Login

No One To Talk To von SuSiE_SG1

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

WARNING- Character Death

Takes place after Episode Revelations, about the happenings in the episode Meridian.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No one to talk to

Chapter One: Denial

"Colonel!" major Samantha carter yelled while jogging to catch up to her CO, Colonel Jack O'Neill, "we need to talk"

"I don't want to hear it carter" Jack replied referring to the recent death of his team mate, Dr Daniel Jackson. Daniel had died only a few hours earlier from radiation poisoning he had attained at Kelwona, a city from another world they were currently trying to trade information and technology with.

"You just can't pretend that this didn't happen" she said catching up with him but still a step behind him

"I'm not pretending anything, this is the job, we loose people all the time" Jack replied bluntly

"we're talking about Daniel" Sam said as she wanted to talk to someone about his death and at that moment Jack seemed like the best person to talk to, he had lost many people close to him and she thought he could help.

"what do you want me to do, he's gone, we've got work to do" Jack said before he briskfully picked up the pace with his step but Sam stopped knowing that she couldn't talk the man into talking with her.

Sam just stayed glued to the spot for a moment before heading off in the opposite direction that Jack In had taken. She was clearly fighting the verge of tears that were threatening to fall. She didn't want to let anyone know that she wasn't soldier Sam, but she knew she wasn't and thought that she could confide in Jack, but clearly she was wrong.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The mission Jack had accepted from the Asguard was underway. Jack was in the back of the ship taking apart one of his guns while Teal'c and Sam were flying the craft. Teal'c had noticed Sam's sudden change in personality over the last few days Daniel was alive, that she wasn't her bubbly self anymore but quiet and only spoke when necessary.

"Are you not alright major carter" Teal'c asked in the silence between the two

"I'm fine" Sam choked out

"You continue to mourn the loss of Daniel Jackson" Teal'c said as he knew that it was the matter bothering her

"Yeah, I do, tell me i'm not the only one" she asked

"I will perform the proper rituals when the opportunity presents itself, until that time this mission must take priority" Teal'c answered honestly

"please Teal'c, don't give me that way of the warrior crap, I get enough of that from Colonel O'Neill" Sam replied harshly but it was also the truth, she was starting to get annoyed with the way both the men were acting, she thought Daniel was their friend, their brother but she guessed she was wrong.

"Daniel Jackson has ascended to a higher plane of existence, many Jaffa have dedicated their lives to achieving such a goal" he replied bluntly

"So I'm supposed to celebrate"

"It is a great accomplishment"

"We were a team Teal'c, no one can even begin to understand what we went through together, what we mean to each other, so maybe Daniel has achieved something of great cosmic significance I don't know, and to be honest with you right now, I don't really care, id rather have him back" Sam replied fighting off tears, she didn't understand why they were acting like this, she half heartedly expected Jack to act like this, but Teal'c, she was confused.

"As would I" Teal'c said in which it looked as though he too was fighting off tears

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The mission was a success and SG1 was giving two days downtime for their hard work. Teal'c had decided to go and visit his son Ry'ac and his mentor Bra'tac while Sam and Jack opted for a few quiet days at home. That would be Sam at her house and Jack as his. But Daniel however he was dead, well ascended, he had ideas of his own.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Authors Notes: Well there is more to come if you review.