. The radiation levels are still too high and may cause you damage."

"I don't care!" exclaimed Sam. "I want to see my daughter...NOW!"

"As you wish," said Thor. "Follow me. You can see her from this room."

Jack stood and helped Sam to stand. They followed Thor to a small room to the left. Within, they could see their small daughter sleeping inside a stasis pod.

"Will she be okay?" asked Jack.

"Yes. In a few days, the radiation will have completely dissipated. She will be kept unconscious for the next few days. The cancerous cells within her body have been destroyed. However, there will be some side effects."

"Side effects? What kind of side effects?" asked Sam.

"Due to the type of radiation we used, she will develop certain...shall we say...abilities."

Jack wasn't listening to Thor. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Jenny. She just looked so damned fragile. He started to rush into the room when Sam stopped him. "I can't lose you too," she said with a sob.

He pulled her into his arms. "We're not gonna lose her." He looked at Thor. "Right?"

"You are correct, O'Neill," said Thor. "She is healed, but as I stated, she will develop certain abilities."

"What kind of abilities?" asked Jack, comfortingly stroking Sam's back.

"I believe you call them telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation."

"What?" asked Sam, raising her head from Jack's chest to look at their friend.

"Telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation," repeated Thor.

"How?"

"Our scientists claim it is because of her genetic makeup and the radiation."

"It won't hurt her will it?" asked Sam.

"No. She will be a very powerful ally in the war against the Replicators and the Goa'uld."

"She's only three!" exclaimed Jack.

"When she is older, then."

"Thor can you beam our son up?" asked Sam.

Immediately, Sean and Daniel were beamed to his ship. Sam took Sean from Daniel and held him close. He'd already said his first word...Jenny.

He spotted his sister in the stasis pod and began to reach for her. When he realized he couldn't get to her, he began to cry. He wanted his sister. Jack sighed deeply. The next few days were going to be hard on all of them.

3 days later

According to Thor, Jenny was coming out of her stasis-induced slumber. Thor had given Sean a bracelet to match Jenny's. It would protect him as he grew...just like Jenny's. But, it was still different. Jack was still scared that he'd lose her. He loved his son and his wife, but Jenny...Jenny was special. His love for Jenny was different than his love for Sean and he didn't know why. Maybe it was because they'd almost lost her...twice. Maybe it was because she was his daughter and Sean was his son. Maybe it was because, although she looked like Sam and was smart like Sam, she acted like him. She was, for all intents and purposes, a daddy's girl.

The radiation had completely dissipated and Jack was itching to hold his daughter. When she finally opened her blue eyes, she screamed in fear. She was slightly claustrophobic. The stasis pod opened and she scrambled out as fast as her three year old body could move.

"Daddy!" she screamed.

He ran to her and picked her up, both of them in tears. He held her for a long time before passing her to Sam. He took a sleeping Sean from her.

"Mommy!" she cried. She was terrified. She wanted to go home. She didn't know why she was back on Thor's ship, but it scared her. Every time that she'd been there, something bad had happened. She remembered being sick, but nothing else.

"Where Charlie? Want Charlie!" she screamed. In their haste to get her to the hospital, they'd left her bear behind. All of a sudden, Charlie appeared in her arms and she relaxed.

Jack looked at Sam in surprise. "Well, that's different," he quipped.

Jenny put her thumb in her mouth and slowly calmed down. "Wanna go home, daddy," she said, whimpering.

He wrapped his free arm around Sam. They sat down as Sam began to slowly rock Jenny. Sam's tears were beginning to fall because she realized that, once again, they'd come very close...too damned close...to losing her. In fact, there for a moment, they had lost her. She'd died. She wasn't breathing and her heart had stopped beating. She was dead. She started to tremble as Jack held his family.

She began to sing "Into the West" to Jenny. She hadn't sung that in a while...well, actually since Sean was born. She hummed it, but she didn't sing it. Now, she sang it as Jack hummed. Jenny slowly drifted to sleep, safe and content in her mommy's arms. They would get passed this. They would protect their children with their lives. But, they had to take it one day at a time.

Three Weeks Later

They were finally getting back to normal. Jenny realized she was able to do things that most kids - no - make that most people couldn't do. When she wanted a cookie, all she had to do was say "cookie" and one would appear.

"Mommy?" she asked sleepily from where she was laying in Sam's arms.

"Hmm?"

"Can we go park tomorrow? I wanna take Sean Michael."

Sam smiled. Jenny was very protective of her baby brother. "I'll ask daddy."

"Ask me what?" said Jack from the doorway.

"Jenny wants to take Sean to the park tomorrow," said Sam softly as Jenny closed her eyes in sleep.

"Any idea as to why she calls him `Sean Michael' instead of just `Sean'?" asked Jack.

"She said it was bad to call him just `Sean'," said Sam.

They both laughed softly. Jack took Jenny from Sam and laid her in her bed. They'd started spending much more time with their daughter, and their son, than they normally did. Jack put in his request for resignation at the SGC, as did Sam. So far, both requests had been denied. They took both kids with them when they had to go to work. They refused to be separated from either one of their children for any length of time.

He covered her up and kissed her cheek, brushing her hair out of her eyes. Her eyes opened at his touch. "Daddy?"

"Shh, baby. Go back to sleep," he whispered, stroking her hair gently. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Sean Michael okay?" she asked with a big yawn.

"Yes, baby. Sean's okay," whispered Sam. "Go back to sleep."

"Not Sean. Sean Michael," she said sleepily. They both grinned at her.

She stuck her thumb in her mouth and rolled over on her side, wrapping her free arm around Charlie. That was the only thing she wouldn't share with her brother. Charlie was hers and hers alone. She even shared Simba with him.

Jenny closed her eyes and, with Jack stroking her back, soon fell into a deep sleep. They both sat there watching her sleep for a few minutes. They'd come too close to losing her forever. Jack shook that thought out of his head.

He stood quietly and took Sam by the hand. He led her to Sean's nursery and checked on their sleeping son. After placing a kiss on Sean's head, they went to their bedroom.

Jack pulled Sam into his arms and held her tightly. He released her slightly and ran his fingers through her hair and then along her jaw line. "Have I told you recently how much I love you?" he asked softly.

"Mmm hmm," she said softly as his lips descended over hers. He held the kiss for a few seconds before backing off.

"Then let me repeat myself. I love you so much, Samantha O'Neill," he said, bringing her closer for another kiss. He sucked on her bottom lip and she immediately parted her lips for his tongue to explore her mouth.

Before she knew what was happening, Jack had unbuttoned and removed her shirt and bra and was gently caressing her breasts. She moan into his mouth.

Jack trailed his lips from hers to her neck. Sam tilted her head back, giving him easier access to her throat. Wrapping one arm across her back, he tilted her, forcing her breasts upwards. He swirled his tongue around her hardened nipple before nibbling gently. Her breathless cries of passion caused him to smile before sucking the nipple deep into his mouth. His arm was like an iron bar across her back, keeping her in place for his ministrations.

She groaned in frustration when he left her breast. He knew it was only a matter of seconds before her moans of frustration became moans of passion as he treated her other breast to the same pleasure. He loved her breasts. He loved the taste of her body and the feel of her nipples inside his mouth.

He gently laid her on the bed and, without releasing her breast, removed her boxers (with a little help from her). He silently requested she spread her knees. She did willingly and made a cradle for him between them. Jack trailed his tongue from her nipple down her abdomen. Sam needed something on her breasts so she took that part of her anatomy into her own hands. She began stroking, rolling, and pinching her nipples as he began his journey south. He slid his hands under her thighs and gently parted her folds with his fingers. She was wet. He could see her glistening arousal and it made him even harder than he was.

With all the patience of an SGC commander, he set himself to the task of bringing his beautiful wife to orgasm. He shoved his tongue deep inside her causing her hips to rise off the bed. He ran his tongue along her slit before sucking gently on her swollen clit. He would never get tired of this...of tasting her...of pleasuring her.

Releasing one hip, he began to circle her opening with his middle finger. He looked up at her and saw she had her eyes closed and was pulling on her nipples, trying to ease the ache building inside. He watched her reaction as he slid one, then two fingers inside her. She sighed with pleasure. When he added a third finger, her eyes opened. Blue met brown as he started moving his fingers in and out. She began moving her hips in time with his thrusting fingers.

"More Jack...faster," she panted, pulling her nipples hard. He thrust his fingers faster and harder, sucking harder on her clit. It sent her over the edge, screaming his name.

He continued to lick her clit softly and move his fingers slowly as she came down from her orgasmic high. When her tremors had slowed, he placed a final soft kiss to her trembling flesh before climbing out from between her legs. He removed his clothing and crawled into bed with her. He turned on his side and pulled her to him. Capturing her lips, he slid his tongue inside her mouth and let her taste herself. She groaned in passionate arousal. He slid his hand from her back and cupped her ass, kneading the firm flesh. Sam began rubbing her breasts suggestively against his chest.

Jack slid his hand down to her thigh and pulled her leg high on his waist. She reached down and grabbed his erection, stroking it firmly. He began to move his pelvis in time with her strokes. All too soon, he grabbed her wrist and forced himself away from her lips.

"Sam! I need to be inside you," he gasped out.

"Yessss," she hissed, positioning him at her opening. One smooth thrust and he was imbedded within her body. He slowly began to move within her, savoring each thrust, the feel of her body tight around him. He leaned down and captured a nipple in his mouth, nibbling and sucking in time with his thrusts.

How long they didn't know...minutes, hours, days even. But, they were one...one body, one mind, one soul, one heart. He could feel her body start to tremble as her orgasm took over. He thrust as deep as he could and held himself still, riding out her orgasm. When she lay limp in his arms, he began thrusting heavily and hard. He could feel it begin...the tingling at the base of his spine...his balls tightening. Then he saw nothing but her beautiful face. He came grunting her name.

Sam held Jack closely, running her hand up and down his spine as he trembled from the force of his orgasm. He reached down and pulled the covers up around their bodies. They fell asleep, him still embedded within her body. They both knew that, although life was everything but perfect, they would get through it together. They would take whatever life dealt them and run with it. Their daughter was safe. Their son was safe. They were home and nothing was going to take that away from them.

New Gifts

~ 3 ~

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jessie Carter-ONeill