Login

Close Encounter von Jenny

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Story Bemerkung:

Jack and Sam gently and romantically share their feelings and desires with each other.
Close Encounter

Close Encounter

by Jenny

Summary: A near-death injury causes Sam to realize just how much she truly loves O'Neill.
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: adult themes/mature scenes, graphic sex, sex, sexual situations
Author's Notes: Jack and Sam gently and romantically share their feelings and desires with each other.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 02/05/06

Close Encounter: Embraced
Major Carter stirred in her quarters as she lay on her bed. The staff weapon wound still caused her to twinge in pain whenever she moved too quickly. She sat thinking as her head rested on the military issue pillow. The soft royal blue comforter was her own, and blanketed her body.
A knock interrupted her thoughts. "Come in," she quickly replied. The door slowly cracked open, and Colonel O'Neill's head popped through. "Hey, Carter," he said with a gentle smile, "just thought you might want some company."
"Sure, Colonel, come on in," Carter said as she carefully began to sit up in her bed. Colonel O'Neill walked into the room and closed the heavy door behind him. He made his way to her bedside, his hands uncomfortable at his sides as he scanned her room, feeling slightly awkward and unsure of what to do next. His eyes made contact with the IV pole at the right side of her bed. He stepped beside it, fiddling with the hanging bag. "Got ta love this, huh?" he said grinning. He could certainly relate to the feeling of his body being invaded by IV fluids.
"It should only be for a day or two. Dr. Frasier just wants to make sure there's no residual infection." Carter now sat up, her legs hanging off the side of the bed. Her medical gown draped across her, slightly revealing her body's form.
Colonel O'Neill glanced at her. "How ya feeling?" His kind eyes smiled.
"Better. You never know with a staff weapon - just a little more to the right and..." Carter stopped. They both knew how close the blast had come. It knicked her left side. If it had struck her fully, she likely wouldn't be sitting there.
Colonel O'Neill's concern showed on his face. He reached for the medical stool beside the bed and rolled it closer to Carter. Sitting down placed them both at eye-level. O'Neill felt awkward. "You know, Carter..." he began, turning his eyes down and away from her, "When I saw that blast hit you..." O'Neill struggled for the right words. "... and I carried you back to the gate... I just... well... I want you to know that I... felt..." He looked up at Carter. His dark brown eyes tried to convey what he was feeling - his deep care and concern for her was more than he was able to say with words. More than he should say at all, as her commanding officer.
Carter's blue innocent eyes looked into his, too. His feelings for her had not been completely hidden during their past years together. She had known. She had cared for him, too, but had just never seen him that same way. Until P3X416. Until the staff weapon struck her. Until she realized those might be her last moments. As she lay helpless on the ground, she had only thought of him. She had heard his voice commanding her to hold on: "Stay with me, Carter!... Hold on, Carter!" Her last memory was looking into his face and realizing that she did in fact care for him deeply, and that it might be too late to share that with him. When Carter passed out on the field, it was the Colonel who carried her over his shoulder - no longer thinking about his own safety, but only wanting to get to the Stargate so Carter could get help.
She had survived because of him. And now, she was looking into his eyes again, just like on P3X416. She knew what she had to say. She knew she must tell him, too. Her hand gently reached for his, "I know Colonel. When I was hit, all I could think about was you." Carter looked at him, hoping he understood what she was saying, hoping they both were trying to say the same thing.
The nervous tension faded from O'Neill's face. They silently looked into each other's eyes. Their hearts beat faster. Slowly, both faces hesitantly moved towards the other. Slowly... uncertainly... surely. Then they both met. Their lips pressed together as they sighed in a moment of relief and longing. As they passionately kissed, both bodies slowly stood up and they held each other with their arms.
Then, Carter's hands moved over O'Neill's muscular chest and down his sides. She grasped the sides of his black shirt, untucking it from his pants. O'Neill's arm wrapped around her neck and he allowed her to pull the shirt up and over him. Her head leaned on his bare chest. They both inhaled at once, feeling the same overwhelming feeling of passion. Next, O'Neill pulled the middle tie of Carter's medical gown, carefully moving around the IV line. The gown's back opened slightly as the tie came undone, exposing her soft tender back. His hands moved to the sides of her face. With them, he gently lifted her face up to toward his. His eyes gently studied hers. Then he kissed her again.
Carter's hands began to remove the clasp and zipper from O'Neill's pants. His pants fell down to his boots. O'Neill kicked his boots off, stepping out of his pants while he untied the bottom bow from Carter's gown. The gown now flared out from her body, just hanging on by the last tie at her neck. Carter continued as she reached to his waist and slowly pulled down on O'Neill's boxer-shorts until they fell to the floor. Except for the black socks on his feet, O'Neill now stood totally exposed. Carter could feel the outline of each muscle as she moved her hands down O'Neill's back, stopping at his backside. Carter waited for him to make the next move. A gentleman to the end, O'Neill looked for a reassuring gesture from Carter. She reached for his hands and lifted them to the last tie around her neck. O'Neill pulled on the fabric tie. Her gown flowed to the floor. O'Neill's eyes remained fixed on hers while his hands slid down her naked body, stopping when his right hand reached her bandaged wound.
Carter leaned back toward the bed, pulling him with her as she began to lie down. He followed, pushing the comforter to the side of the bed. He laid beside her, both parallel to each other. O'Neill whispered, "Are you sure you want to do this?" Carter smiled, "I'm sure. You?" O'Neill grinned, "...Oh ya."
Carter's legs moved outward, allowing O'Neill space to kneel between her legs. He watched her as she reached her hands to his firm shoulders and slowly rubbed downward past his waist. She reached farther, finding the hanging shaft, and slowly pulled it towards her. She felt it completely harden in her hands as she worked her way toward the tip. O'Neill breathed in deeply, and exhaled gradually as he closed his eyes. Then Carter's reached for O'Neill's hands and lifted them to her chest. O'Neill gingerly caressed the soft raised skin and then leaned forward to kiss her tender breasts. He watched Carter's chest slowly move up and down with each breath.
O'Neill's right hand moved below, beneath him. He carefully began inserting himself into Carter. He studied her face to ensure she was accepting. Then, they were one. Both faces were fixed on each other as O'Neill slowly moved in and out of her body. O'Neill leaned forward over Carter, his rhythmic moving growing stronger and deeper. His hand brushed the bangs away from Carter's face and she lovingly smiled back at him. As he continued, she lifted up her knees and moved them out to each side. O'Neill snuggled in closer.
O'Neill's rhythmic motion brought forth groans from them both. Quicker... deeper... harder... They could feel their blood pulse through their lower organs. O'Neill felt the final surges come from his extended body, which was soothed inside of Carter's inmost parts. Both sighed and he gently lay on top of her, being careful around her bandaged wound. She held him tight. He lay limp upon her warm body.
Moments later, he slid off the side and pulled the warm blue comforter over top them both. Carter smiled at him, "Colonel?" She began. He interupped, "Jack, Carter. It's Jack." He reached his arm around her as they both lay face to face. "Yes, Sir...er.. Jack. And it's Sam, Sir." O'Neill's grin lit up his exhausted face. "Shhh." he whispered as he pulled her closer to him. She laid her head between his chest and arm. They both fell asleep.
Carter's stirring woke O'Neill from a deep, restful sleep. "Sir," she said, "Dr. Fraiser checks up on me every morning." Carter was trying to refasten her gown as she sat on the edge of the bed. O'Neill turned and saw her slender backside through the openings in her gown. He leaned towards her and kissed her cheek. "Good morning, Sam," he whispered.
Carter reached for O'Neill's clothing. As he began to re-dress, they heard a knock at the door. "It's Dr. Fraiser!" Charter whispered. O'Neill quickly pulled up his pants and stuck his feet in his boots. "Come in," Carter called. O'Neill took up a safe stance at the side of Carter's room. "Morning, Doc," he said, "Coming to check up on your favorite patient?" Dr. Fraiser smiled at O'Neil, realizing that his shirt was untucked and inside-out. "Colonel," she said, "Getting your daily exercise?" Carter and O'Neill blushed. "Well, I'll be going now." he blurted out as he headed to the door. Carter looked up to see the Colonel smiling at her as he slipped backwards out the door, closing it behind him. A feeling of contentment came over her and her eyes smiled as she thought of O'Neill. Should of done this sooner, she thought. I wonder what he's doing tonight....

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jenny